My niggas girl is 4 months pregnant with his child

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Tell him to do a dna test after the baby burns. Wtf why are niggas trash!! That’s his baby, what do you mean? ... he needs to be there not all the time but atleast once a week or something. It’s not even that much effort .
the girls family gonna be offended by him asking for dna test

Anyways she needs to get a dna test not saying someone else could be the father but in order to prove to the guy he is the father so he can possibly be in the baby’s life. She cannot expect him to be the father if there is no proof how can the guy believe her? If she wasn’t in a solid relationship or marriage. There is simply no loyalty or trust.

Anyways she needs to get a dna test not saying someone else could be the father but in order to prove to the guy he is the father so he can possibly be in the baby’s life. She cannot expect him to be the father if there is no proof how can the guy believe her? If she wasn’t in a solid relationship or marriage. There is simply no loyalty or trust.
every birth given married or not has to come with dna test. it should be a law by the government and people should not have a say in it

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I was once in his situation :damedamn:It’s a dark place to be in especially if she wants to keep the baby.

Man if she’s Somali this is gonna be long for them. I know he doesn’t wanna marry her but he has no choice. Her family are gonna go wild if marriage isn’t agreed on.

every birth given married or not has to come with dna test. it should be a law by the government and people should not have a say in it
Why you do you say that? Imagine being married and declaring a dna test for each of your child born.
Either that screams crazy or insecure.
:chrisfreshhah:

Why you do you say that? Imagine being married and declaring a dna test for each of your child born.
Either that screams crazy or insecure.
:chrisfreshhah:
Thats why i say it should be a law that says before a man is allowed to put his name on a babys name, there has to be prove. I know the government wont agree because many women dont know the actual dad and it would create havoc in the system. So the government is like if dude want to put his name, let him. Less hassle for us.

Thats why i say it should be a law that says before a man is allowed to put his name on a babys name, there has to be prove. I know the government wont agree because many women dont know the actual dad and it would create havoc in the system. So the government is like if dude want to put his name, let him. Less hassle for us.
waryaa stop being insecure

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
He commited Zina and needs to man up and take responsibility. My only problem is why does society give women a pass? She is equally if not more responsible for this mess but all we hear is the man fucked up, he needs to step up etc. She is allowed to do abortion without the consent of the father but if she decides to keep the baby, he is stuck with child support for 18years. Why? She knew this 18yr old qasaro aint a father material so why spread her legs for him? Why allow unprotected zina even if you doing the sin? Even the xayawaan in the wild like lioness will mate with the strongest lion out there who she knows will protect her cubs.

He commited Zina and needs to man up and take responsibility. My only problem is why does society give women a pass? She is equally if not more responsible for this mess but all we hear is the man fucked up, he needs to step up etc. She is allowed to do abortion without the consent of the father but if she decides to keep the baby, he is stuck with child support for 18years. Why? She knew this 18yr old qasaro aint a father material so why spread her legs for him? Why allow unprotected zina even if you doing the sin? Even the xayawaan in the wild like lioness will mate with the strongest lion out there who she knows will protect her cubs.
stop protecting the guy

Trending