My parents are mad at me and I'm in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was introduced to a guy. He was really nice, and mature, which is expected since he's 24 and I'm 19. I liked him a lot so we kept getting to know each other for a short while. We were talking about health one day and I brought up STD's. I said I trusted him if he said he's clean but I still wanted test results on paper and for him to visit a urologist for his measurements down there.

He didn't call me or get in contact for a few days. My mom one day suddenky came to me habaaring me saying waan ceeboobay and that I've copied dirty white girls. I was so confused but apparently the guy ratted to his Hooyo what I asked, and she must have gleefully relayed it back to my mother painting the story horribly. My parents are saying they regret raising me in the West and that I will never get married until I get dhaqan celis.

Why are Somali parents so irrational and oppressive? Seriously, if a guy asked to see a girls hair and awrah it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't even ask to see his awrah, I wanted freaking measurements. This is why I imagine marrying an ajnabi would be better. If he passed my 2" standard he would be confident in himself and be open minded in assuring my concerns.

Who said it isn't?

Sis you need to stop obsessing over penetration, studies have proven that most women aren't sexually fulfilled by that alone. You won't know what your preference is till you married i'm assuming your a virgin so why ask questions like size :francis: your mom is right its ceeb LOOL

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So I was introduced to a guy. He was really nice, and mature, which is expected since he's 24 and I'm 19. I liked him a lot so we kept getting to know each other for a short while. We were talking about health one day and I brought up STD's. I said I trusted him if he said he's clean but I still wanted test results on paper and for him to visit a urologist for his measurements down there.

He didn't call me or get in contact for a few days. My mom one day suddenky came to me habaaring me saying waan ceeboobay and that I've copied dirty white girls. I was so confused but apparently the guy ratted to his Hooyo what I asked, and she must have gleefully relayed it back to my mother painting the story horribly. My parents are saying they regret raising me in the West and that I will never get married until I get dhaqan celis.

Why are Somali parents so irrational and oppressive? Seriously, if a guy asked to see a girls hair and awrah it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't even ask to see his awrah, I wanted freaking measurements. This is why I imagine marrying an ajnabi would be better. If he passed my 2" standard he would be confident in himself and be open minded in assuring my concerns.
You asked about his Dick size a Guy you was introduced to

:deadosama::deadosama:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You still want a ‘2 inch penis’:dead:

Girl find a man around your age, 24 is too old and he probably has stds hence why he got you in trouble lol

Listen to your vagina girl and find your own man:ufdup:

Arrange marriages only work in villages

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Oh your still on your search for your man.

Wallahi I don’t see nothing wrong with asking for a std test.

People are committing zina. Sometimes it’s the people you least expect it who are having sex.

It’s good that you asked. I’m planning on doing the same

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Even if you married this guy i feel like this is going to be a threeway relitionship with his mom included (basically he tells everything that happens and need an opinion from his mother).

You care to much about physicality. The dick isn’t important if you like someone.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Oh your still on your search for your man.

Wallahi I don’t see nothing wrong with asking for a std test.

People are committing zina. Sometimes it’s the people you least expect it who are having sex.

It’s good that you asked. I’m planning on doing the same
Who in their right mind would marry someone without STD tests these days,
:susp:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hopefully kowsar gets her 3 inch monster dick.

Rest In Peace to her vagina if she ends up with a 6 inch. she gonna need a life alert to help her get to the hospital

Your parents would rather you get an STD than have their pride hurt, get new parents :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending