My updated hair routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
:manny:
Thank god I thought I was the only one with a complex hair routine :salute: and I’ve heard the vatika garlic deep conditioner is good too
I don’t even find this complex, I like the pauses between them. It gives me time so I can do my facial mask and so.
Plus I am always running around doing stuff so the pauses are pretty beneficial I guess lol

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I reccomend using caxwox powder in your hair mask because it gets your hair folicles to open up more and absorb more products wallabies I know it sounds crazy but try it you’ll see hair growth in the next 5 months inshallah
I’m going to google that. I’m not really too fussed about the growth. My hair grows fast naturally and the castor oil speeds things up a little.

My routine:
Step 1; Shampoo with Loreal elvive shampoo.
Step 2; Once a week - use Olaplex no.3 (to restore damaged hair)
Step 3; Deep condition with Aussie 3 min miracle conditioner
Step 4: Nature Republic hair mask
Step 5; Let hair air dry, brush it and then tie it back. No heat/styling.
Sometimes I make my own masks eg Egg/Avocado masks.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
My routine:
Step 1; Shampoo with Loreal elvive shampoo.
Step 2; Once a week - use Olaplex no.3 (to restore damaged hair)
Step 3; Deep condition with Aussie 3 min miracle conditioner
Step 4: Nature Republic hair mask
Step 5; Let hair air dry, brush it and then tie it back. No heat/styling.
Sometimes I make my own masks eg Egg/Avocado masks.
What’s your hair type?

My mother damaged her hair YEARS ago by relaxing it and brazilian straightening it. Her hair was literally fried but after like 3 olaplex treatments wallah it was back to almost full health. Olaplex is magic but it's super expensive & all the ones online are fake

Reign

VIP
My mother damaged her hair YEARS ago by relaxing it and brazilian straightening it. Her hair was literally fried but after like 3 olaplex treatments wallah it was back to almost full health. Olaplex is magic but it's super expensive & all the ones online are fake
Where do you get yours from? My hair is currently colour damaged from previous colouring.

I've never heard of that. How can you undo that damage though? Girls who want to go natural after relaxing their hair grow it out and cut the damaged ends off

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Sis this thing you’re hyping better come through. Does it help with heat damage? :hillarybiz:
Sis you can’t revert heat damage trust me I’ve tried i did the big chop a few years ago and my hair has flourished ever since keep that in mind

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Let me make it clear for everyone no matter what expensive product you use or curl technique your curls or waves won’t comeback unless you cut it and start from fresh don’t waste valuable time and money

Reign

VIP
Sis you can’t revert heat damage trust me I’ve tried i did the big chop a few years ago and my hair has flourished ever since keep that in mind
I don’t want to chop it all off because it’s only the front of my hair that has heat damage, I used to have bangs. I’m going to wait for it to grow and cut it off. :liberaltears:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I got 3c hair, my edges and some strands are 4a. My hair is very thick. Wash my hair once a week with moisturing shampoo. Fortnightly I do protein mask (protein conditioner with coconut oil). Alternative weeks i do deep conditioning mask (vatika virgin oil deep conditioning).
Once I'm done with the mask. With a damp hair
I apply split ends moisturiser (de Lorenzo) only mid-length to ends follow by vatika coconut oil scalp to the ends and make sure I massage my scalp for a min or so. Afterward I braid my hair into sections if my grandmother is unavailable or my grandmother braids cornrows front and back for me so I can have ponytail or bun. My hair has be to braided because it's easy for me to manage my hair. Throughout the week I do wash my hair with conditioner and moisture with coconut oil (mid to ends) every second days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending