My updated hair routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Okay so before I wash my hair (which is every two weeks because I have high porosity hair) I do a hair mask which is made of : honey,ginger,avocado, a table spoon of butter ghee and a squirt of my Cantu curl creme then I tye up my hair and let it sit for an hour ( the smell is horrible because of the butter ghee so i usually I put a drop of lavender essential oil so I can bare it) then after that I wash it out with my patene shampoo and use my herbal essences hello hydration coconut conditioner it smells amazing wallahi :banderas: same with the shea moisture products anyways I wash it out then dry my hair with a towel ( I don’t blow dry my hair btw I let it air dry ) once my hairs dry I massage two drops of castor oil into my scalp then moisturize my hair with some virgin olive oil and spray some palmers leav in conditioner. What do you guys use? :browtf:

I just wash it with water and braid it until its dry. I used to have a complex routine like you but I got lazy and couldnt tell if it was helping or harming my hair

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
You wash your hair once every two weeks? :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
AND?
tenor.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
If you have thick hair that’s what you’re supposed to do so it’s doesn’t dehydrate.
Its not good to shower your natural hair every single day.
Her hair must be 1a because I don’t remember being told to wash my hair everyday that’s unhealthy and your hair must be dying of thirst

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Doesn't castor oil make your hair dry? I have tried before and I couldn't deal with the dryness. I have naturally dry hair and it made it worse.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Doesn't castor oil make your hair dry? I have tried before and I couldn't deal with the dryness. I have naturally dry hair and it made it worse.
I reccomend buying the Jamaican black castor oil but before using it if you have dry hair use your hair creme first then them he castor oil. But castor oil is known for moisturizing her I think it’s just the castor oil your using because I have dry hair too

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I reccomend buying the Jamaican black castor oil but before using it if you have dry hair use your hair creme first then them he castor oil. But castor oil is known for moisturizing her I think it’s just the castor oil your using because I have dry hair too

I was using the Jamaican black Castor oil, maybe I will try putting the doublebutter cream first.

Her hair must be 1a because I don’t remember being told to wash my hair everyday that’s unhealthy and your hair must be dying of thirst
I wash my hair every 3 days. My hair isn't dry at all.
I use olaplex solution once a week, Aussie 3 min deep conditioner and a Nature Republic hair mask
I then use Castor oil and tie my hair up. I never straighten/blow dry it

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I wash my hair every 3 days. My hair isn't dry at all.
I use olaplex solution once a week, Aussie 3 min deep conditioner and a Nature Republic hair mask
I then use Castor oil and tie my hair up. I never straighten/blow dry it
What’s your hair type :cosbyhmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
Apple cider vinegar once in a while is GOLD! Cleans it well and gives your hair a nice shine. 'Egg masks' (?) prior to washing are good too.

For frequent use though, I don't do much; mainly just put olive oil and avocado oil for a couple hours (under a shower cap) before washing it off later. When I get out of the shower, I add a bit of Shea moisture "Coconut and Hibiscus creme" (which was recommended to me by a former user actually, AND IT WORKS WONDERS!).

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Anyways, I’ll do mine!
I have 3c/4a hair btw.
I do this routine every 1 and a half week.
My prepoo is: Mango + Shea butter and coconut milk mask.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Detangle my hair with Vatika (Coconut) oil and part it in 4 parts. Put on the mask and then leave it in for 35 minutes then rinse it.
After rinsing it, I air dry my hair for 45 minutes (I part it in 8 parts and “braid” my hair) when its dry I add my “Organic Excellence” conditioner into each braid section of my hair. I start to apply alot on the roots and work my way up.
I leave it for 10, and then take my braids out and apply more conditioner and massage my scalp. Leave it for another 10 minutes.
After that, I rinse my hair and wrap it in a towel. I don’t leave it to be dry though, I take it out after 2 hours and do my hair.
Hope it helped!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You wash you hair once every two weeks? Gurrrrllll! Tell me you’re cowashing it in between?

If I don’t wash my hair every 2/3 days max I get flaky scalp. I Co wash every other day or every 2 days and shampoo once a week. I use a leave in and castor oil on scalp after washing, I’m trying to grow my hair since cutting it ear length.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
You wash you hair once every two weeks? Gurrrrllll! Tell me you’re cowashing it in between?

If I don’t wash my hair every 2/3 days max I get flaky scalp. I Co wash every other day or every 2 days and shampoo once a week. I use a leave in and castor oil on scalp after washing, I’m trying to grow my hair since cutting it ear length.
Of course I co wash because if I don’t my scalp feels clogged with the products so it’s nice to just wash it with the coconut conditioner to give my hair a nice little refresh

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

I reccomend using caxwox powder in your hair mask because it gets your hair folicles to open up more and absorb more products wallabies I know it sounds crazy but try it you’ll see hair growth in the next 5 months inshallah

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:manny:
Anyways, I’ll do mine!
I have 3c/4a hair btw.
I do this routine every 1 and a half week.
My prepoo is: Mango + Shea butter and coconut milk mask.
Detangle my hair with Vatika (Coconut) oil and part it in 4 parts. Put on the mask and then leave it in for 35 minutes then rinse it.
After rinsing it, I air dry my hair for 45 minutes (I part it in 8 parts and “braid” my hair) when its dry I add my “Organic Excellence” conditioner into each braid section of my hair. I start to apply alot on the roots and work my way up.
I leave it for 10, and then take my braids out and apply more conditioner and massage my scalp. Leave it for another 10 minutes.
After that, I rinse my hair and wrap it in a towel. I don’t leave it to be dry though, I take it out after 2 hours and do my hair.
Hope it helped!
Thank god I thought I was the only one with a complex hair routine :salute: and I’ve heard the vatika garlic deep conditioner is good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending