My search for a wife is over

Wrong, the women these guys mentioned are ugly, I like lightskinned and white women aswell, I could easily post a few pictures here of white women and lightskinned women I find attractive.

These guys just don't have good taste
Nah, most of the women they posted regardless of what you think are seen as beautiful generally in society.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
Nah, most of the women they posted regardless of what you think are seen as beautiful generally in society.
If these women were in front of him in real life he would be stuttering over his words, blushing and forcing his eyes to the ground. He can play pretend here all he wants, we know the truth

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
Wallahi billahi I wouldn't even bat an eye at them I think they are ugly I would treat them like any old women on the street.
I see more pretty women in my everyday life than I these tiktoks u mentioned
If you think these women are ugly, what do you think that makes your mother, your sister? Ogres? Failed science experiments?

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
The women in my family have been blessed with beauty alhamdulillah but talking about the women in my family is disgusting and disrespectful. Keep them out of your mouth
If you consider them beautiful that calls into question whether they are women or men and you an adopted child of a khaniis crossdresser and your dayooth 'father'.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
The man wasn't dressed as a women, he got surgery on his face to make himself look like a women and makeup on his face to look like one, and he still looks better than the women you posted
Good luck explaining to Allah on the day of judgement how it's not really khaniis if they put on makeup. May Allah have mercy on you.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
They have odd thing for light skinned women with shit ton of make-up, with all due respect to that girl but even man can look that with the right make-up technique. 99% of the faraxs on here will go for this transgender woman than a xalimo who isn't light skinned.
View attachment 250237
Why are some trans women looking better that cis women? I am not liking this.😭😭😭😭