My Solution to the Endless Separatism in Somalia

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I think we should implement a Swiss democratic model in Somalia to fix the 68 iq level of tribalism that persists in the country today. A minimalist federal government that upholds basic tasks such as defense, trade policy and foreign relations that would devolve the powers of nearly everything else to the seperate 'Cantons'. How those cantons are divided and who controls them should fall under the largest sub group in the area but I don't know how to decide that.

search

https://www.ch.ch/en/demokratie/federalism/federalism/

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
There is a reason the managed to exist in between France and the Holy Roman Empire not a fluke

Farm

VIP
The first nationalist to make sense.

The Switzerland model would be perfect, they have 7 presidents like us.

Tukraq

VIP
id like the American state system with a bit weaker president role as a better option for these regions, guarantee them representation through congress and senate, a constitution giving states rights, individual rights and so on so these regions are protected, Supreme Court to mediate between states and even the fed, and give the states some level of autonomy in many areas, you want to empower the states and thus bring them in the fold, this will also help us accrue more states in the future when we start our western expansion

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
The problem is the leadership in jubaland, puntalnd and Somali land are there just to steal money and don't care about helping Somalis, those three stooges can't get anything done, they need to be fixed.

Tukraq

VIP
The problem is the leadership in jubaland, puntalnd and Somali land are there just to steal money and don't care about helping Somalis, those three stooges can't get anything done, they need to be fixed.
pretty sure the fgs has a lot of funds unaccounted for, also this is a bold faced lie as anyone with eyes can see dent obviously cares about his constituents works hard helping the people everyday, which is why he got so much done and has barely been in office

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
pretty sure the fgs has a lot of funds unaccounted for, also this is a bold faced lie as anyone with eyes can see dent obviously cares about his constituents works hard helping the people everyday, which is why he got so much done and has barely been in office
Let's have a civil convo no insults or childish attacks. I do believe that there's still amount of corruption in fgs but I don't think it's being done by N&N most likely rogue MPs or mooryan. Second thing is that guy Deni have done nothing but support anti Somalia sentiment, hold useless meetings and what else if you compare what he has done to whatever khayere dos weekly he's nothing he's another fatass to keep the status quo, wallahi if pl had good leadership it would have taken off long time ago, sure Deni is a bit better than gaas but not by much, if you want to call him great he have Atleast match up to N&n the new standard of Somali plolticans.

Tukraq

VIP
Let's have a civil convo no insults or childish attacks. I do believe that there's still amount of corruption in fgs but I don't think it's being done by N&N most likely rogue MPs or mooryan. Second thing is that guy Deni have done nothing but support anti Somalia sentiment, hold useless meetings and what else if you compare what he has done to whatever khayere dos weekly he's nothing he's another fatass to keep the status quo, wallahi if pl had good leadership it would have taken off long time ago, sure Deni is a bit better than gaas but not by much, if you want to call him great he have Atleast match up to N&n the new standard of Somali plolticans.
Ima be honest with you, haven't seen any positives from N and N sorry, its just an endless cycle of hoping they don't f*ck up things too bad week by week

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Ima be honest with you, haven't seen any positives from N and N sorry, its just an endless cycle of hoping they don't f*ck up things too bad week by week
What can I do for you sxb? You are telling me Deni done great while he has done nothing but worked on separating Somalia, and ignore N&n achievements.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ibrahim hassan I don't disagree farmaajo/khayre are not bad at leadership and getting things done and less corrupt, but you can't deny also the city Farmajo/Kheyre work in isn't ready for them or they're leadership. This city needs a tough man like Abdillahi Yusuf for the next 20 years not a good leader to establish our institutional organs immediately and shooting anyone who opposes.

PL leadership is terrible I agree in comparison to how cooperative our civilians are, pl leadership has a stable regional environment which means a-lot of milestone can be achieved but this is stalled by our elites/clan elders who tend to be opposition constantly to our president. Corruption also plays a minor role in not allowing PL to reach new levels becuz no-one is going to invest in a region where it's own administration will loot the money so this hurts our region as a whole in terms of development.

Back to Farmajo/Khayre they face the same elite/clan elders in Hamar causing problems to them like Deni so his not any better in that respect. Farmajo lacks a good stable city environment to carry out his task, I mean look at him he can barely sleep at night in villa somalia without an RPG hitting his bedroom, the city environment is unsuitable for governance. So be realistic also.

Yes Deni is better then Gaas and any leader we had so for, people are saying this maybe the awaited messiah that are our good citizenry and our stable regional environment has been waiting for. They feel he can allow PL to reach new great heights but this remains to be seen if they're isn't obstacles put before him by opposition and clan elders who are sent from Mogadishu to make our locals fight with they're government. Wish us luck and I wish u luck your not hit by an RPG in Villa Somalia

:pachah1:

Last edited:
I think it's the democracy model that is broken in Somalia. It's more what do Mogadishu have to offer?

If the government could rule Mogadishu and give people something they wanted, maybe other places would follow.

Federation is for the countries like Ethiopia and India where its diversity in terms of religion and culture.
Somalia belongs to one ethnic group with same religion, culture and language so therefore we need strong Centralism system and as for now Federalism should be temporary until we got our shiit together. And change the capital to Kismaayo, Baardheere or Ceerigaabo