My Solution to the Endless Separatism in Somalia

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
So, why did you quote me when I said Baardheere but not Ceerigaabo? Do you have something against the Sade clan?
Nigga Baardheere does not even have one fucking criteria to qualify as temporary capital let alone a permanent one.:drakekidding:

I have nothing against besha tiny-toothed btw:damedamn:

Nigga Baardheere does not even have one fucking criteria to qualify as temporary capital let alone a permanent one.:drakekidding:

I have nothing against besha tiny-toothed btw:damedamn:

And what does Ceerigaabo have that Baardheere doesn’t have? And you do know everything can be build from scratch. Mogadishu doesn’t even have landfills, sanitation system, sewerage system, freeways or any of those basic things that every city should have but yet we still call the “capital” of Somalia
:chrisfreshhah::drakekidding::hemad::jcoleno:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
And what does Ceerigaabo have that Baardheere doesn’t have? And you do know everything can be build from scratch. Mogadishu doesn’t even have landfills, sanitation system, sewerage system, freeways or any of those basic things that every city should have but yet we still call the “capital” of Somalia
:chrisfreshhah::drakekidding::hemad::jcoleno:
Only Mogadishu should remain the capital, Cerigabo has nice weather but still too provincial just like Baardhere.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The problem is the leadership in jubaland, puntalnd and Somali land are there just to steal money and don't care about helping Somalis, those three stooges can't get anything done, they need to be fixed.

Do you know that the fgs has a actual offshore account which we know little about?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think that of all the exciting governance systems none would work in Somalia.

We need a system that would allow all regions to hold power.

For example

The American system for the fgs, power shared between the three branches of government, executive, legislative and judicial.

And the emirati system for the interior, meaning all regions have their own leader and three branches of government.

The english house of lords could serve for us as the house of tribal leaders (only leaders meaning one per subclan ).

This could save us from limbo.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Only Mogadishu should remain the capital, Cerigabo has nice weather but still too provincial just like Baardhere.

Climate is imbortant.

Ceerigabo has the best weather for high productivity.

The reason why shit doesn't get build in Somalia is because no one can't be arsed under a 9000 degrees sun.

Same reason Jijiga is the most developed Somali city because it's at a perfect 20 degrees c.

Mogadishu cannot be consider as capital until it goes back to the way it used to be. Mogadishu used to belong to all Somalis before pre-1991. Just look at now, some dark people from Cadaado took over Hodan district which was majority reer Waaqoyi clans and what about Degmada Cabdicasiis, Howlwadag and Madino where my father grew up and majority of the residents used to be the Darood clan? What about Xamarweyne and Shangaani which was Shaanshi strong hold (such peaceful people)? What happened to the Madow and Digil people in Boondheere area? Boondheere is now occupied by Hobyo clans. What happened to the Biimaal and Tuuni clans in Dharkeynlay?

The only hawiye clans that lived in Xamar before 1991 were Murursade in Dayniile and Abgaal in Kaaraan and Wardhigleey. The demographic in Mogadishu needs to go back the way it used to be in the 70s and 80s (ah good old days). Do you know in Michigan, they whites are moving back to Detroit to change back the city that belong to them originally

id like the American state system with a bit weaker president role as a better option for these regions, guarantee them representation through congress and senate, a constitution giving states rights, individual rights and so on so these regions are protected, Supreme Court to mediate between states and even the fed, and give the states some level of autonomy in many areas, you want to empower the states and thus bring them in the fold, this will also help us accrue more states in the future when we start our western expansion
Only way to avoid the repeat mistakes

Mogadishu cannot be consider as capital until it goes back to the way it used to be. Mogadishu used to belong to all Somalis before pre-1991. Just look at now, some dark people from Cadaado took over Hodan district which was majority reer Waaqoyi clans and what about Degmada Cabdicasiis, Howlwadag and Madino where my father grew up and majority of the residents used to be the Darood clan? What about Xamarweyne and Shangaani which was Shaanshi strong hold (such peaceful people)? What happened to the Madow and Digil people in ****dheere area? ****dheere is now occupied by Hobyo clans. What happened to the Biimaal and Tuuni clans in Dharkeynlay?

The only hawiye clans that lived in Xamar before 1991 were Murursade in Dayniile and Abgaal in Kaaraan and Wardhigleey. The demographic in Mogadishu needs to go back the way it used to be in the 70s and 80s (ah good old days). Do you know in Michigan, they whites are moving back to Detroit to change back the city that belong to them originally

What a disgusting blasphemy!! What was Eng Yariisows family (AUN) doing in Hodan district before the civil war? They had huge store in Hodan near Taleex. And went to a primary school with my uncles there. What was my mothers family doing in Hodan district pre 1991. They had this German family as neighbours in Taleex who had three story summer villa there. My fathers Family used to live in saraha "booliqaran" and were eating good before the civil war.

One of my mothers best friends was this Sacad chick whomes mother used to go to the states for biatretic surgery almost every year in early 80s. The lady (AUN) couldnt stop eating Xalwa iyo shushumow.

Last edited: