My mom caught me smoking

thats western ideology. Go to africa and say I’m 18 I’m grown, there’s no such thing. Being a parent lasts forever theres no stop line at 18.
I didn’t say that being a parent dosen’t last forver all i said was that a grown ass man should take decisions on his own.
Btw i’m pretty sure he lives in the west so you can’t compare it to life in Africa.
:damedamn:

Why don't you fix your spelling before going on about parents not being "wis". Unlike you others value family and don't look down on them for fleeing war.

Both my parents were younger than me when they fled and I am forever grateful for the perseverence and strength they had to overcome their obstacles.

You on the other hand can't spell but think you're better than your parents.
:dead:

But don't worry I used this method as a child to improve:

View attachment 145832

Btw I am using a crappy android phone.
:sass2:
First of all, im not lookin down on them. If you have hard time rasing expectation thats on you.

PS its obvious

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I didn’t say that being a parent dosen’t last forver all i said was that a grown ass man should take decisions on his own.
Btw i’m pretty sure he lives in the west so you can’t compare it to life in Africa.
:damedamn:
Didn’t I say he’s from the west. I simply said go to Africa and say that, not that he’s from there. Context clues :heh:

Bruh aren’t you over the age of 18 why does she care then? Grown ass men letting their mom decide what they can’t do.
:mjlol:
Wallahi its weird. My parents used to have extreme attachment. The more they got attitde the worse things i
Bruh aren’t you over the age of 18 why does she care then? Grown ass men letting their mom decide what they can’t do.
Some people are just brain dead. He just forgot his parents had him when they were around his age.

Wa yaab

First of all, im not lookin down on them. If you have hard time rasing expectation thats on you.

PS its obvious

I was only giving him ideas on raising expectations and how to move forward via consistency.

giphy.gif

I was only giving him ideas on raising expectations and how to move forward via consistency.

giphy.gif
I have a swedish keyboard and your not geting any point för this. Kinda dispointed that grown ass people are not talking responsibility also toxic attachment is not a good thing.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Nah u’re tripping i know what a metaphor is nayaa but your didn’t even make any kind of sense.
:draketf:
ok I’ll break it down for you

you: well he’s not a child 18 is a grown man why is she still conteolling him

me: a mother stays a mother no matter what. It’s her job. To say that she cant tell him what he’s doing wrong because ”he’s grown” then that’s dumb. It’s western ideology and BACK HOME no one can say that they’re grown.

did that help sweetheart?

ok I’ll break it down for you

you: well he’s not a child 18 is a grown man why is she still conteolling him

me: a mother stays a mother no matter what. It’s her job. To say that she cant tell him what he’s doing wrong because ”he’s grown” then that’s dumb. It’s western ideology and BACK HOME no one can say that they’re grown.

did that help sweetheart?
THIS NIGGA
Who cares about life back home life back there ain’t fair
”BUT IN AFRICA THAT HAPPENS NACAALA”
:pachah1:

I have a swedish keyboard and your not geting any point för this. Kinda dispointed that grown ass people are not talking responsibility also toxic attachment is not a good thing.

Who mentioned co-dependency? Why would his mum be okay with him smoking when it is detrimental to his health?

I specifically gave him tips on improving the situation by being responsible and showing commitment. Why does that bother you so much?

Who mentioned co-dependency? Why would his mum be okay with him smoking when it is detrimental to his health?

I specifically gave him tips on improving the situation by being responsible and showing commitment. Why does that bother you so much?
Wallahi go back to preaching quran, worldly matters does not suit you. Its like you are living is a basement

Why don't you fix your spelling before going on about parents not being "wis". Unlike you others value family and don't look down on them for fleeing war.

Both my parents were younger than me when they fled and I am forever grateful for the perseverence and strength they had to overcome their obstacles.

You on the other hand can't spell but think you're better than your parents.
:dead:

But don't worry I used this method as a child to improve:

View attachment 145832

Btw I am using a crappy android phone.
:sass2:
Maybe his first language isn’t english?
Can’t expect people who dosen’t speak or write in english in their everyday life to be perfect in it.
:comeon:

Maybe his first language isn’t english?
Can’t expect people who dosen’t speak or write in english to be perfect in it.
:comeon:

Horta English is my third language. The only reason why I mentioned it is because he was mocking his parents by saying they are not wise whilst not spelling the word properly. Its called irony.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Same thing happened to me. She was so disappointed in me, but she got over it. They all get over it eventually. You just gotta hit them with the “I’m depressed” talks. My mum knows about my smoking now but she sees it as hey at least she’s got her shit together in uni ,works part time and drives. As long as ur not a bum they’ll get over it.

Wallahi go back to preaching quran, worldly matters does not suit you. Its like you are living is a basement

I am a proud muslim and use the quran as guidance for all aspects of my life. I don't understand why it should be clashing against worldly matters. Qashin my post all you want but you have nothing valid to say in response hencewhy you are trying to shame me for being muslim.
:camby:

Trending

Latest posts