My Latina girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm a Rican chick, and dominicans are very close to us. If this woman is doing things for you and showing you love it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks, whether it be your family or not. Listen I'm married to a Somali guy and his attitude about anyone who doesn't approve of us is basically HES A GROWN MAN, WHO MAKES HIS OWN DECISIONS. Dont let anyone tell you how to run your life. It's your happiness. Whose to say this woman wouldnt be a better match for you then what maybe your mom or family thinks or would choose for you. If this chick cares about you and loves you and shes noticing how your a good muslim then I'm sure over time she'll want to become a muslim herself. Just give time , time.
Disgusting advice Dominicans and your people are Madows and somalis shouldn't marry your kind especially since you come from none muslim countries.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If you marry a non muslim what if the somali dies you can't be sure the non muslim won't go back to their old religion and raise their kids gaal and having gaal family is not good for the kids having to celebrate Christmas etc.
Also these Christians now a days are not the Christians of the past that didn't worship Isa a.s as a god. We muslims can only marry jews and Christians that believe in one god.
You don't marry purely for love or else your marriage will end you marry for compatibility which includes culture, personality etc and also love together with all that for a good marriage inshallah.
Plus dominicans are not like somalis genetically she can birth Madow kids for you out of nowhere you need to take that into consideration and be content with Madow kids not somali looking ones.

And wtf is south your mum doenst like I'm confused af

Disgusting advice Dominicans and your people are Madows and somalis shouldn't marry your kind especially since you come from none muslim countries.

Who the hell are you ? to dictate who can and who can not marry each other bigot!.

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I get a troll vibe from him tbh

There has been an influx on incel Somalis from Twitter recently so not too suprising
Yh but you just learn to go along with it:lolbron:
They give me my opportunity to say things on different topics

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol @nappy hair as if Somalians have soft silky hair :liberaltears:
Dominican women are very beautiful and exotic. Boy marry her, upgrade from these African booty scratching people :mjlol:
Obviously the Ethiopian with more Madow hair than some Madows is jealous :comeon: we've seen Ethiopians

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Obviously the Ethiopian with more Madow hair than some Madows is jealous :comeon: we've seen Ethiopians
We are known for our full curly hair and beautiful women whereas Somalians are known for being skinny, dark skinned and women who wear hijabs. Why are you are bragging when you can’t even show your hair :comeon:

@Baki have you ever seen a halimo’s hair
People bragging about their ‘silky soft’ hair when I saw how they actually look like :liberaltears:

Last edited:
We are known for our full curly hair and beautiful women whereas Somalians are known for being skinny, dark skinned and women who wear hijabs. Why are you are bragging when you can’t even show your hair :comeon:

People bragging about their ‘silky soft’ hair when I saw how they actually look like :liberaltears:

She is talking nonsense.

This is how DR women look.

Attachments

• 13878107328780(27).JPG
    13878107328780(27).JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 13935990778810(14).JPG
    13935990778810(14).JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 754154f39ae9cf07e8984c70241bde0971093b5.jpg
    754154f39ae9cf07e8984c70241bde0971093b5.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 121

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

LOL we cover our hair for religious purpose your just jealous over our hair and beauty. Somalis have and are known for our regal elegant beauty whilst you guys are known for that slag look and being easy.
I see your people all the time and ive seen so many of you and you guys all have such Madow hair it confuses me:ayaanswag: you'd think the yemeni in you would make your hair straighter but no its like a metal brush
800px_COLOURBOX4500034.jpg
There's nothing wrong with being dark we have long silky soft hair with dark skin whilst you guys have light or dark skin and Madow hair. That's the epitome of somali beauty.
Also youre acting as if you guys aren't skinny aswell but atleast we're tall unlike you midgets who look like you have a inbred disorder looking like gnomes with bug eyes and 4ft height.

Idk why your getting offended of your Madow hair be proud of your Africaness you guys look like any other Africans.:siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
LOL we cover our hair for religious purpose your just jealous over our hair and beauty. Somalis have and are known for our regal elegant beauty whilst you guys are known for that slag look and being easy.
I see your people all the time and ive seen so many of you and you guys all have such Madow hair it confuses me:ayaanswag: you'd think the yemeni in you would make your hair straighter but no its like a metal brushView attachment 56112 .
There's nothing wrong with being dark we have long silky soft hair with dark skin whilst you guys have light or dark skin and Madow hair. That's the epitome of somali beauty.
Also youre acting as if you guys aren't skinny aswell but atleast we're tall unlike you midgets who look like you have a inbred disorder looking like gnomes with bug eyes and 4ft height.

Idk why your getting offended of your Madow hair be proud of your Africaness you guys look like any other Africans.:siilaanyosmile:

Is that how your hair look like? Your little kinky hair that you cover it with curtain:chrisfreshhah:
The Somalians I saw were all short with nappy hair. The women were fat and their hair was covered. I bet your hair smells like shit..you be sweating under that tent shit :ooh:

Dusty halimo talk shit when you liberate yourself from amisom soldiers :mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Is that how your hair look like? Your little kinky hair that you cover it with curtain:chrisfreshhah:
The Somalians I saw were all short with nappy hair. The women were fat and their hair was covered. I bet your hair smells like shit..you be sweating under that tent shit :ooh:

Dusty halimo talk shit when you liberate yourself from amisom soldiers :mjlol:
Atleast we don't have aids:drakelaugh:
Did you get your weekly test yet

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I'm living in NYC and I've been with this Dominican girl for 9mo. She's gorgeous and could easily pass for a Somali woman. The thing is, she's catholic and my parents (especially my hoyo) resent people south of the border. She's a really good woman: she cooks for me, does my laundry even something no westernized Somali woman would ever do. So im in a tough spot. Idk what to do.

Make her a muslim. If she is good to you, that's all that matters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.