My theory on this conflict

Xoxoxo

VIP
If a WWIII breaks out, it will be fought on the grounds off the Middle East.

The US may or may not help Israel, if they do the chances are big that China invades Taiwan which will inspire Luther countries (Ehum Russia) to do the same.

Africa & South America will probably play a small significant role here again. I personally believe they should really start focusing & minding their business since both continents can’t afford this war.

Europe will probably do a Switzerland (staying neutral).

The US may or may not help Israel, if they do the chances are big that China invades Taiwan which will inspire Luther countries (Ehum Russia) to do the same.

Africa & South America will probably play a small significant role here again. I personally believe they should really start focusing & minding their business since both continents can’t afford this war.

If World War III begins, it will be between the devils, and both will suffer losses, and it will allow the poor countries to finally breathe and begin to establish themselves, and we must benefit from that.

Xoxoxo

VIP
If World War III begins, it will be between the devils, and both will suffer losses, and it will allow the poor countries to finally breathe and begin to establish themselves, and we must benefit from that.
Wallahi this!!!! Africa & South America will benefit so much from this which is actually crazy!!!!!!!

Wallahi this!!!! Africa & South America will benefit so much from this which is actually crazy!!!!!!!
Like World War II, both will suffer losses, and things will, of course, be negative for both sides. Countries will eventually rise, as happened in the Gulf states, and countries like Iraq, Syria, and Yemen can finally breathe, and we must take advantage of that and rise again.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Like World War II, both will suffer losses, and things will, of course, be negative for both sides. Countries will eventually rise, as happened in the Gulf states, and countries like Iraq, Syria, and Yemen can finally breathe, and we must take advantage of that and rise again.
Oh no it’s deff done for the Middle East. After this I wouldn’t be surprised if they fight out in the Levantine & include countries like Syria & Iraq. Out off those countries I only see Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Oman & maybe Pakistan survive this.

hence why I think Africa & South America will be the least affected by this

Oh no it’s deff done for the Middle East. After this I wouldn’t be surprised if they fight out in the Levantine & include countries like Syria & Iraq. Out off those countries I only see Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Oman & maybe Pakistan survive this.

hence why I think Africa & South America will be the least affected by this
It will be between Russia and the European countries and America as well. They will attack each other and they will all be exhausted. They will emerge from the war extremely exhausted and the poor countries will finally be able to begin.

Xoxoxo

VIP
It will be between Russia, European countries, and America as well. They will attack each other
As much that they would want to, Europe will stay neutral. The last 2 WW were fought on the lands off the Europeans. They‘be build their lands up afterwards and as someone who lives in a country that participated in 2 off them, the population wouldn’t even think off joining it. It would seem like a waste off time

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
If the US help Israel, Russia will definitely enter the war and a proxy war will take place in the middle east. Kuwait and qatar refused to give america bases to attack iran but jordan agreed. I think syria will lean more to russia which will make america enraged and a blood bath will ensue in lebanon, yemen and syria. Or maybe Iran is a coward and nothing will happen

Xoxoxo

VIP
European countries are puppets of the US, so they wouldn't be neutral in the conflict.
No they really would. Switzerland stayed neutral regardless when the holocaust happened and countless other countries in Europe did when WWI happened.

this time, they wouldn’t even care since the war didn’t happen on their lands

No they really would. Switzerland stayed neutral regardless when the holocaust happened and countless other countries in Europe did when WWI happened.

this time, they wouldn’t even care since the war didn’t happen on their lands
Just look at the ongoing war in Ukraine appears to primarily benefit the United States while significantly harming the European economy. Despite this, European NATO members—excluding Switzerland—continue to support the conflict. There was an incident where Americans allegedly sabotaged a gas pipeline from Russia to Germany, which costed Germany billions. Surprisingly, the German government did not issue any condemnation towards the U.S. for this action.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Just look at the ongoing war in Ukraine appears to primarily benefit the United States while significantly harming the European economy. Despite this, European NATO members—excluding Switzerland—continue to support the conflict. There was an incident where Americans allegedly sabotaged a gas pipeline from Russia to Germany, which costed Germany billions. Surprisingly, the German government did not issue any condemnation towards the U.S. for this action.
What the government does doesn’t reflect us. Nobody in the Netherlands supports the war in Ukraine, we literally got affected by the fact that Russia cut off their gass supply. It was one off the coldest winter in years.

people are also protesting and are against the war in Gaza. No one wants the government to Mindle in foreign business, hence why right wing parties are getting popular and or have already been choosing by the general public

What the government does doesn’t reflect us. Nobody in the Netherlands supports the war in Ukraine, we literally got affected by the fact that Russia cut off their gass supply. It was one off the coldest winter in years.

people are also protesting and are against the war in Gaza. No one wants the government to Mindle in foreign business, hence why right wing parties are getting popular and or have already been choosing by the general public
The general population in the Netherlands does not support the conflict, yet the government is taking a different stance. It is planning to invest 2 billion euros in the Ukrainian war machine and has already allocated hundreds of millions to Ukraine.

Although right-wing parties emerged victorious in the recent elections, they do not hold a majority in Parliament. Currently, they are compromising on various issues with other parties in order to form a government.

Geert Wilders, despite his party's success, will not become Prime Minister.

You missed one thing between France and Africa. If ww3 occurs France will take back all of its African colonies by force and assignations.

You missed one thing between France and Africa. If ww3 occurs France will take back all of its African colonies by force and assignations.
Russia took their old colonies like Niger so they’d have to contend with Russia plus local African support. It ain’t happening for France lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am watching a marathon of Potomac housewives on Peacock. I am trying to not engage on Iran.