My opinion on the idea of marrying from home country:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
You can be an independent all you like but keep in mind that men will always flock to women that are dependent on them. It's just in our nature:manny:
I became blind to see that line then I became deaf after my thoughts read it aloud to me. Im speechless now

I have heard of a guy who spent tens of thousands of dollars to bring his reer baadiye wife only for her to leave him as soon as he brought her to the US. The world is too connected now and you would be surprised the kind of things women/girls back home know. There are Somali women in baadiye who do not want to cook or clean and instead, dream of getting a dude from the West who will spoil them rotten. I personally know of someone whose wife born and raised in baadiye demanded that he buys her brand name products while in baadiye. My jaw dropped that she even knew those things. Now that he brought her here, she refuses to cook or clean and sleeps all day while demanding for all the latest "it" items. I think some of you are going to be very disappointed when you find out Somali girls back home are not these docile submission jahiliin who will answer to your every beck and call yall fantasize about.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I have heard of a guy who spent tens of thousands of dollars to bring his reer baadiye wife only for her to leave him as soon as he brought her to the US. The world is too connected now and you would be surprised the kind of things women/girls back home know. There are Somali women in baadiye who do not want to cook or clean and instead, dream of getting a dude from the West who will spoil them rotten. I personally know of someone whose wife born and raised in baadiye demanded that he buys her brand name products while in baadiye. My jaw dropped that she even knew those things. Now that he brought her here, she refuses to cook or clean and sleeps all day while demanding for all the latest "it" items. I think some of you are going to be very disappointed when you find out Somali girls back home are not these docile submission jahiliin who will answer to your every beck and call yall fantasize about.
A lot of them don't know how feisty they are. They have the true naag nool spirit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
ive seen same thing especially when it comes to weddings girls back home want a big expensive wedding one guy from the US went back home and spent 60k on his wedding they got divorced after 4 months

ive seen same thing especially when it comes to weddings girls back home want a big expensive wedding one guy from the US went back home and spent 60k on his wedding they got divorced after 4 months

Yeah, you will definitely see lavish weddings these days back home. These "masakiin" girls are human just like every woman on earth and wish to have the same things in life.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah, you will definitely see lavish weddings these days back home. These "masakiin" girls are human just like every woman on earth and wish to have the same things in life.
exactly and just cause your back home weddings arent cheap you paying soor,yaraad gabatii and all wedding expenses

Wallahi waa yaab :farmajoyaab: These western dhocils lose their minds when faraxs marry back home yet they berate, belittle and slander faraxs 24/7.

If faraxs marrying back home triggers these shordies to this extent then why don't they stop being toxic ass pro LGBT, pro BLM feminazi degenerates. Of course now they wanna throw xaar at xalimos back home "they're just like us" headass!
:camby:no more settling for that buuq and baruur in 2020 either fix up or get replaced.

Yooo why did this kill me :deadmanny:
Unfortunately he's right.
They're so embrassing I don't even make friends with Somali girls because most of the western girls are like this .
Wallahi they are toxic.
They think the world is a sexist racist hellhole.
I said that isn't true but apparently I need to "educate" my self and stop being a pick me who "worships" men and white people.

Not everyone wants to waste a lot of money on a event that lasts for a single day.I think it's a waste of money and I don't understand why most girls think that way.

Trending