My mom caught me smoking

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
1 hour ago I went out for a smoke and when I got home, my mother felt my hands without warning. She never does that usually. And since I had smoked, well she got it. I couldn't deny she already had doubts, and she didn't even try to figure it out.

She blurted out phrases like "you disappoint me, I trusted you and now I will never trust you again", "you disgust me", "you did the worst thing you can do to me" and she gave me a big slap

I tried to fix it by saying that it was just cigarettes and not drugs, that it could be bad for her, but it was actually not much. And she started to cry

What do you think ?

1 hour ago I went out for a smoke and when I got home, my mother felt my hands without warning. She never does that usually. And since I had smoked, well she got it. I couldn't deny she already had doubts, and she didn't even try to figure it out.

She blurted out phrases like "you disappoint me, I trusted you and now I will never trust you again", "you disgust me", "you did the worst thing you can do to me" and she gave me a big slap

I tried to fix it by saying that it was just cigarettes and not drugs, that it could be bad for her, but it was actually not much. And she started to cry

What do you think ?
My mom thinks I'm a innocent kid even though I'm not, once your parents lose respect for you they won't see you as miskeen anymore. You know Somali parents want the best for you despite being very judgmental. Lay off on those cancer sticks boy. I had a few relatives that smoked that got cancer in their 40/50s.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
My mom thinks I'm a innocent kid even though I'm not, once your parents lose respect for you they won't see you as miskeen anymore. You know Somali parents want the best for you despite being very judgmental. Lay off on those cancer sticks boy. I had a few relatives that smoked that got cancer in their 40/50s.
I’m not smoking all the time wallahi

What do you think ?
What your parrents think is not that important, Somali parrents are not really wise, everything they do is for their own benifit in many ways. Im. Not saying they dont care about you but they tend to see children as their propepety. Dont put much weight in what your parrents think of you but rather focus in your future and find information om your own. Look somali parrents are third world parrents thats all am saying also if you really cared about yourself because no one els DONT EVER DO Drugs. You never know what will happen in the future. Dont invest in something that will KI you. Its just stupid.

PS typing one my Phone

What do you think ?

You need to try to earn her trust by first of all quitting smoking and use the nicotine patch and gum. Show her that you've changed by committing more to supporting her through housework and asking her what help she or your family need.

Pray more salah and read quran and tell your hooyo you are trying to redeem yourself. After a while of quitting smoking show her your results from the smokers test.

By being consistent in the areas theirs no reason why you won't be able to rebuild your relationship. You need time and patience to get through this obstacle.

You need to try to earn her trust by first of all quitting smoking and use the nicotine patch and gum. Show her that you've changed by committing more to supporting her through housework and asking her what help she or your family need.

Pray more salah and read quran and tell your hooyo you are trying to redeem yourself. After a while of quitting smoking show her your results from the smokers test.

By being consistent in the areas theirs no reason why you won't be able to rebuild your relationship. You need time and patience to get through this obstacle.
So. Much trouble för litle

What your parrents think is not that important, Somali parrents are not really wise, everything they do is for their own benifit in many ways. Im. Not saying they dont care about you but they tend to see children as their propepety. Dont put much weight in what your parrents think of you but rather focus in your future and find information om your own. Look somali parrents are third world parrents thats all am saying also if you really cared about yourself because no one els DONT EVER DO Drugs. You never know what will happen in the future. Dont invest in something that will KI you. Its just stupid.

PS typing one my Phone

Why don't you fix your spelling before going on about parents not being "wis". Unlike you others value family and don't look down on them for fleeing war.

Both my parents were younger than me when they fled and I am forever grateful for the perseverence and strength they had to overcome their obstacles.

You on the other hand can't spell but think you're better than your parents.
:dead:

But don't worry I used this method as a child to improve:

original-742572-1.jpg

Btw I am using a crappy android phone.
:sass2:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why don't you fix your spelling before going on about parents not being "wis". Unlike you others value family and don't look down on them for fleeing war.

Both my parents were younger than me when they fled and I am forever grateful for the perseverence and strength they had to overcome their obstacles.

You on the other hand can't spell but think you're better than your parents.
:dead:

But don't worry I used this method as a child to improve:

View attachment 145832

Btw I am using a crappy android phone.
:sass2:
He’s Swedish lol give him a chance

Villainess

Bruh aren’t you over the age of 18 why does she care then? Grown ass men letting their mom decide what they can’t do.
:mjlol:
Because she’s still their mother up until they die that’s what a mother does. It’s her job. That statement your wrote seems caasi to me. When you have kids wallahi they’ll stop listening to you because “their grown”

Because she’s still their mother up until they die that’s what a mother does. It’s her job. That statement your wrote seems caasi to me. When you have kids wallahi they’ll stop listening to you because “their grown”
I don’t think you realize that when you’re over the age of 18 you’re independent and take decisions on your own bad or good. That’s up to him. When my kids are over the age of 18 they can do tf they want because they’re adults is it hard to understand ?
:comeon:

Villainess

I don’t think you realize that when you’re over the age of 18 you’re independent and take decisions on your own bad or good. That’s up to him. When my kids are over the age of 18 they can do tf they want because they’re adults is it hard to understand ?
:comeon:
thats western ideology. Go to africa and say I’m 18 I’m grown, there’s no such thing. Being a parent lasts forever theres no stop line at 18.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lol this nigga is a grown ass man getting in trouble cuz of cigs :mjlol:

Just keep doing what u do eventually your hooyo will get over it and not care. My hooyo did the same shyt when she saw me smoke a cig but after a while when she saw that I was still doing good in school and staying on top of my shyt she didn't care. Cigs are pretty normalized in Somali culture these days :manny:

Trending

Latest posts