My mom caught me smoking

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What your parrents think is not that important, Somali parrents are not really wise, everything they do is for their own benifit in many ways. Im. Not saying they dont care about you but they tend to see children as their propepety. Dont put much weight in what your parrents think of you but rather focus in your future and find information om your own. Look somali parrents are third world parrents thats all am saying also if you really cared about yourself because no one els DONT EVER DO Drugs. You never know what will happen in the future. Dont invest in something that will KI you. Its just stupid.

PS typing one my Phone
Self-Hater alert.

You must have shit parents.

Somali mothers are one of the most-cherishing mothers.

She carried you for 9 months and was the one who conceived you.

I care and look after my mother because I may not have that chance anymore.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1 hour ago I went out for a smoke and when I got home, my mother felt my hands without warning. She never does that usually. And since I had smoked, well she got it. I couldn't deny she already had doubts, and she didn't even try to figure it out.

She blurted out phrases like "you disappoint me, I trusted you and now I will never trust you again", "you disgust me", "you did the worst thing you can do to me" and she gave me a big slap

I tried to fix it by saying that it was just cigarettes and not drugs, that it could be bad for her, but it was actually not much. And she started to cry

What do you think ?

LMAO

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
In his defense Somali parents don't think cigs are near as bad as other things. One of my homies got caught smoking weed he just said it was a cig and his hooyo left him alone
I'd get knocked out and kicked out of my crib if I was caught with anything drug/alcohol related. Your parents are lax like that?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'd get knocked out and kicked out of my crib if I was caught with anything drug/alcohol related. Your parents are lax like that?
My mom's don't care about cigs cuz a lot of my uncle's and cousins smoke em. If she caught me with drugs or alcohol I'm deffo getting the boot tho

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You should quit smoking. I quickly nipped it in the bud and I genuinely couldn't be happier I did. You don't stay a social smoker very long. My brother has been a smoker since 16 and I've seen him go through bouts of trying to quit because it's impeding his everyday life and reducing his performance in the gym. It's a waste of money and quickly becomes uncool. It's not just him, I see many guys in their mid-late 20's around me trying to quit. It's pathetic watching my co-workers impatiently wait around and counting down the minutes to take a smoke break.

It might be cool as a teenager, but you're quickly going to realise in a few years that it is just pathetic. Even if you don't give a shit about your health, you'll look objectively worse and waste money that you could've been spending on clothes & days out.

You should quit smoking. I quickly nipped it in the bud and I genuinely couldn't be happier I did. You don't stay a social smoker very long. My brother has been a smoker since 16 and I've seen him go through bouts of trying to quit because it's impeding his everyday life and reducing his performance in the gym. It's a waste of money and quickly becomes uncool. It's not just him, I see many guys in their mid-late 20's around me trying to quit. It's pathetic watching my co-workers impatiently wait around and counting down the minutes to take a smoke break.

It might be cool as a teenager, but you're quickly going to realise in a few years that it is just pathetic. Even if you don't give a shit about your health, you'll look objectively worse and waste money that you could've been spending on clothes & days out.
100%

I've been smoking for over 10 years and attempted to quit several times. Shit is horrible in so many ways, drains your pockets (easily spending 400+/month, 5 packs a week, 20$/pick) AND fucks with your health.

I've managed to quit for several long bouts but never permanently quit. Soon times inshallah.

Also lmfao about moaning about getting caught and scolded past 18 for a bogey :mjlol:

I remember when my hoyo found my geetho stash several times during ramadan and I was 15. The beatings were one thing but didn't have to throw it away :mjcry: