My psychoanalysis of somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
There are no people more arrogant, deluded and self obessesed than somali people, you have literally no reason to act all high and mighty but somehow you find a way to look down on other races for trivial things such as looks. You are truly a cursed people, I can understand why Somalia is a shithole.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The Somalis you've met look down on you because you're a drug addict. Get your life together hun.

look at this buffon, every somali i know smokes weed/drinks its part of our culture growing up. now please remain civil and answer the question at hand.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I notice that to OP esp when other people pointed it out in that one thread on the coli.

I didnt realize how much somalis got hated:dwill:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I notice that to OP esp when other people pointed it out in that one thread on the coli.

I didnt realize how much somalis got hated:dwill:

Thank you, finally someone with half a brain, these people are like ostriches burying their heads in the sand.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
look at this buffon, every somali i know smokes weed/drinks its part of our culture growing up. now please remain civil and answer the question at hand.

Every Somali you know? EVERY?! :hova:That says a lot about you and nothing about Somalis in general. Birds of a feather..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending