My opinion on the idea of marrying from home country:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Disclaimer: Do not take it personally if you feel hit

I think it's nice, their choice and their way to find love but to present and compare western and the homeland's women is a bit funny when women are women ??.
Keep in mind that these guys who go to the homeland for marriage are in my eyes like white men who go to countries like Thailand and other Asian countries :icon redface: waxba ma dhaantid. No competition and they want to tell me they want a nice girl with "deen" and culture ilaahay ka cabso thats the biggest lie. Have you open the quran to start with this year

You are selfish if you let a Somali sister go through culture crash in the western world and other socio-structural racism as a somali man dresses like ALL men in the world, and a Somali woman mostly covered herself a hijab and a skirt.

At the end it is easier for a guy who is smart and doesnt even know how to even dress attractively to find someone in the home country(which the families may have fixed to each other). And since feminism has a strong foothold in the western than in the home country, have many singles guys choose careers over family life.

Quite honestly, the whole "marriage in the homeland" is a boastful project by Somali boys that they have found love but why should you brag about it when my brothers no one cares. You have found your xalimo shiib dheh
xoxo-Ade

halimos stay mad that we got options.Personally idc about where I get married, its all contingent on whether or not we share the same values.That being said we faraaxs are blessed.Even the bummiest Faarax can adequately support and maintain multiple wives back home where the women will treat him like a king.:kanyeshrug:

Ade

halimos stay mad
It's good that every single soul finds its love but that I would be mad ??
Somalis need to multiply at the end of the day but the same guy who move back and marry someone are the one who thinks its crazy how somali girls falls for an ajnabi ??

Last edited:
It's good that every single soul finds its love but that I would be mad ??
Somalis need to multiply at the end of the day but the same guy who move to back and marry someone are the one who think its crazy who somali girls falls for an ajnabi ??

"Every human have to find his own way to find love and i will always respect it"
You can marry an ajinabi most faraaxs dont give a f*ck.But be ready to accept the fact that your kid aint a somali.He has no tol and no somali qabil will consider him their own.Furthermore its even harder for your parents to accept a male ajinabi spouse.I personally advocate for the 30+ year olds that are having a tough time finding somali men to widen their horizons.The reason being that the market is tough, even older somali guys want younger somali girls to be the mother of their children.As long as you aren't from my family you are outside of my jurisdiction, but bear in mind the tradeoffs that comes with marrying outside of your people.

Ade

Competition is high and it may be due to age. I believe that it is much easier to find a lame ugly but good heart in the west
for me who isnt instagram model. When i completed my master's am I at the age pf 25 and then I havent even calculated
with if i want to work or doesnt get into my program at the first hand. Marriage is seen as important. The time to find the real one is the difficult part

Western Somali women also marry from back home. Somali men in Somalia tend to be more mature, well-dressed and manly. If you can get past the culture divide, go for it.

But Western Somali women, only marry from back home if you want to live in Somalia permanently or you may get used for a passport.

Western Somali women also marry from back home. Somali men in Somalia tend to be more mature, well-dressed and manly. If you can get past the culture divide, go for it.

But Western Somali women, only marry from back home if you want to live in Somalia permanently or you may get used for a passport.
come on abaayo macaan,western somali girls dont do it at the rate that we do :pachah1:.And if they do I reckon they have a secret gumeysi fetish,westen faraaxs r too soft for that.

Loool maybe

Disclaimer: Do not take it personally if you feel hit

I think it's nice, their choice and their way to find love but to present and compare western and the homeland's women is a bit funny when women are women ??.
Keep in mind that these guys who go to the homeland for marriage are in my eyes like white men who go to countries like Thailand and other Asian countries :icon redface: waxba ma dhaantid. No competition and they want to tell me they want a nice girl with "deen" and culture ilaahay ka cabso thats the biggest lie. Have you open the quran to start with this year

You are selfish if you let a Somali sister go through culture crash in the western world and other socio-structural racism as a somali man dresses like ALL men in the world, and a Somali woman mostly covered herself a hijab and a skirt.

At the end it is easier for a guy who is smart and doesnt even know how to even dress attractively to find someone in the home country(which the families may have fixed to each other). And since feminism has a strong foothold in the western than in the home country, have many singles guys choose careers over family life.

Quite honestly, the whole "marriage in the homeland" is a boastful project by Somali boys that they have found love but why should you brag about it when my brothers no one cares. You have found your xalimo shiib dheh
xoxo-Ade
except SOMALIA IS OUR COUNTRY. Say it with chest bro. What's ur point?

Qali

Certified Pimp.
My opinion: do whatever the f*ck you want, we live in a free country that halimas back home would throw their sharciis for. If a nigga gets fucked over by one of them, or if a Somali girl back home gets fucked over by them, you knew what you were getting into. I don't recommend halimas marrying back home, unless he rich ASF/ political figure, get that money! If he's shaqa laan and sheit why waste your time? But that's just me. In the end of the day, we only live one life, so why not do as you please? (Halal obvs :mjpls: )

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m a supporter of the Abdi-Exit Movement so it’s not my concern but hypothetically if I was to marry a Xalimo it’d definitely be one from back home.

The ones in the west lack basic mannersisms and lack maturity you see Western Xalimos in the 30s acting like she’s kid. :drakekidding:

:nahgirl:

Waa adiga timaha qoysanayee yaa ku xiiridoona. Girls back home are not what they used to be waa eey ka fanaan dayuusbra guys and they're very canning and manipulative unless your family arranged/ linked you up with a distant relative.

Ade

except SOMALIA IS OUR COUNTRY. Say it with chest bro. What's ur point?
Same mentality ??? But you wanted me to say white men who go to Russia, Germany or Poland as a example im i right ???. Men are men equal in my eyes regardless of which country they want to represent

Trending

Latest posts