My Solution for Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we need to enrich our people first. Plus somalia is in africa where millions of poor are within walking distance and middle east with were millions are fleeing is a boat ride away If we were to welcome all those people we would be poor and overpopulated pretty quick. Only highly skilled people will be welcomed.

All shitty jobs will be taken by somali unlike what the gulf do and bring in millions of south asian poor who will never integrate and are abused on daily basis.

Welcoming people from everywhere works in europe because you many rich highly developed nations splitting the qaxootis between them. So this logic is not racism.

Until atleast 15 african nations become wealthy, we cant have a qaxooti to citizenship program. @TheLibertarianQuiche

The op is acting like he can become president of Somalia :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

@jugjugwacwac i am sorry to reveal to your qabiil isn't allowed presidency :mjlol:

Look at this little Isaaq kid born after the civil war and who bought into the victimhood propanganda fed to him by his politicians. U must be Habar Awal or Habar Jeclo, because Garxajis (Ciidagale & Habar Yoonis) dont buy into that cuqdad and victimhood bullshit u guys peddle. Wallahi u guys bring shame to Isaaqs by acting like a dhoocil yar oo la kudsaday dabadeedna raga oo dhan ka carata. Sxb I'm laandheere Garxajis with big balls and u can find me in the north or south playing hardball with my fellow Somalis. Stick to Hargaysa and Berbera u pussycat.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The op is acting like he can become president of Somalia :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

@jugjugwacwac i am sorry to reveal to your qabiil isn't allowed presidency :mjlol:

In our Somalia qabiil itself will no longer exist beyond a generation

:umad:

Qabiil is a crutch for the poor and powerless. Economic growth and equitable development will make qabiil irrelavant.

waraabe

Your superior
Look at this little Isaaq kid born after the civil war and who bought into the victimhood propanganda fed to him by his politicians. U must be Habar Awal or Habar Jeclo, because Garxajis (Ciidagale & Habar Yoonis) dont buy into that cuqdad and victimhood bullshit u guys peddle. Wallahi u guys bring shame to Isaaqs by acting like a dhoocil yar oo la kudsaday dabadeedna raga oo dhan ka carata. Sxb I'm laandheere Garxajis with big balls and u can find me in the north or south playing hardball with my fellow Somalis. Stick to Hargaysa and Berbera u pussycat.

instead of telling me you aren't a victim (gashaamo tells me otherwise) why don't you show me and run for president.

Ethnic nationalism usually comes about when you have big group of refugees/immigrants in the country, countless examples throughout history shows them, people only adopt nationalism for this reason.

The Europeans despite the same ethnic were at war with each other over clan lines for a century, the same with Somalis.

If you put 40 Somali's in a room, or any other ethnic, they will divide themselves among clan or ideological lines.

However if you put 40 Somalis and 10 Kenyan's with 6 Bantu's, the Somali's would abandon clan and unite with each other like they do in Europe.

Homogeneous societies throughout history were the most dangerous, once peace is established in Somalia, I would invite 1 million African refugee's and a 100k Arab's, another 200K mix of Eritrean/Ethiopian and scatter them all around.

This will kill clannish discourse instantly and every Somali would become an ethnic nationalist, the reason we are ethnic nationalist today largely in Europe today and love each other more is due to this reasons.

The Europeans have understood this concept of diversity. The more immigrant, the more nationalist the people get as we can see today, you also get a very vibrant diverse economy and influence all over.

Ethnic nationalism usually comes about when you have big group of refugees/immigrants in the country, countless examples throughout history shows them, people only adopt nationalism for this reason.

The Europeans despite the same ethnic were at war with each other over clan lines for a century, the same with Somalis.

If you put 40 Somali's in a room, or any other ethnic, they will divide themselves among clan or ideological lines.

However if you put 40 Somalis and 10 Kenyan's with 6 Bantu's, the Somali's would abandon clan and unite with each other like they do in Europe.

Homogeneous societies throughout history were the most dangerous, once peace is established in Somalia, I would invite 1 million African refugee's and a 100k Arab's, another 200K mix of Eritrean/Ethiopian and scatter them all around.

This will kill clannish discourse instantly and every Somali would become an ethnic nationalist, the reason we are ethnic nationalist today in Europe is due similar reasons, the Europeans have understood this concept. You also get a very vibrant diverse economy and influence all over.

There is definitely some truth and merit to this. But we already have the Bantus, the Cadcads, the Barawanis, the Bajunis, and now there are Yemenis and Syrians. We can just disperse the minorities we already have in the country throughout instead of importing more.

There is definitely some truth and merit to this. But we already have the Bantus, the Cadcads, the Barawanis, the Bajunis, and now there are Yemenis and Syrians. We can just disperse the minorities we already have in the country throughout instead of importing more.

The Cadcad community is viewed as Somali on the ground and they have been here for at least 500 years, they are not that big or significant in terms of number, the other groups are even smaller to make any kind of difference.

The Yemeni's and Syrian's are also way to small and mostly up North and recent arrivals. The only group that is viewed as foreigners are the Bantu's and they live in very particular areas minuscule in numbers they can't have any impact.

The Madow population is somewhat larger but they are mostly viewed as Somali's and around Jowhar and have been there for at least a 100 years, they pretty much do all the building work and the stuff Somali's are too lazy to do, they also pick the fruits and vegetables Somali's don't want to do, much of Xamar wouldn't be developed without their work, for the 2 homes I built, all the workers were all Madowweyne couldn't find anyone else, I even had to wait for some to arrive from Garowe.

Homogeneous societies have never worked throughout history, if you want ethnic nationalism to be born and the country developed, you need to shake up things, an import of about a million immigrants will do this, guys like @waraabe and every other qabiilist will instantly champion ethnic nationalism, especially once they see a few Somali women taken by them.

The Anglo Saxon's and Slavic people of Europe that always hated each other throughout history, are now united because of this common threat of mass immigration, you remove that, the natural hate returns, you remove all migrants from Western Europe, it will be the old Angles, Saxon, Jutes, Germanic divisions.

Ethiopia has 80 different ethnics, Nigeria has many more, hence why those countries do so well in Africa, as do many other non homogeneous societies.

waraabe

Your superior
The Cadcad community is viewed as Somali on the ground and they have been here for at least 500 years, they are not that big or significant in terms of number, the other groups are even smaller to make any kind of difference.

The Yemeni's and Syrian's are also way to small and mostly up North and recent arrivals. The only group that is viewed as foreigners are the Bantu's and they live in very particular areas minuscule in numbers they can't have any impact.

The Madow population is somewhat larger but they are mostly viewed as Somali's and around Jowhar and have been there for at least a 100 years, they pretty much do all the building work and the stuff Somali's are too lazy to do, they also pick the fruits and vegetables Somali's don't want to do, much of Xamar wouldn't be developed without their work, for the 2 homes I built, all the workers were all Madowweyne couldn't find anyone else, I even had to wait for some to arrive from Garowe.

Homogeneous societies have never worked throughout history, if you want ethnic nationalism to be born and the country developed, you need to shake up things, an import of about a million immigrants will do this, guys like @waraabe and every other qabiilist will instantly champion ethnic nationalism, especially once they see a few Somali women taken by them.

The Anglo Saxon's and Slavic people of Europe that always hated each other throughout history, are now united because of this common threat of mass immigration, you remove that, the natural hate returns, you remove all migrants from Western Europe, it will be the old Angles, Saxon, Jutes, Germanic divisions.

Ethiopia has 80 different ethnics, Nigeria has many more, hence why those countries do so well in Africa, as do many other non homogeneous societies.

I promise to stop being qabiilest when you stop being qabiilest

Well i was with you until u brought up the examples of Ethiopia and Nigeria. A Somalia with a clear ethnic Somali majority but sizable minority populations seems like a good way of transitiong from clan-primary identity to ethno-primary identity. But a Somalia where we r no longer the clear majority, but a major group amongst other major and minor groups, like Ethiopia, Kenya and Nigeria sounds like a dystopian nightmare.

Well i was with you until u brought up the examples of Ethiopia and Nigeria. A Somalia with a clear ethnic Somali majority but sizable minority populations seems like a good way of transitiong from clan-primary identity to ethno-primary identity. But a Somalia where we r no longer the clear majority, but a major group amongst other major and minor groups, like Ethiopia, Kenya and Nigeria sounds like a dystopian nightmare.

That's not what I meant bro, no way in hell being a minority, what I mean is a substantial immigrant population, at least at 15-20% of total population, or 1/5 of it, currently that figure stands at around 2% or so, that's way too homogeneous.

@waraabe

I don't have an issue with some qabyaalad, everyone has the natural bias to some extend, it helps us keep competitive, it's the destructive blind following types into the rabbit hole that I am talking about, the chronic one you and a select few suffer from, the type were you never even profess nationalism once.

That's not what I meant bro, no way in hell being a minority, what I mean is a substantial immigrant population, at least at 15-20% of total population, or 1/5 of it, currently that figure stands at around 2% or so, that's way too homogeneous.

@waraabe

I don't have an issue with some qabyaalad, everyone has the natural bias to some extend, it helps us keep competitive, it's the destructive blind following types into the rabbit hole that I am talking about, the chronic one you and a select few suffer from, the type were you never even profess nationalism once.

Ok I got u sxb, and I agree. Good idea.

waraabe

Your superior
@Inquisitive_ wallahi Illahay baan ku dhaartay I am less qabiilest then you. I would never utter 80% of what you say. I am a reactionary qabiilest, you on the other hand have real qabiil cuqdad wallahi. You regularly see me going against my leaders and qabiil (and you even criticised me for this because you find it so weird anyone can go against their leaders) but I have never seen you ever criticise your leaders. You always have an excuse at hand to defend your leaders. Illahay haku caafiyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending