My search for a wife is over

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The white woman is trans.

The Somali woman is not.

Here's another one of her videos from a different angle:

What I'm learning from this thread is that a decent amount of men don't know how to tell when someone is a transwoman, and actually prefer transwomen who are lighter skinned lmfao.
The white woman is trans.

The Somali woman is not.

Here's another one of her videos from a different angle:

What I'm learning from this thread is that a decent amount of men don't know how to tell when someone is a transwoman, and actually prefer transwomen who are lighter skinned lmfao.
david schwimmer shame GIF

You used a crimson chin ugly looking Halimo and set me up :tocry:

Yaraye

VIP
I prefer this but you guys said she’s ugly. Somd if you need help wallahi
she's pretty and has nice features. as for if she has nice skin, gotta see under that makeup. I wish i had sharp features. I have a soft round feature that make me look chubby. I want the sharp jawlife :damn:

she's pretty and has nice features. as for if she has nice skin, gotta see under that makeup. I wish i had sharp features. I have a soft round feature that make me look chubby. I want the sharp jawlife :damn:
Go to her tiktok. She still beautiful without it wallahi. Everyone in my family has a chubby cheeks but my cheeks are kinda sunked in and have strong jaw.

@jemappelle and the rest. No point arguing. All of the girls apart from the trannies are beautiful, especially the original one OP posted.

@jemappelle I’ve noticed you think most light skin women are either unattractive or average, even when they have beautiful features. But that’s fine because a lot of colorist men do the same thing with beautiful dark skin women.

I’ve noticed you think most light skin women are either unattractive or average,
Wrong, the women these guys mentioned are ugly, I like lightskinned and white women aswell, I could easily post a few pictures here of white women and lightskinned women I find attractive.

These guys just don't have good taste

Trending