my US somali brothers and sisters in islam, what do you think about?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Liberalism in islam means that u get to do as u please provided u don't f*ck with the law. while western liberalism is similar it has one distinct difference witch is that it views religion as something negative. niggas will go out of their way inorder to paint ur god and religion as Bs. while making fitnah and other stuff that islam is against as the better thing. they will justfy it by using stupid logic. Like some trigger happy space clout nigga made the universe fucking, same sex is natural and people used to be fish and apes millions of years ago.

In conclusion liberalism in islam has it boundries while western one goes against. and actively tries fight these limitations because as that one german dude once said, god is dead and god remains dead and we have killed him.

Islam.

a) To each his own religion, you do not worship what i worship & I do not worship what you worship

Western Liberal

a) Freedom to Worship or not Worship

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's actually Haram to wear your hijab like that. It's called a camel hump, back in jahilyaa times women used to style their scarfs like that to attract attention from men. You will see many women in this time wear it in that style too.

its a girly fashionable statement. loool Reminds me of a woman in England in the 18th century started a hair trend,

1598018855533.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Islam.

a) To each his own religion, you do not worship what i worship & I do not worship what you worship

Western Liberal

a) Freedom to Worship or not Worship
however u forgot that the west doesn't like religion and although they will let u worship it doesn't mean that it will be easy espacially in places like the eu where various countries make it difficult to live as a muslim or religious in general at least compared to muslim and religious majority countries

Trending