My Personal Somali Trip

I didnt see a problem with HG, i learned to ADAPT and sat at their bebootiyin. I saw a problem with a society FAILING TO ADAPT. I remember being in haji kamsin with a dead body and ppl saying who r they, and their saying noone coming to collect them. Their like prolly moryans no loyalty between moryans. Put this way sxb, abgaal area lama gali karin, thos nigga zoned themselves out kinda like how omar mahmoud operate now or noth galkayo

So Basically You're an MJ with an Murusade Abti and Abgaals are you're Paternal Grandfathers, yet you lived, enjoyed and stayed with the HG's in their areas.

This should tell you Brother @DR OSMAN that HG when it comes to civilian are the most kindest and welcoming folks, its only in War that they become monsters.

Look at Mogadishu, all Daroods, Dirs (Isaaqs included) and Raxanweyne they all live and work in HG areas, it really shows something doesnt it?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
GENOCIDE, GANACSI, TARIKH, HIKMAD, DIINI, MEEL KA HOREYO BARI MA ARAG, THEY SADAQO FOR U GUYS. FROM PAST AND NOW. NOT JUST U BUT ALL SOMALIS. SADAQA KAMA DAALAN BOSASO THEY KEEP SAYING WHY WE GIVING CHARITY ALWAYS. WELL SOME ARE SENT THERE LONG TIME AND ACHIEVE RESULTS SO WE CAN REBUILD ANYWHERE.

EVEN VIOLENCE THEY LEAD AS THEY KNOW ALL THE WAR STYLES OF ERAS 500 YEARS NOW. MY DAD TELLS REER BARI ISLAM MAHAMED WAS MESSIAH FOR PUNTLAND. ISAGA KEENAY PUNTLAND WALA YAQAN MY DAD SAID. U NEED TO CONVINCE CLANS FIRST BEFORE POLITICS. THEY KNOW EACH PLACE IN SOMALIA HAS REER BARI ORIGIN HADI WAX SOO KORDHAY.

BARI/SANAAG IS REER BARI IN OLD WORLD NOT THIS NEW BORDER THE NAANIIN ACCENT BASICALLY

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ha kala qaybina reer bariga its all the 'naniin' speakers from mudug-bari-sanaag. Wuxu ku dhamaada erigavo banankeeda iyo nugaasha illa las anodka. Just check if they have naniin and u can tell its reer bari asal area or if he is in the south he has naniin if he hasnt adapted yet like my DAD first generation.

they now mudug, sanaag, bari, galgaduud, sool, sanaag. Im not sure but i can find the 'map' just follow naniin, funny u will naniin warsangeli in hargeisa and isaaq believes his waqoyi looool and majerten guy like he is majerten also are u crazy id00r, mj iyo id00rka hargeisa maba is fahmi karan.

Burco in yar roon iyo buhoodle Infact my ayeeyo lived in burco another naniin after my awoowe divorced her. back in early garowe. Where-as some retain the bari dress, or bari fishing style, there was always calamad. thats just tongue, what about father name unchangable in islam, it doent matter if its tongue like omani mj or bantu, waa in la keena.

Last edited:

Trending