My Personal Somali Trip

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I never share this with anyone but I will with you guys, since we are in the same 'generation' and 'era' and 'cultures' of 'acceptance'. I was in mogadishu as 14 year old doing 'dhaqan celis', I had to visit my 'ayeeyo' who is 'issa mahmoud' on my dad side and learn quran and also get 'circumized'.

Oh no sorry that was my 'ayeeyo' abgaal one who did that when she came over. Anyways the story is my experience as diaspora kid, their were not much diaspora kids in Somalia then, infact way 'yarayeen' lakin way JOGGEEN, but very 'few' and in between. In other words I had no choice but to learn the culture or it's 'isolation' in that land plus there was no 'tv', running water, electricity' nothing like that. It was still the 'faynus days' ask them wallahi dadki hamar joggay. And no water running in the house. Plus u don't know how to speak to them, it was quite rough experience, but I adapted. Infact my understanding of Islam was very 'vague' too beyond god and mohamed and heaven and hell.

There was not a single religious problem back then, I realized going back 'wa weji kale' siday somalida uu tirahda. I dont remember seeing these 'wadaads' that are political. Infact they had 'traditional medicine' cuz I remember fell sick one day throwing up, I don't know what it was maybe I ate some mango juice and they take u this 'traditional' doctor their she had razor 'blade' and cuts incisions into ur stomach, guess what sxb/ it worked i wasnt sick again. Cuz society accepted it as normal back then and I thought that's fine too. It's what society accepts at normal is the big thing for recovery.

Anyways I remember seeing a 'mad person' though, everyone has 'nicknames' over there he was called 'computer' i never asked why. He just would go around picking stuff off the ground and dancing around with it and had dirty clothes on. This was considered not NORMAL to them but they didn't harm him either just 'kept their distance', he seemed happy in whatever world he was in and they were either the normal ppl i mean. Anyway he was something more 'trauma' related from what I assume when I remember they told me he was 'doctor' returned home to find his family wife and kids all dead, never 'recovered'. Hal mar jug ba ku dhacay isagu. Dont ask me where he is now, I dont know but I will find out since 'history' helps since u know where he was and u can see where he is now.

They also referred to weird things as 'judan' these ones they would 'harm' physically, so u see how they pick n choose mentally ill, why I don't know. But judan means 'vampire' meaning he sucks kids blood. Maybe they saw some doing that and couldn't explain it or maybe im not sure what their origin is and era. My issue or many of the western issues u hear of waxay uu arkan 'buuq' only not 'severe' iyagu. Doesnt matter how many western terms or diagnosis u come with they class it as buuq cuz of their culture. Except religious ones who will say its 'jinns' and their view of it is not 'favorable' it's bad thing to them. Even religios one say its buuq alot of stuff but some other things bay jinn dhahan not all of their sickness.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyways back to the real hamar back then. U learn immediately your place in that society. Abtirsi they never taught me 'deeply' this though just at 'city level' and your 'abtiyaal'. Its all blood based no real contracts or laws beyond that and islam wasn't politics at the time. Anyways I was this saxafi place near km4 only hotel in town. 'HG' yes. It had tvs and stuff which noone else did. Were talking one phone PER XAFAD back then. Landline. No mobile or any of that. If u wanted to recieve a call from overseas u wud wait in a booth for an hour or come back. The world and comforts of a city ended. I didnt visit the rural areas only my abtiyaal did and they never took me which i dont know why 'maybe it was last place of hope' who knows.

anyways i remember a skermish that happened between HG/ABGAAL at 'saxafi' there was xad cagaran above that area going towards medina. All civilians get captured as they run after 'isku turtur' between technicals. They didnt harm civilians from what I saw, but u needed to tell them who u r tribe wise first. I remembered i had abti links here but i knew abgaal and murusade had no xeer, so i said my ayeeyo to them and they said who is your father, i said diaspora i acted dumb till i could figure a way out. anyways they took me in and to their 'base' back in medina, saldhig basically which is 'house' niyahow yes a urban house. i said my abti is qaybdiid, they had him on speed dial niyahow but he wasnt he was just my father friend and i thought once u get him on the phone tell him my dad name, anyways it worked and i went back home. so u need social networks also in a city. not just tribe and abti and if u dont make any, dont play the clan card or tribe card.

Try driving thru back highway at night with these technico u know bullet shines 'at night its green' when its fly by as u drive by in technico on safe route while another of your boys is doing some wild shit on that route. Sxb its called isku turtur. its not genocide like u guys see it. It has no real answer they know, they have other motives. Some civilians dont know their 'ass from their elbow' and blame tribe cuz u lost something, why was i 14 and diaspora and survived and achieved my goal to return home. they believe abbe iyoo hoyo is 100% right, they dont adapt when it doesnt work anymore or not going ur way. Its called ur personal survival. Thats why i am telling u its best for them to resolve their issues as their not surviving in the city as the population are not free thinkers

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didnt see a problem with HG, i learned to ADAPT and sat at their bebootiyin. I saw a problem with a society FAILING TO ADAPT. I remember being in haji kamsin with a dead body and ppl saying who r they, and their saying noone coming to collect them. Their like prolly moryans no loyalty between moryans. Put this way sxb, abgaal area lama gali karin, thos nigga zoned themselves out kinda like how omar mahmoud operate now or noth galkayo

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hence its simple u respond to survive. jar jar are powerful if combined my dad is adamant and then they can argue adaa hal qabiil uu eeke to the abgaal part of hamar or waqoyiga galkayo. Trust me its just naanbaab sheekadani or maryalol of isaaq vs hy, thats how u operate sxb. Its not even true either its just to keep u alive till the next stage of attack, the bigger the impact the 'geesiya' u r. but u need to survive first before u can even plan.

i got another game for our era when we reach there for their jambaal FREE THINKERS VS OLD THINKERS UNITE DHALINYARO ON SUCH THING, ITS ALL RUBBISH GAMES I AM TELLING U. U WANNA PLAY GAMES ON DIINI, I CAN SHOW U LOOOOOOOL. NEXT WAT ABOUT NAGAHA MA RABTA CAYAAR KALE AAN KU BARI. U REMIND THEM MEEL AAN SHARCI OOLIN WAA NAAR, SHAYDHANKA WEEYE WAA LALA CAYAARA SIDASI ISKU XUSHMAYAN IYAGU

MEEL AAN SHARCI OOLIN MA JIRIN AMA GAAL. WAA NAAR WEEYE, U DONT UNDERSTAND CHAOS AND SCIENTIFIC MODELS OF DISORDER DUE TO ABSENT OF LAWS. BECAUSE MEEL AAN SHARCI OOLIN MEEL KUMA RAGAADO AT THE END, ITS BIG MOUTH OF SATAN INTA KALE WAA CIIDAAN WEEYE LA XUSEYO. THE 7TH HELL MAYBE MAJERTENIYA ILLAHI MA XUSIN ILEEN LAMA OGGA YAA GAADHAYO AL HAWIYAH IS 6TH SPOT AND ON OTHER SIDE MJ IS ALWAYS 500 YEARS AHEAD, SO U NEED TO BE 500 YEARS AHEAD IN ARIMAHA SHAYDHANKA

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Superpowers are the big ciidan, u little ciidan, they waiting on both sides of the coin. Little soldier, little hustler baad tahay at the low end level. These ppl in the world are sick their forcing physical problems on all of us as the mind escapes at all our end of the board. Superpower vs superpower, middle runners, the hustlers at the low end. Its every industry in the world.

apparently in sufi text the mind escapes in ppl in problems at world or comfort level they go into ectacsy another problem. they trying to induce this on all of us in the world no matter who we are, cuz they realized the mind doesnt work in comfort. Where-as in desert societies like prophet, its bedouin game there its simple there but their straight forward and open hearted u seen the desert ppl everything is kaftan in somalia

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
religious societies depending on their environment require basic or advanced course. U dont switch both in different areas as it wont CLICK. WESTERN WORLD HAPPY SOCIETY, HAPPY IDEALOGY NEEDED. DESERT SOCIETY THEIR HAPPY PPL BUT STR8 FOWARD IYO HIKMAD. THEY WILL EVEN BELIEVE UR HALALOW HA II BOQON HADAD HIKMAD UU SHEEGTO EVEN THO THEY REJECT UR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE BUT TAKE UR PHYSICAL ANSWERS AS THEY TEST IT. RICH ARABS NEED SUFIS NOT US SO THEY GO INTO EXTREME STATES OF DESIRE N HAPPINESS SINCE THATS THEIR WORLD.

UR FARMS IN AFRICA NEED THAT HIGH OF HAPPINESS SINCE ITS FARMING SOCIETY, ITS COMMUNITY BASED, WELCOMING, ETC. URBAN NO DIFFERENT. WHILE DESERT AREAS KEEP TO THEIR WAY OF LIFE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
THATS WHY MY JINNS ARE SIMPLE, ITS MIYI MIND ONLY. IF I WAS IN MIYI I WUD BE DOING SIMPLE THINGS, WHERE-AS CITY IS ALL THIS COMPLEXITY SHIT I DONT CLICK WITH IT ITS NOT MY 'WORLD' U CANT FORCE PPL EXPERIENCES WHERE THEY SUIT SPIRITUALLY. PHYSICAL WORLD IS DIFFERENT MATTER WE CAN EXCHANGE CHAT MIYI MAGAALO ITS ALL PHYSICAL. JUST NEED JAMA'A TO APPROVE OR ITS MENTAL ILLNESS.

NORMAL PHYSICAL WORLD IS SHARED MATTERS SXB EVEN WITH ANIMALS. BUT NOT SPIRITUAL WORLD, ITS APPLIED DIFFERENTLY IN EACH AREA. CITY AREAS LEFT DESERT AREAS ALONE ALWAYS. THE MONGOLS ARE THE ONLY ONE I WANNA LEARN ABOUT IN ASIA SXB, ITS HORSES. AFRICA NO PLACE FOR HORSE, IM NOT SURE ABOUT ANCIENT EGYPT ILL LOOK AT THEIR ANIMAL CHARIOT. HORSE OPTION OF ARABIA WONT WORK, ARABS LEARNED THIS A LONG TIME AGO, WHY ARENT WHITES. HORSE STORY WORKED TWICE AHMED GUREY N SAYID IT ENDED. WE ALWAYS REVERT TO CAMELS.

WE WILL GO TO WAR BUT WE WANT OUR HOMELANDS HOW IT IS. WE CUD THE 7TH CENTURY THING OF ARABIA SEND HORSES NORTH INTO FARMING AREAS OF LEVANT, BUT U NEED SOMETHING TO COME BACK TOO PRESERVED AS CAMEL TO UNDERSTAND HIKMA IS WISDOM NO FORCE HERE ADEER.

THATS WHY HABASH HATE US, WE IMPACT THEIR CULTURE FOR CENTURIES. THEY CANT TOUCH OURS CUZ WE GO BACK TO DESERT THEY DONT THIS LIFE.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SAYID PLAYED IT SMART KEPT OGADEN ALL MIYI, SO ALL SOMALIS SETTLE, RICH CITIES, BUT DESERT AREAS ARE THEIR HORSEES, WHILE U DIE OUT. THEY KEEP THE CULTURE WAITING FOR NABI. NEARLY FOOLED US MAJERTEN BUT WE HAVE JINNI BOQOR TOO AND WE CAN PLAY IN THAT WORLD

OGADEN FEAR MJ CUZ ANAGU MEEL KASTA KA DHISAN NAHAY, NOT JUST ONE PLACE, OGADEN IS DEAD EXCEPT GENIUS TOP. MJ BREAK DOWN TO MASTER IT EACH CLASS. IDOOR JUST ALL MADNESS NO SENSE PHYSICAL WORLD FOR MIYI OR MAGAALO. EVERY GROUP IN MIYI WAY IS YAQANAN WAAGI HORE MY DAD SAID.

MJ ADAPT THE QUICKEST IN ALL AREAS. ITS PRETTY WELL BUILT SXB, IN ALL ITS BASES. EDUCATED, PHYSICAL, POLTICS, BUSINESS, NOT NO 1 IN EVERYTHING BUT NEARLY NO 1 IN ALL FIELDS. BUT THEY STILL HAVE IMAN CUZ THAT LAST HOPE, THE REST IF UP TO U IN THE WORLD OF PHYSICAL OR JINN.

MEANING IM THE SANEST OF THE INSANE JINNI BOQOR. I WONT WEAR SHITTY CLOTHES, TALK WIDLY IN FRONT OF PPL, KNOW HOW TO SWITCH TO THEIR MADNESS. THATS MY FIELD

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ISLAM KNOWS SOME JINNS SUBMIT SOME DONT, SOME SANE SOME NOT. U DONT FEAR ALL OF THEM, JUST LIKE U DONT FEAR ALL HUMANITY SOME DONT HAVE FAITH ITS UP TO THEM RIGHT. BUT THEY KNOW SHARCIGA ADUUNKA IN MANKIND WE ALL DO.

THAT OGADEN GUY DIINI ONE SHEIKH UMUL U SEE HOW DEEP HE GOES, HIS A SALAFI IT DOESNT MATTER HIS MADAB. NOONE KNOWS SHAYDHANK UGU WAYN. THATS WHY I TELL U WE HAVENT SEEN NAAR OO TAN QURANKA.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
THEY ALL JUST WANT TO KILL UR IMAN, FAITH, WAA TAN UGU DAMBAYSA AKHIRKI. HADI ADUUNKA U WORSHIP MEDICINE AMA NIIN ADUUN IYO MAADI ADAY KU TAAL, IF U WORSHIP A JINN SPIRITUAL VOODOO ITS UP TO U. NOONE KNOWS WHO FALLS TO FAITH AT THE END, ILLAHI BA OG, ANIGU MAR HORE AAN IS DHIIBAY ITS NOT UR BUSINESS MY FAITH, NORMAL WORLD IS OUR .BUSINESS.

SALAT IS 'REQUEST' TO GOD MA AHA QASAB IN LAGA AQBALO. SIDA SADAQO QASAB MA AHA ADUUNKA, WAA REQUEST. HADI LAGU DIIDO MA IS CUNE, HADEE IMAANKI WAA KHALAS. ITS EVEN IN PHYSICAL WORLD WAXANI, THEY DONT TURN BACK TO SOMETHING IN THE END OO DEJIN KARA SI AY BERI UU KACAN OO SHAQO AADAN.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT REER MIYI ONLY IS BEEN BEEN MA RACAN, WAY YAQAN ADUUNKA, XITAA INA ADEERKOODA WAY DILI KARAN HADAY WAX KU ARKAN INA GUMEEDNIMO AH. NOT TRIBAL INA ADEER SEE UR CITY THINKING, UR TALKING TO COUSINS IN ONE FAMILY HOUSE. SEE CITY NEEDS TO OPERATE LIKE CITY. Prophet didnt bring city crap to miyiga aar ha dhahan saas. he did the fataxa thing in the city and spreading peacefully.

sometimes simplicity n complexity need separating from each other, they clash its not logical order. 2 words of wisdom just simple in miyiga can make u survive century, complexity thing is for city be the best at complexity and see how long it lasts u in city. Their contacts die away. but miyi will adapt to ur complexity in city and master it.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Like Geed Yahud in Burco. See how Isaaq think. Its all qabiil, they forget the concept of god isnt linked to a qabiil, but since it came from a qabiil iyagu waxay ku oranayan waa geed yahud. Because they went to the root of god and found jews and thought jews must be god. See they try hard but then u got wilder fuckin shit 'halalow ha ii boqan' we starting the jinn world description for miyi. While understanding the concept of the tree since a tree is very symbolic thing in somali. its like somali they think its darod see they look at qabiil keenay war bahashu adigay ku qusaysa somali soo ma tihid. Its like god its not just jews its concept of god, he will worships jews. We moved past jews in PL we hardly talk about them, except me when going back on miyi principles.

its like if u showed him a tree of islam, he will go quraysh and say war waxani waa arab dhegacas and start worshipping halka sheikh ali majerten wont ever do such things he will karbash with suugaan

then u have ogaden playin jambal games trying to preserve everything for himself while giving us a horse, osman mahmoud will deal with him in his way Thats why osman mahmoud were loved in somalia before sxb. My dad suprised what happened to them today. meaning some majnun faido ma keeno in the world hence locked up in wild world, i see another world of jinns and their exactly the same locked up some good some bad, some understanding the concept of god.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
atheism is possibility for osman mahmoud i had strong doubts in god, cuz i dont worship stuff i can grasp and i still dont worship what i cant grasp, i leave it to iman cuz u never know. jinni ma aha niin xun ama madow iyo waxasi, waa wax aadan explain garayn kartid, waa ka baqee inaad sujudo ayuu raba, hence faith illahi ba yiri waxba haka baqina aduunka ama jinn in the quran.

dont fear hamar just cuz u cant explain a solution thats not faith, salat kasto dugo maku cawinayso. ma waxad rabta everything in answer lagu siiyo noolasha, hadee good luck with that. tan waba aduunka yare its just small test with no laws showing u a concept of hell here not the real hell and u still get emotional and need therapy for this one. Yaan lagu tusin jinnka or u will go insane like idoor or go jinni boqor u become their king your not my king and have faith in god..

that hadith about 99 men killed one day he had faith in god, it doesnt matter now he understand the concept of faith sxb.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
nebiga said mankind n all the jins prayed once apparently with nabiga in islam. loooooooool im talking about jinni boqor shit at the world level. ur talking about gaal iyo muslim oo ibnal adan la yiri, war iyaguna gaal iyo muslim waa lee yihin. the arabs know reer miyiga ma dhib badna iyagu, they just left them alone, even gaal dont interfere with them like alexander the great. i mean camel people. horse ppl waa sheeko kale iyagu

ninka reer miyiga imankisa simple test aduun bala siiya..go walk with ur camel and keep feeding yourself and have water, if there is no rain go back to iman and if u dont u turn into fossil. its very simple ppl iyagu. its like me i love cigarette n coke, thats like camel n milk for them and water in the desert. now sometimes i overindulge and run out will i go mad and kill ppl. will a reer miyi go mad and cry if all camels are dead, they start to reduce, or share. i can survive on one cigarette in some situation, i convince myself its better the no puff.

some go to parents or clan and say help me out ill pay ya back or u owe from 30 years ago. its a weird society but it works. its how they operate. not a single suicide in miyi but i wont go around picking up cigarette butts on the street, thats like them picking dead meat in the desert diinta waa diiday, keep going weeye. some like wine or alcohol its not about the poison, its about not falling down to addiction, waa inaad ogaata bashaal lakin hadad wayso waa imtixanka. hence JUNKIES very rare in somalidu. way isticmalan lakin ma aha sida magaloyinka way is gaban karan

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
i prefer the old type of miyi its my attitude its like my father. its not about addiction he said, dharka ha iska siibin, just because quran even says qansir waa cuni karta hadi cunta kale waayo, ilali dhaqankagi miyi they dont eat any meat bananka yaal, waa isku dili karan waxani waa wacad waxooda. its not about perfection for them they know ups n down waa jira but get up and get going there is another day weeye WA NOO BARYAY. SOON THEY WILL OUTLAW CIGARETTES AND U WILL SEE PPL LIKE ME BEING ABUSED ITS ALREADY HAPPENING. ITS NOT ABOUT POISON AT ALL, THEIR ALREADY HIDING OUTSIDE BUILDINGS DONT SMOKE IN HOUSE. ITS NOT ABOUT THAT, MIYI IS VERY DIFFERENT DO U GET UP AGAIN WEEYE BEES. I CANT WAIT TILL THEY OUTLAW FOOD IN CITIES HAHAHAHAHAHA U WILL SEE THEM EATING BISCUIT GRAVEL. ILL ENJOY MY WATER IN DESERT. JUST DIG THE GROUND CEEL BIYOOD AND AND WAIT FOR RAIN.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
LOOK AT THESE NIGGAS HUNGRY IN CITIES, THEY WILL EAT SHIT. MIYI WONT, NICE CUP OF WATER AND FEW DATES IS ENUFF. FOOD ISNT OUR PROBLEM, ITS FOR FAT PPL IN CITIES, THEIR ACHILE HEEL. SHEEPS N GOATS DONT SURVIVE AS LONG IN DESERT U NOTICE, SO THOSE COMMUNITIES WILL BE THE FIRST TO LEAVE EARLY JEWS. CAMEL OO BAKHTI AH WELI MA ARAG ANIGU. PLUS HORSE ISNT A FOOD FOR THE HORSE PPL.

CIVILIZATIONS GET WIPED, MIYI JUST CONTINUE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT GUY TO COME AND THEY ADAPT AGAIN BUT SOME DONT PRESERVE AT THE SAME TIME. RAISHADA DID BUT ONE QABIL WEEYE NOT ALL OF THEM. LIKE SOMALI SOME QABIL WONT PRESERVE, SOME WILL. OGADEN IS LEADING, MAJERTEN IS NEXT IN MIYI, DHULBAHANTE IS LARGE. HY IS THERE I HEARD BUT IM NOT SURE HOW LARGE.

KUWANI BEERAHA BAKHTI BAY CUNAYAN LOOK AT HABASH HILIB CAYRIN, CABSI BIN ADAN, ISKA DAA CABSI ILLAHI AMA JIN INAY BOQOR U NOQDAN. ITS JUST NOT HABASH ALL FARMING BANTU, EUROPEAN, IT DOESNT MATTER NIYAHOW THEY KNOW THE HORSE PPL ARE WAITING FOR THEM LUCKILY THATS NOT US DEPENDING IF WE DEPLOY AND CONVERT TO JOIN BUT WE WILL NOT 'LIVE THERE FOREVER' WE WILL RETURN HOME. HE WILL AND LOSE HIS HORSE CULTURE AND SETTLE.

MY DAD SAID FRIENDS COME IN THREE GROUPS IN MIYI.

1. SXB LILAHI AH WHICH WAS LIKE HUURE THAT KHALID WAA FRIEND OF HIS AS DIPLOMAT. MEANING HIS AS RELIABLE AS BASICALLY GOD OR CLOSE TO IT.
2. CONNECTIONS IYO DANO GAAR AH THATS CITY HE SAID NOT TRUE FRIENDS
3. SXB WACAD ALLE AH MEANING A FREIND IN FAITH TO GOD. DOESNT MEAN LIKE CITY THINKS THO. IT MEANS HIS WACAD TO GOD ILL PUT MY FRIENDSHIP ON THE LINE CUZ HE IS RELIABLE. FAITH STUFF SXB.
4. THE REST ARE JUST DAY BY DAY FRIENDS LIKE SCHOOL FRIENDS, UNIVERSITY, WORK. AS HIS DAY CHANGES, THAT TIME CHANGES. HE ONLY MEASURES THEIR QUALITY IN LIFE TO SEE EVEN IF HE HAS ANY GROWTH. PROFESSOR MAREHAN OR WHATEVER LIKE HE DIDNT ACHIEVE ANYTHING BUT RECTIFIED HIMSELF WITH MASTERS AT LATE AGE. WASNT MY DAD FRIEND BUT HE JUST LEARNS FROM THEM FOR HIS GENERATION

HE SAID CITY PPL DONT SURVIVE AS THEY MAKE FRIENDS THINKING INU MID KA CAQLI BADIYO MIDKA KALE NOT CREATING INSURANCE BLANKETS KNOWING REAL FRIENDS. FAMILY IS JUST BLOOD WEEYE TAAS LIKE CLAN THAT ISNT A SOMALI PROBLEM THEY LOVE THAT SHIT EXCEPT IN THE CITY WHO ABUSE IT THINKING CITY CULTURE WORKS IN BLOOD RELATION IT DOESNT.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SXB ISLAM MIYIGOODA IYO MAGALAGOODA ADUUNKA DHAN SOO EEGA. THEIR HAS TO BE SEPARATION WAY OG YIHIN AMA WAA DAGAAL WEEYE, WE DONT NEED CITY BROTHERHIP I KNOW WAT THEIR DOING CREATING BROTHER IN FAITH CAUSE ALL THESE CITY PPL ARE DIFFERENT NO BLOOD LINKS, NO POLITICAL LINKS, NOTHING. BUT NOT MIYI, THEY HAVE FAMILIES, THEY KNOW THEIR FRIENDS IYAGU, THEY KNOW THEIR LIFESTYLE AND OBJECTIVES.

I DONT GET AS ANGRY WITH WAHABIS CUZ THEY JUST IN THE CITIES, ITS MIYI TAKING REVENGE ON THEM, IF HE COMES IN MIYI AGAIN WITH THAT SHIT, BURCAD DIIMEED WALA BARTAY THANKS TO CAYR FOR MIYI CONTRIBUTION. THEIR WELCOME IN MY MIYI ALSO. HE HELPED US ALL OUT. MIYI WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE BEHIND BLOOD RELATION ILLAHI BA SIDA KA DHIGAY NO HUMANITY WILL CHANGE IT. SEE AS THEY ALL SETTLED HORSE PPL, COW PPL(SOME LEFT) IN AFRICA DESERTS, SHEEP/GOAT PPL GONE. WAY KU TASHANAYAN SXB

BUT WAHABIS WENT AFTER SUFIS IN THE TOWNS OF HIJAZ SXB...AS SUFI WAS TRYING TO ENTER MIYI AND MAKE US WEAK. I DONT THINK THEY HAVE PROBLEM WITH US COUNTRY SIDE TYPE OF ISLAM

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
WE KNOW WHAT THE CRAZY MAHDI IN SUDAN PPL BECAME. WEAK SETTLERS. DID SAYID ABDULLE ABADON THESE NIGGAS SAYING THAT NOT MY MIYI CULTURE. U NEED TO CHOOSE U WHO REPRESENTS UR ISLAM. ITS EITHER HIM MAHDI IN SUDAN U SEE THE RESULT THERE EVEN THO THE MIYI IS WILD AS f*ck(LOVE IT) THERE IS HOPE.

OR U GOING WITH SAYID ABDULLE HASSAN. OR U GOING WITH MOHAMED WAHAB AND THAT PACT WITH THE KINGS. CADIFADA ISKA DAA IYO INDHAHINA MANTA YUSAN BEEN IDIN SHEEGIN, WALA TASHDA ADEER. IDOOR WUXU RACAY BRITISH WAA GAALO RAC WAA WAR CAD WEEYE WAA CHRISTIAN 200 SANO KADIB.

MAJERTEN HA TASHDEE. OMAN MA RABTA DHAQAN, DIIN, MAJERTENIA. KOLEY ITALY WABA KA YAABAY. THEIR IS STREET IN ROME. MISE THE SOMALI CARD. I SAY MAJERTENIYA TAKE OMAN MODEL. WHILE SOMALIS TAKE SAYID MODEL THEY RESPECT OGADEN MORE. IDOOR TAKE CHRISTIAN MODEL LIKE SOUTH SUDAN THEIR DYING BREED NOW. HAL QABIIL KA HARAY MIYIGA DINKA I KNOW THEM STILL WILD LAKIN BAHASHU WAA AAN WADA HEESNO ID00R WAA NIIN HEESA

NIIN AAAN TASHAN WAXAA UU DAMBAYN DOONA SHARCI LA'AN AL HAWIYAH. HALKASI GALA KANA CIYAARA HADAD RABTIN, I ALREADY ADJUSTING AND MAREHAN HAS DHULBAHANTE HAS WITH FIQISHINI

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
EVERYWHERE DIINTA WAA KU SHEEGA BAHASHU WAA DECISIONS MA AHA RIYO IYO WAXAD JECESHAHAY GO'AN WEEYE, AMA LAMA QIYASI KARA. WAXAA KU DHAMANAYSA LAWLESSNESS IYO TAAS WA WAR KALE THAT EVEN HAS HOPE

YES NO MAYBE DONT KNOW BA JIRA ADUUNKA. SOMALI WAA MAYBE PPL. DONT KNOW PPL WAA KUWA KU LEH I GO WHEREEVER I DECIDE ISAGA ISKU KALSOON SIDA AYAN HERSI. YES OR NO PPL GO'AN KALE WAANA KA ROON OO TOOS AH OO FAITH LA ORAN KARO ILLAHI HADAN QALDAY II TOOSI BUT HERE IS MY DECISION

AFRICAN MUSLIMS WE NEED TO NEGIOTATE WE SHARE A CONTINENT THAT IS SHARED TOPIC, DESERT OR FARM. LETS NOT TAKE THE ARAB MODEL OF ONE HAS TO WIN AGAINST CITIES LIKE IRAQ OR SYRIA. W ARE NOT LIKE HORSE PPL, WE CUT MIDDLE GROUND. WE WAIT FOR ASIA MUSLIM. AFRICANS ARE LAID BACK WE ARE MODERATE PPL AT ALL TIMES. NOTHING EXTREME NOTHING DANCY

ANAGA KA HARAYNA ISLAMKA WE TOOK THE MODERATE DECISION THAT ISLAM TO A TEE. NOT LENIENT NOT EXTREME(MIYI WAHABI VS PERSIAN/ISRAEL CITIES). WE WILL SEE WHAT TURKEY TAKES. MY DAD IS NOT LIKE ARABS FORCE. HE IS NOT LENIENT EITHER. LIKE HE WONT ALLOW TO JUST SLEEP AND MAKE NO DECISIONS IN MY OWN LIFE, BUT HE ISNT LIKE THE FORCE TYPE EITHER. BUT U NEED TO MAKE A DECISION HE DIES BY THAT. NO LENIENCY AND JUST BE IN HOSPITAL FOREVER AND NO RECOVERY. HE SAID U GOING MIYI.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know why my awoowe took my dad away from his issa mahmoud mother after divorce in miyiga. Males keep the kids cuz that is his name, the wife was given her hanti which is his mother. My dad loved his mum sxb and found her and bought her three properties in hamar to relax in. See if my dad would've of gone with mother, mother dont understand son and i followed my mother direction and it ends in cadifaad like do what other people are doing iyo waxasi which never satisfied me bro in life but i still love my mum. This is arimo illahi ba sidan ka dhigay its not our fault or anyone. Look at single mother kids around the world khayr malaha percentage wise except few very low result.

As my awoowe said wiil wa magac, gabar wa hanti he lives by it and dies by it. The city changed my dad to accept son n daughter but he still has his old man thinking but he spent all his life helping the mother. Hence bah bah is important in terms of male has to help his mother side, not the mother side help the male.

Its up to dubays to help bah dubays since she is our mother and dubays is the male. Just like its up to male son to help his own mother sxb. Its not the other way around. We got our bah alliance so we don't need to rely too much on it.

NOW ITS MALES in our lineage it's up to u look after yourselves and listen to ur male side father but dont copy his decisions, 'make it better' its all going ot be measured at the end. I dont need to make same decision as osman mahmoud, i can try to better it, hence im male son. I will do my thing. Dubay is our mother and if they like us its up to them niyahow. See u city kids wont understand that since u learn only city knowledge while i learn ur city knowledge too or else how can i translate it for u in ur relative terms but i get help from the past in my culture in male side. if there was no miyi i wouldnt be able to do this hence i wud be swallowed up into this shitty city thing and thinking city is only answer cause there is no other alternative.

thats why i never had a gf sxb i dont know where they fit into our culture and im no incel, i used prostitute its business. i know where they fit inside city cultures tho she take her husband name but wants to rule him in the city hence emotional' trust me cadifad is terrible everyone has it even males but i think its worse in females. I dont click with females too mentally but i learn the 'cadifad' component and control my own only or measure it. I started with my own mother trust me. U cant hate ur mother why u gonna hate females thats someone mother too

u saw farole say to wmen isimo ha samayteen, my dad said war beeshani 200 sano baan u fadhinay ma weli sidan ba, they have no comphrension of what they were taught. Reer mahad are far better my dad loves them niggas. waa ka bank manager ku taliyo from his generatin its like sirlance lord ruling me.

cognissive doesnt understand osman mahmoud he think we have this big king at top, no everyone had his position but perfected it and passed onto their kids. be it soldiers, abwaan, elites, etc. he doesnt get when someone tells u did my job he still arguing CADIFAD nag miyaa ku taliysa adigu.

how many reer bari moved to u cunts. kismayo, hamar, nugaal, mudug. we need to measure who learned the most. I think its garowe in comparison to others. hamar is gone, kismaayo is semi ok. galkayo CAJIIB I STILL CANT MEASURE THIS ONE CUZ THEIR CUD BE SIR BETEEN SACAD N OMAR MAHMOUD HERE.

WE JUST GOT OGADEN TO FINISH. BAH DUBAYS SHUD WORK ON THAT TAKE THE VISIONS THEY HAVE EVERY 100 YEARS THAT UNITE PPL WAA DOQONKI OGADENE QABIIL MALAHA SIRTA FAHAM HE LIVES BY HADAF AS INSURANCE

Last edited:

Trending