my US somali brothers and sisters in islam, what do you think about?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Yaqeen institute?

too liberal, western pleasing...

I like cheikh Suleiman Omar ... but what I discovered about the institute is mostly against Islam.

How it's hard to be Muslim and following what the Quran and hadith say. don't need to sugarcoat to please the non-believers.

Yaqeen institute?

I like cheikh Suleiman Omar ... but what I discovered about the institute is mostly against Islam.

How it's hard to be Muslim and following what the Quran and hadith say. don't need to sugarcoat to please the non-believers.
How is it liberal ? Give us examples.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yaqeen institute?

I think it is a great Institute. It is positive. I think u r upto NO GOOD with your violent tendency. I say, Shaacko yelooow

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
thank you sister for the advice. but I am already working full time.

Glad to know that.
1598014805177.png

Its a munafiq institute used to please those who have a problem with islam.

Jihad is part of islam
Death penalties are part of islam.

These are the laws of Allah which have great wisdom behind them.

Quite frankly i couldn't care less if some caadan kafir gets offended.

Islam is Islam and it will never be changed i am willingly to die to preserve it.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I think the lesson here is that we are misguided because Muslim Nodaway likes to imitate non-believers as much as possible so that why we have those Hollywood sheikhs or superstar sheikh with millions of followers who eat up everything they say and will defend them no matter the accusation. like normal fans of Beyonce....

the Quran and hadith are simple to learn.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.

Jihad is part of islam

Islam is Islam and it will never be changed i am willingly to die to preserve it.
true, Muslim say I am proud of being a Muslim but everything they do or how they talk show they contrary.

there is no in my opinion in Islam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Jihad is part of islam

seriously?? @Dawo i bet your dream is to be kidnapped by an Isis and forced to be married to him. He will whip you to submission. I am sure u will have the orgasm of the century

true, Muslim say I am proud of being a Muslim but everything they do or how they talk show they contrary.

there is no in my opinion in Islam.

They are sheep there is a hadith about this..

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words)" those before you"? He said: Who else (than those two religious groups)?

[Sahih Muslim 2669]

seriously?? @Dawo i bet your dream is to be kidnapped by an Isis and forced to be married to him. He will whip you to submission. I am sure u will have the orgasm of the century

So because isis and al qaeda use jihad for their own personal gain that makes jihad haram in islam ??

They are just deviant groups (khawarijj) with very bad aqeedah/fiqh understanding

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So because isis and al qaeda use jihad for their own personal gain that makes jihad haram in islam ??

They are just deviant groups (khawarijj) with very bad aqeedah/fiqh understanding

Deviant groups? Are they Killers? Murderers? :)

Trending