My theory on this conflict

I knew WW3 wasn’t going to start with Iran, When all the Arab countries are mostly Zionist slaves.

My biggest fear was Israel taking advantage of the situation, by launching their own missiles at all Al Aqsa and blaming it on Iran.

So they can finally have the excuse they needed to build the temple, to hasten the arrival of Dajjal their king.

Last edited:
There is nothing Iran can do Israel has the ultimate weapon nuclear weapon. What Iran did was just for show it didn’t even do any damage they didn’t use their better missiles because they are afraid of retaliation.

I knew WW3 wasn’t going to start with Iran, When all the Arab countries are mostly Zionist slaves.

My biggest fear was Israel taking advantage of the situation, by launching their own missiles at all Al Aqsa and blaming it on Iran.

So they can finally have the excuse they needed to build the temple, to hasten the arrival of Dajjal their king.
What happened to the cow ritual thing

There is nothing Iran can do Israel has the ultimate weapon nuclear weapon. What Iran did was just for show it didn’t even do any damage they didn’t use their better missiles because they are afraid of retaliation.
You can’t deny it was a good deterrent, Iran showed its capabilities without doing much damage.

And America informed Israel that they weren’t going to fight against Iran on their behalf, that’s 2 W W for Iran.

What happened to the cow ritual thing

It just went silent, that’s why I was thinking this was it. Because for the rituals to take place Al Aqsa must fall, and the GCC countries having given their blessings allegedly.