My parents are mad at me and I'm in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis you need to stop obsessing over penetration, studies have proven that most women aren't sexually fulfilled by that alone. You won't know what your preference is till you married i'm assuming your a virgin so why ask questions like size :francis: your mom is right its ceeb LOOL
This is true but let's not tell porkies. Dick size can make a difference. Imagine she ends up with a micropenis.

Op, i don't believe you. :/

So I was introduced to a guy. He was really nice, and mature, which is expected since he's 24 and I'm 19. I liked him a lot so we kept getting to know each other for a short while. We were talking about health one day and I brought up STD's. I said I trusted him if he said he's clean but I still wanted test results on paper and for him to visit a urologist for his measurements down there.

He didn't call me or get in contact for a few days. My mom one day suddenky came to me habaaring me saying waan ceeboobay and that I've copied dirty white girls. I was so confused but apparently the guy ratted to his Hooyo what I asked, and she must have gleefully relayed it back to my mother painting the story horribly. My parents are saying they regret raising me in the West and that I will never get married until I get dhaqan celis.

Why are Somali parents so irrational and oppressive? Seriously, if a guy asked to see a girls hair and awrah it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't even ask to see his awrah, I wanted freaking measurements. This is why I imagine marrying an ajnabi would be better. If he passed my 2" standard he would be confident in himself and be open minded in assuring my concerns.
Get new parents.

So I was introduced to a guy. He was really nice, and mature, which is expected since he's 24 and I'm 19. I liked him a lot so we kept getting to know each other for a short while. We were talking about health one day and I brought up STD's. I said I trusted him if he said he's clean but I still wanted test results on paper and for him to visit a urologist for his measurements down there.

He didn't call me or get in contact for a few days. My mom one day suddenky came to me habaaring me saying waan ceeboobay and that I've copied dirty white girls. I was so confused but apparently the guy ratted to his Hooyo what I asked, and she must have gleefully relayed it back to my mother painting the story horribly. My parents are saying they regret raising me in the West and that I will never get married until I get dhaqan celis.

Why are Somali parents so irrational and oppressive? Seriously, if a guy asked to see a girls hair and awrah it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't even ask to see his awrah, I wanted freaking measurements. This is why I imagine marrying an ajnabi would be better. If he passed my 2" standard he would be confident in himself and be open minded in assuring my concerns.

I don't think he should have told his mum that type of sensitive information even if he disagrees with you. He should have spoken to you honestly about what he feels and maybe you might have reached somekind of an agreement. Even if he wanted to tell his mum - a big no no for me, it's mad that his mum actually came back and told your mum about that kind of stuff, if I was his mum, I'd probably just keep to myself and the most I would do is say call off the wedding. He shouldn't have allowed his mum to rely the story, but who knows maybe he didn't want her to say anything but the mum went ahead anyway.
Your both grown ups, this type of discussion between you shouldn't have left your privacy, it shows imaturity.

This is true but let's not tell porkies. Dick size can make a difference. Imagine she ends up with a micropenis.

Op, i don't believe you. :/

I think your allowed to divorce him - not sure - on the basis of lack of sexual fulfilment, so your not tied to him for life.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Sister kawsar I haven't read anymore comments and I do not know the normal size of a mans awrah but 2 inch seems rather small for anything.

View attachment 51909
“I’v fallen And I can’t get up “
View attachment 51910
This finna be you when his shit is bigger than 3 inches
Anyone ever tell you that you look like the Somali jimmy neutron
Nigga your 28 lol your ancestors would be looking at you like :mugshotman: where is your spouse.

Don’t come at me. Stay in your lane
giphy (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending