My psychoanalysis of somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Even if LSD is not addictive why the f*ck would you wanna use that shit? Drug users are useless waste of precious space. You claim Somalis are the bottom of the barrel well guess what it's drug loving junkies acne ridden joke of men like you that drag us down. We don't need you. We don't want you. So why don't you f*ck off?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Even if LSD is not addictive why the f*ck would you wanna use that shit? Drug users are useless waste of precious space. You claim Somalis are the bottom of the barrel well guess what it's drug loving junkies acne ridden joke of men like you that drag us down. We don't need you. We don't want you. So why don't you f*ck off?

håll käften din häxa

36fae6442d366208e5e73945ae41a7e9.jpg

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You keep repeating that same lame and used sentences. Let me guess drugs fried your brain so badly you can't even diversify your lame insults. What a fucking joke you are, no wonder you need drugs to keep you functioning.

shhh

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Any non somalis reading this thread will just nod their head in agreement with my original post. yaab.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Any non somalis reading this thread will just nod their head in agreement with my original post. yaab.

Look at little junkie. He wants white validation, white praise and white acknowledgment because his people abandon him for being a hazard to Somali culture. We both live in Sweden stop telling lies about Somalis smoking weed being a apart of our culture. It's frowned upon and mothers like your mother are laughed at. Do better for the sake of your own sanity, or at least the little that's left of it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Look at little junkie. He wants white validation, white praise and white acknowledgment because his people abandon him for being a hazard to Somali culture. We both live in Sweden stop telling lies about Somalis smoking weed being a apart of our culture. It's frowned upon and mothers like your mother are laughed at. Do better for the sake of your own sanity, or at least the little that's left of it.

Vaaa Bor han i Sverige lool

Mercury

VIP
look at this buffon, every somali i know smokes weed/drinks its part of our culture growing up. now please remain civil and answer the question at hand.
All somalis dont drink and do drugs maybe the ones you know but they dont speak for the majority

Our culture growing up?? Sounds like you been influenced by white ppl

Bob Marley

retired
There are no people more arrogant, deluded and self obessesed than somali people, you have literally no reason to act all high and mighty but somehow you find a way to look down on other races for trivial things such as looks. You are truly a cursed people, I can understand why Somalia is a shithole.

Yeah, you should see the way they troll forums like TheColi, LipStickAlley, Nairaland, Youtube (I know Im probably missing some) and even here they act a fool.

They come off as arrogant but deep down they're practically begging for attention & acceptance because at the end of the day their reputation is famine, poverty, refugee and so on..

Mercury

VIP
Yeah, you should see the way they troll forums like TheColi, LipStickAlley, Nairaland, Youtube (I know Im probably missing some) and even here they act a fool.

They come off as arrogant but deep down they're practically begging for attention & acceptance because at the end of the day their reputation is famine, poverty, refugee and so on..

Protagonist 2.0

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

kidstranglehold?

Bob Marley

retired
Ohhh nvm

lol yeah they stopped cause of influx of racist trolls :dead:

Somalis think of themsleves as chocolate covered "cacs" yet they're still allowed :damn:

Lol I know there's a few cool ones such as yourself but I was reading that thread of the west african dude marrying a Somali girl and I noticed some were being hella shady

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somalis think of themsleves as chocolate covered "cacs" yet they're still allowed :damn:

Lol I know there's a few cool ones such as yourself but I was reading that thread of the west african dude marrying a Somali girl and I noticed some were being hella shady
Yeah its messed up breh there was like 10 different threads on somalis. Some of em gave us a bad name being all high and mighty SMH

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
None wrong with drugs, if anything, it widens your view of the society you live in. Somalis are qashin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts