My Solution for Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
There is definitely some truth and merit to this. But we already have the Bantus, the Cadcads, the Barawanis, the Bajunis, and now there are Yemenis and Syrians. We can just disperse the minorities we already have in the country throughout instead of importing more.

Too small a number. I want the whites and Asians back. They'll give us a run for our money.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You are just angry I said no to puntland joining Somaliland. Because if you were serious you would check out the threads on ssnet now.

I have checked the threads. The most reason one you posted was "What has PL province achieved".

Why are obsessed with us.

An overall good post, but it leaves many questions. I disagree with your stances on LGBT though, gays should be allowed. The rest can be outlawed.
  • What will you do about Greater Somalia?
  • Do you think we should expand into Island nations within our vicinity? :dabcasar:
  • Do you believe that minority populations should be capped?
  • How should tribes reconcile today?
  • How would you extinguish Islam?
  • As a Muslim, do you believe in a custom secular law or Sharia?
  • Would there be freedom of speech?
  • What do you think of a government spying on its citizens do prevent terrorism and treason?
  • What would be the policies on the environment?
  • What are your stances on foreigners who want to settle? Should they be given citizenship? What if they're from hostile nations?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
A nationalist establishment wouldn't last longer than a few years. Forgot obstructions from our neighbors; it would go against the interest of large powers around the world.

You'll have most the countries in Africa unofficially sanctioning trade with Somalia. Gulf nations would probably only slightly assist if we take on a subservient role. However the more authoritarian the regime is the more excuse there are for dissent publicly supported by the international community.

No one apart from Ethio & Kenya really cares if Somalia rebuilds but if you do it in a way that pisses of too many interests globally then you'll have to swim against the currents of the whole world against you. Good luck with that.

Best to take the normal route of joining the international community, appease multinationals and create geopolitical allies like Israel by supporting them in their interests.

Sure that might go against the ego's of the mad mullah mentality but in half a century we'll have a functioning nation and all the shame of taking bending knee would be long gone and probably seen as a worthwhile sacrifice.

The most powerful nations today originated from those that did exactly that. Britain & West Europe under the Roman empire, the Japanese under US and the Jewish people under every other large power since recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending