My psychoanalysis of somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
lol lsd is not addictive and builds an immediate tolerance, please educate yourself

Cannabis is not addictive either, what's your point? You're clearly psychologically dependent on LSD. Drugs are not the solution to the shitstorm that is your life.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Cannabis is not addictive either, what's your point? You're clearly psychologically dependent on LSD. Drugs are not the solution to the shitstorm that is your life.

wallahi youre unwell nayaa..wtf. stop projecting so much, youre acting as if you have a better insight into my own life.

for the last time please return back to the topic at hand

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's absolutely possible and that's why rehab centers exist. :draketf:

its not stop talking about things you know nothing about, you just sound stupid.

2000px-Development_of_a_rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_of_potential_misuse_(physical_harm_and_dependence,_NA_free_means).svg.png

Duchess

VIP
wallahi youre unwell nayaa..wtf. stop projecting so much, youre acting as if you have a better insight into my own life.

for the last time please return back to the topic at hand

I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine. If you have a problem with me bringing up your drug issues then stop talking shit about others.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine. If you have a problem with me bringing up your drug issues then stop talking shit about others.

lol youre fucked in the head you know that right. you just proved my point throughout the whole thread, youre the epitome of my original post

Duchess

VIP
Not LSD or shrooms there not addictive any person whos does get hooked onto has serious mental issues.

Coke,crack,H and meth are highly addictive drugs not psychedelic drugs

You say they're not but then go on to say they are. :drakewtf:

Duchess

VIP
lol youre fucked in the head you know that right. you just proved my point throughout the whole thread, youre the epitome of my original post

I absolutely agree. I'm the stereotypical Somali and there ain't nothing a drug addict like you can do to change that.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You say they're not but then go on to say they are. :drakewtf:
Well it isnt usual for a person to get hooked on to that LSD and shrooms are different type of drugs its suppose open your mind it changes people esp if someone depressed. It isnt that same category as coke,herion and etc

Idk its hard to explain to someone who hasnt exp it before..

Duchess

VIP
Well it isnt usual for a person to get hooked on to that LSD and shrooms are different type of drugs its suppose open your mind it changes people esp if someone depressed.

It isnt that same category as coke,herion and etc

Whether it's usual or not isn't the point. The fact is, it's possible and LSD is a drug. OP is dependent on it and couldn't even give it up for Ramadan.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Whether it's usual or not isn't the point. The fact is, it's possible and LSD is a drug. OP is dependent on it and couldn't even give it up for Ramadan.

i really dont wanna swear, ill remember Buddha's teachings. Ive only done lsd once in my life and that was enough, you are a very ignorant close minded person, where the hell did you get the idea im currently taking it from? whats with the assumptions and prejudgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending