My Thoughts On Interracial Relationships and 'Supposed' Male Hypocrisy

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Haha I’m guessing you didn’t take your wife and kids to Somalia yet? if you think Somalis consider your kids Somali just because their father is Somali, you are naive. Your kids will never be treated like a Somali, Somalis like the white people follow the one drop rule :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't know what you're talking about girl. I've actually taken my family to Africa. In 2017, we went to Wajir in Northeastern Province of Kenya, to visit my Degodi ayeyo and reer abti. We were welcomed with open arms, and didn't come across any hostility from either within the family or outside. So, you just shut your trap.

You don't know what you're talking about girl. I've actually taken my family to Africa. In 2017, we went to Wajir in Northeastern Province of Kenya, to visit my Degodi ayeyo and reer abti. We were welcomed with open arms, and didn't come across any hostility from either within the family or outside. So, you just shut your trap.

Somali Kenyans are not similar to Somalis back home though. They have lived next to non-Somalis for far too long and lost that deeply seated concept of Somali purity. They have high level of tolerance for non-Somalis.

Forget the half Somali part, any Somali who can't speak the language properly is dismissed as useless and doqon back home.

You can usually here this covnersation that goes: "War ninka intan le'eg ee aan afsoomaaliga aqoon muxuu yahay? Ilaahoow xoolo hanaga dhigin .""

.. then everybody, sheekh, elder, uncles, distant relatives, ladies, and kids around that conversation all laugh in unison..

Just brutal reality back home.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You’re missing the point, your ayeeyo welcoming you doesn’t change what the Somalis think of y’all, as someone who’s married to ajnabi you are in no position to judge :nahgirl:

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Take a chill pill :whoa::damn:
I was mostly speaking in general towards all Somali guys, not just him.
:kanyeshrug:
Some of you lot are thick as sh*t and can't read. I didn't say Somali women can't marry out, i said, they most certainly can, but, they should never-EVER label those children 'Somali'.
Really?
On another thread, forum member @Abdisamad3 asked the question, why do we Somali men, get mad when a xalimo marries out? The answer is, we're not cucks. Apart from cuck westerners and east Asians, every other race/people groups, do not allow/want their women marrying out and breeding for another race/ethnicity.
You said it yourself, you are claiming you don't "allow" (as if you have authority over Somali women) Somali women to marry out, and get mad when Somali women do. Stop contradicting yourself.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
  1. I have a better idea, mind your own fucking business you bald rat.
If you actually get angry over random Somalis marrying non-Somalis you're pathetic as f*ck and most likely an incel. Nobody gives a f*ck about your qabil, if you marry a non-Somali your child is half-Somali regardless of which gender the Somali is. Trying to erase a child's other half because they have your ancient tribe name is ridiculous.

I highly DOUBT you have a wife, or girlfriend at all. Why would someone in a relationship care who random Somalis are marrying? The farthest you've gone with a woman is a side hug, and it was your mother.
@Armadillo ignore her saaxib, she’s reer henny they have a graveyard for faraaxs and the xalimos are pretty much s 486C9787-5477-4091-857E-A07F318D7B1A.png plus the reality is there is most likely no attractive woman on this site because they wouldn’t Be on here defending s iyo ciyaalasuuq they would be out there being the hoe they want to be but this xalimo is obviously obese with a few clogged arteries with timo Madow and will probably soon be harbouring a little Abu daquan oo bastar ah.9F344729-9964-49E4-9D74-065E673402F2.png Waxad arkasaa yatha oo YouTube kujirta oo kahaadlisa “nimankaa somalidaa romance mayaganaan sida nimanka kalee” oo mel walba baruur kamogata...7EE055FC-A2A5-4113-979A-B36567CDC77E.png

iskaa suug saaxib.802FDF2F-23AA-4E51-8EE8-B08824461F62.png

Arma

VIP
Somali Kenyans are not similar to Somalis back home though. They have lived next to non-Somalis for far too long and lost that deeply seated concept of Somali purity. They have high level of tolerance for non-Somalis.

Forget the half Somali part, any Somali who can't speak the language properly is dismissed as useless and doqon back home.

The people you're describing are those Somalis who live in other parts of Kenya, not the people of Northeastern Province. Believe me, the Somalis there, are just like Somalis of Somalia and K5. We even have brutal clan wars amongst the Degodi and Garre. You're out of you're depth, don't comment on things you don't know about.

Arma

VIP
@Armadillo ignore her saaxib, she’s reer henny they have a graveyard for faraaxs and the xalimos are pretty much *****s View attachment 71564 plus the reality is there is most likely no attractive woman on this site because they wouldn’t Be on here defending *****s iyo ciyaalasuuq they would be out there being the hoe they want to be but this xalimo is obviously obese with a few clogged arteries with timo Madow and will probably soon be harbouring a little Abu daquan oo bastar ah.View attachment 71565 Waxad arkasaa yatha oo YouTube kujirta oo kahaadlisa “nimankaa somalidaa romance mayaganaan sida nimanka kalee” oo mel walba baruur kamogata...View attachment 71566

iskaa suug saaxib.View attachment 71567

She's a nutcase. She's well known in this forum, for self-hatred and support for dh1lo lifestyle.

The people you're describing are those Somalis who live in other parts of Kenya, not the people of Northeastern Province. Believe me, the Somalis there, are just like Somalis of Somalia and K5. We even have brutal clan wars amongst the Degodi and Garre. You're out of you're depth, don't comment on things you don't know about.

Saxib, they arrested me as underage in Shanta abaq for trying to get sharci and I have kibaande as abudwaq dude(paid some ODay). Lived among sijuis for a year. Yeah, I know a little about their brain dead existence. Only their nomads spoke proper Somali. Everyone in town spoke broken kiswhaili and broken Somali. They all sounded Oromo who learned how to speak somali.

Sijui inuu hadlo maba aha. Bantuuga la deggan waxba ma dhaamaan.May be they changed now after Somalis proper shamed them for 20 years.

Wallahi a text full of wisdom. Allah said clearly in the Quran lineage is through the father. If a woman marries out, her children are NOT Somali anymore. Let them marry out, but they shouldn't claim us.

But this xaliimos are so funny and delisional. One day they are feminist who want the same rights and treatment when it suits them, and another day they want tradional treatment and demand 10 k meher or you working for (feeding) them.

May Allah bless you and your wife that you have taken to OUR Land and culture, to increase OUR population.

The deen doesn't allow nationalism as well. This is a reminder for all us including me.

Love for your brother what you love for yourself.

You shouldn't have a problem with two Muslims regardless of background marrying.

Lets not use the deen when it suits us.

@Armadillo is your wife a disgrace to her cape verde people for marrying out?

Can she no longer claim her background for betraying the men of her background?

Is she a self hater?

Any Somali girl that marries out is no different to your Cape verde wife.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Armadillo is your wife a disgrace to her cape verde people for marrying out?

Can she no longer claim her background for betraying the men of her background?

Is she a self hater?

Any Somali girl that marries out is no different to your Cape verde wife.
Somali women are the property of Somali men.

Whatever an ajnabi women bares for a Somali man is 100% Somali(Bantu women not included)

The deen doesn't allow nationalism as well. This is a reminder for all us including me.

Love for your brother what you love for yourself.

You shouldn't have a problem with two Muslims regardless of background marrying.

Lets not use the deen when it suits us.

The children of a woman, that marries out are NOT Somalis, what has this to do with nationalism ? This is an undeniable fact, where as the children of a male who marries out are Somali.

The children of a woman, that marries out are NOT Somalis, what has this to do with nationalism ? This is a undeniable fact.

Mate we both know that many here have real problems with Somali women marrying out and use that as a
way to bash them.

When a Somali woman marries out they are insulted by the guys on this board and some go as far as calling the kids bastards even if she is married to a decent Muslim man.

A child takes on a fathers lineage, however, ethnicity and lineage is not the same.

Many Saudis are of Yemeni and Turkish background, yet they are still regarded as Saudi.

Stop conflating the two.

Somali women are the property of Somali men.

Whatever an ajnabi women bares for a Somali man is 100% Somali(Bantu women not included)

You are not @Armadillo

A Somali woman is not a property of any man. She is the slave of Allah and has free reign to marry whom she wants as long as the Sharia permits it.

If Somali women are the property of Somali men then his wife is the property of Cape Verde men.

White women are the property of white men

Black women for black men ect.

If women were merely property of the men of their races then interracial marriages would not exist as it would not be acceptable for men to marry other races for that sole reason.

Also, why not bantu?

Your ignorant racism is showing. You use the deen to pick and choose.

Mate we both know that many here have real problems with Somali women marrying out and use that as a
way to bash them.

When a Somali woman marries out they are insulted by the guys on this board and some go as far as calling the kids bastards even if she is married to a decent Muslim man.

A child takes on a fathers lineage, however, ethnicity and lineage is not the same.

Many Saudis are of Yemeni and Turkish background, yet they are still regarded as Saudi.

Stop conflating the two.
"When a Somali woman marries out they are insulted by the guys on this board"

Sister lets not generalise, I clearly said if she marries a non somali who is Muslim and on the deen than good her lkn if she marries a gaal than that's between her and Allah.

We shouldn't focus on who marries who lkn we need to focus on the akhira cuz on judgement day your ethnicity or qabiil will mean nothing, the only things that will matter are your deeds.

Finally, in jannaha there will be no such thing as African, European, Asian or any race for that matter cuz the people in paradise won't look how they do now lkn for the people in the hell fire well, They'll be burning for eternity so I doubt they'll think about anything but pain and agony

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You are not @Armadillo

A Somali woman is not a property of any man. She is the slave of Allah and has free reign to marry whom she wants as long as the Sharia permits it.

If Somali women are the property of Somali men then his wife is the property of Cape Verde men.

White women are the property of white men

Black women for black men ect.

If women were merely property of the men of their races then interracial marriages would not exist as it would not be acceptable for men to marry other races for that sole reason.

Also, why not bantu?

Your ignorant racism is showing. You use the deen to pick and choose.

So you think you can marry without your father's permission?:ayaanswag:

Also, stating that we should not breed with Bantu women is a long held tradition in Somalia and for good reason.

You see, unlike many western Somali women, I actually care about the future of my descendants. I dont want danyeer children who are ugly and self haters:noneck:

So you think you can marry without your father's permission?:ayaanswag:

Also, stating that we should breeding with Bantu women is a long held tradition in Somalia and for good reason.

You see, unlike many western Somali women, I actually care about the future of my descendants. I dont want danyeer children who are ugly and self haters:noneck:

Where did I say that a Muslim woman can marry without her father's permission? Did I not state that she can marry whom she wants as long as the sharia requirements are met? You are tugging at straws and you know it.
My own cousin married her ajnabi husband with the full permission of her father. What now?

You are a hypocrite

Calling Allahs creation 'danyeer' 'ugly' ect due to their race.

One min you preach Islam, the next you are insulting a whole horde of people for the way they look that young man is not acceptable in the Sharia.

@Armadillo wallah i'm very curious.

Since your wife is married to you and i'm assuming her fam are okay with it do you regard her side of the family to be cucks for allowing her to give birth to and populate a different ethnicity?

What does your wife think about your views?

You seem to be ignoring my question but I find it fascinating.