My niggas girl is 4 months pregnant with his child

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkk serves him right . he got captured by her sil ilko leh. she got him hard. ni99a thought he could escape

why the hell does a 18 year old somali girl want to keep a bastard child for a guy who dont care for her? Daamn thats messed up

Macalin M

Out here
Listen. It is what it is. If the akh don’t want a child then tell him to cut real quick.

but he needs to make sure that baby’s his. It could come out and be some Madow baby.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I remember this qumayo she literally went through whole neighborhood qumayo had nerve to tell my bro after f*cking him couple times that he should marry her kkkkk f*ck off. this girl got this man so good. shes pregnant and waa somali kkkkkk ni99as life is over.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Listen. It is what it is. If the akh don’t want a child then tell him to cut real quick.

but he needs to make sure that baby’s his. It could come out and be some Madow baby.
AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH yall niggas turn everything into Madow

but i agree

At the end of the day she’s 4 months pregnant nothing you can do. She should’ve told him much earlier. She should’ve practiced safe sex if she was in a relationship.
It’s not only the girls fault but it’s the guys fault too for trying to impregnate her.

Macalin M

Out here
AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH yall niggas turn everything into Madow

but i agree
I would say Cadaan but Somalis live in estates and cadaans mostly don’t. So either another Somali or another Madow could’ve piped her

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
imagine taking that little nigga dugsi and the macalin knows his father committed zina

it would be even more savage if the nigga whispered to the kid

thumb_i-hit-it-first-quickmeme-com-i-hit-it-first-49618409.png

imagine if he demands dna test. Knowing somali families it would get violent. Youi are accussing our daughter of being a hoe? They would never agree to it. He need to make it clear he dont want a child and not interested in being part. Be prepared on being single mum

Tell him to do a dna test after the baby borns. Wtf why are niggas trash!! That’s his baby, what do you mean? ... he needs to be there not all the time but atleast once a week or something. It’s not even that much effort .

Trending

Latest posts