My Vegan Journey Is Over....

I learned that cheese, milk while I avoid dairy most of the time, and eggs are good in moderation. Now, I'm Plant Based.

This was inevitable, mate

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
All hail AbdiFreedom the prophet

View attachment 274099

:mjlol:

It's impossible to give up meat. I just ate amazing succulent mouth watering chicken. I was licking my fingers when no one was looking. You live a short time on this Earth and some people want to temporarily forgo meat.

I wouldn't even do it if someone gave me 10 million dollars. That's how much meat means to me. I'm not torturing myself with only non-meats for every meal.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Haven't had meat since 2013 and I don't miss it.

You have been brainwashed. Luckily, they eventually leave the cult. I even know a Hindu who eats beef burgers. They start slow and make progress (just like you have now accepted eggs) and then become "normal" again.

:trumpsmirk:

Yes, "normal". We have to use very strong language for very immoral people who want to spread what is unnatural. I would be fine with non-meat eaters if they kept their ideology to themselves. But they don't. I find them just as bad as leftists.

:kanyeshrug:

It's impossible to give up meat. I just ate amazing succulent mouth watering chicken. I was licking my fingers when no one was looking. You live a short time on this Earth and some people want to temporarily forgo meat.

I wouldn't even do it if someone gave me 10 million dollars. That's how much meat means to me. I'm not torturing myself with only non-meats for every meal.
Haha.. I feel the same way :childplease:

You have been brainwashed. Luckily, they eventually leave the cult. I even know a Hindu who eats beef burgers. They start slow and make progress (just like you have now accepted eggs) and then become "normal" again.

Yes, "normal". We have to use very strong language for very immoral people who want to spread what is unnatural. I would be fine with non-meat eaters if they kept their ideology to themselves. But they don't. I find them just as bad as leftists.

Leftists, environmentalists, vegans and woke people want to so hard to force their ideology on others who don't have similar view or mindset

Again, I was Vegetarian before and still didn't miss meat.

I have twice.
Nice.. What did you catch? I've always wanted to go hunting but I don't even know how to shoot a gun lol.. Here where I live they're very strick with guns and if you want to hunt you need to acquire a certificate which costs lots of money

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Nice.. What did you catch? I've always wanted to go hunting but I don't even know how to shoot a gun lol.. Here where I live they're very strick with guns and if you want to hunt you need to acquire a certificate which costs lots of money

Deer and moose. Bows are an alternative depending on the hunting period. I assume you wouldn't need a bow licence where you're at.

Trending