My opinion on the idea of marrying from home country:

Same mentality ??? But you wanted me to say white men who go to Russia, Germany or Poland as a example im i right ???. Men are men equal in my eyes regardless of which country they want to represent
Your logic is non existent wallahi.
Hope u heal.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
No one wants to marry a BLM supporting xalimo from a single mother family with blue hair.

Come on.
As if BLM havent changed the world ??
But i guess you have to find your wife under a rock to find or something. Its a matter of course for me to stand up for basic human rights no matter who it is and that you havent realize that as a black is unbelievable for me. As a human you should stand for human rights. And dont forget you are black and Somali is also exposed to police brutality in the world even if the number isnt high

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
These days Xalimo’s have copied us and started marrying back home too. :russ:The thing is most of them get played for their passports.:pachah1:Like someone said earlier we Farax’s have it good Alhamdulilah.:rejoice:Ilahey blessed us with so many women who cares what two or 3 qumayos say.:drakekidding::hemad:

I’m not an incel btw I respect most women. What I don’t respect is qumayos. :ohlord:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
My opinion: do whatever the f*ck you want, we live in a free country that halimas back home would throw their sharciis for. If a nigga gets fucked over by one of them, or if a Somali girl back home gets fucked over by them, you knew what you were getting into. I don't recommend halimas marrying back home, unless he rich ASF/ political figure, get that money! If he's shaqa laan and sheit why waste your time? But that's just me. In the end of the day, we only live one life, so why not do as you please? (Halal obvs :mjpls: )

Forget back home even the fobs guys here just look weird, have no game and have hygiene problems imagine back home most western Somali girls wouldn’t want someone from back home unless he’s rich as you said otherwise you have teach him how to live in the West when he arrives ain’t nobody got time for that

Ade

The ones in the west lack basic mannersisms and lack maturity you see Western Xalimos in the 30s acting like she’s kid. :drakekidding:
Say no more wlo....

You are not a scientists or have any master in any subject so normalize to be quiet in your situation. Have seen yourself before advising a woman to do things for you. Have you learned regular cooking to begin with. Thought so

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
First of all you don’t know me so for you to make assumptions about my educational background is bizzare. FYI I have a degree in Cognitive Psychology.

You’ve just shown right there your intellectual immaturity. You’ve lashed out at me and made assumptions without hearing me out. In other words you’ve proven my point :mjdontkno:
(I can also cook I was taught at a young age as it’s Sunnah)

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think it was @Gibiin-Udug made a good point. Most western somali guys are westernized. Personally, I can't relate to fobs the same ages as me forgot about ordering a bride back home.

Ade

First of all you don’t know me so for you to make assumptions about my educational background is bizzare. FYI I have a degree in Cognitive Psychology.

You’ve just shown right there your intellectual immaturity. You’ve lashed out at me and made assumptions without hearing me out. In other words you’ve proven my point :mjdontkno:
(I can also cook I was taught at a young age as it’s Sunnah)
Fariid...Do what ever you want you are a free man :hillarybiz:

Royalflush

novacane
bros your 100% right to find xaliimos from the homeland. some adeer approached me and try give me his daughter, said she was a mummy's girl- tf that even mean. i asked if she could cook- you know how that goes:susp:
i think he wanted her to mature but this nigga aint getting entangled in your bs, nagatag
:lolbron::diddyass:inshallah after im done uni im gonna find a thicc xaliimo from the homeland + 3 more

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The fact you girls take everything said on here seriously and care so much about it is worrying :snoop:

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Women back home today grew up in a warzone. Not interested.

At least our parents lived in a relatively safe and stable country.

Ade

The fact you girls take everything said on here seriously and care so much about it is worrying :snoop:
Such were her thoughts, though she lacked the words to express them.
- George Orwell, Animal Farm

I wanted to have it said as I have seen many write about the subject. I wanted to describe from my point of view :gaasdrink:

I’m a supporter of the Abdi-Exit Movement so it’s not my concern but hypothetically if I was to marry a Xalimo it’d definitely be one from back home.

The ones in the west lack basic mannersisms and lack maturity you see Western Xalimos in the 30s acting like she’s kid. :drakekidding:

:nahgirl:
You're right I've met so many Somali "babies" who think they're born yesterday when they are over 25.
That goes for both men and women by the way

Trending

Latest posts