my US somali brothers and sisters in islam, what do you think about?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
liberal muslims are wolf in sheeps cloths and flipp floppers of the century

Well Islam believes in Liberal ideals.

One of the cornerstone of Liberal ideals is-- No Violent. Live & Let Live! Tolerant of everybody.

One of the cornerstone of Liberal ideals is-- No Violent. Live & Let Live! Tolerant of everybody.

Yes islam is balanced.. we must show mercy but at the same time mercy doesn't mean sugarcoating and covering the deen.

You should be proud of everything in islam.

So the hudood punishment of stoning a married person commiting zina is wrong ???

Is the judge who gave that verdict a murderer ??

A murderer is someone who sheds unlawful blood .. big difference

:ufdup:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
So because isis and al qaeda use jihad for their own personal gain that makes jihad haram in islam ??

They are just deviant groups (khawarijj) with very bad aqeedah/fiqh understanding
well, say. there is the jihad to keep your own soul from fitnah and kufr and there is also the jihad to protect yourself from attack and attack when needed.

there are many more verses of pure violence in the bible and Torah but you don't see them saying my religion is pure peace, apologizing everything some group bomb people....

Muslims are so humiliated by everybody because of their own behavior.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

there is a big difference between what is considered liberal in islam compared to what the west defines as liberal

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes islam is balanced.. we must show mercy but at the same time mercy doesn't mean sugarcoating and covering the deen.

You should be proud of everything in islam.

So the hudood punishment of stoning a married person commiting zina is wrong ???

Is the judge who gave that verdict a murderer ??

A murderer is someone who sheds unlawful blood .. big difference

:ufdup:

Isis & Al Qaeda shed unlawful blood huuno :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
there is a big difference between what is considered liberal in islam compared to what the west defines as liberal

Show me examples compare and contrast let me see if u can trouble your little brain

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No lol where did i say that i said they're deviant khawarijj

Maybe its you who wants to get whipped by them since they are in your mouth..

:holeup:

Naaah huuno i am too freaky for an Isis man. They want a loyal groupie like u who shudders at the sight of a gu.s

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Astagfriullah you really do need to be put into a mental institution...

:mugshotman:

1598017150317.png
can i bring my high beam fashionable gabasar?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm not even a perfect muslim and I know this is wrong.

How do people even become like this? Pick and choose the religion. It's really sad. May God guide us to the straight path& keep us steadfast

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Show me examples compare and contrast let me see if u can trouble your little brain
Liberalism in islam means that u get to do as u please provided u don't f*ck with the law. while western liberalism is similar it has one distinct difference witch is that it views religion as something negative. niggas will go out of their way inorder to paint ur god and religion as Bs. while making fitnah and other stuff that islam is against as the better thing. they will justfy it by using stupid logic. Like some trigger happy space clout nigga made the universe fucking, same sex is natural and people used to be fish and apes millions of years ago.

In conclusion liberalism in islam has it boundries while western one goes against. and actively tries fight these limitations because as that one german dude once said, god is dead and god remains dead and we have killed him.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It's actually Haram to wear your hijab like that. It's called a camel hump, back in jahilyaa times women used to style their scarfs like that to attract attention from men. You will see many women in this time wear it in that style too.
how is that attracting attention from men exactly

Trending