My Latina girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm living in NYC and I've been with this Dominican girl for 9mo. She's gorgeous and could easily pass for a Somali woman. The thing is, she's catholic and my parents (especially my hoyo) resent people south of the border. She's a really good woman: she cooks for me, does my laundry even something no westernized Somali woman would ever do. So im in a tough spot. Idk what to do.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You can marry her since she's a Christian but try to convince her to convert, that'd be fantastic.

So I'm living in NYC and I've been with this Dominican girl for 9mo. She's gorgeous and could easily pass for a Somali woman. The thing is, she's catholic and my parents (especially my hoyo) resent people south of the border. She's a really good woman: she cooks for me, does my laundry even something no westernized Somali woman would ever do. So im in a tough spot. Idk what to do.
Get 5 other latina girls to suck you off, if you still want to marry the dominican girl then go ahead.If you dont , it wasnt love and its time to move on.

Dominican are mixed majority of the looks jarer then hell no.go and date asians

There's a good amount that look Madow but there's also a good amount that resemble us or Ethiopian. But its no secret they are a product of hundreds of yrs of interracial breeding just like the ricans.

Fels

#trollhunter
Stay with her if you really like her

I'm a Rican chick, and dominicans are very close to us. If this woman is doing things for you and showing you love it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks, whether it be your family or not. Listen I'm married to a Somali guy and his attitude about anyone who doesn't approve of us is basically HES A GROWN MAN, WHO MAKES HIS OWN DECISIONS. Dont let anyone tell you how to run your life. It's your happiness. Whose to say this woman wouldnt be a better match for you then what maybe your mom or family thinks or would choose for you. If this chick cares about you and loves you and shes noticing how your a good muslim then I'm sure over time she'll want to become a muslim herself. Just give time , time.

I'm a Rican chick, and dominicans are very close to us. If this woman is doing things for you and showing you love it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks, whether it be your family or not. Listen I'm married to a Somali guy and his attitude about anyone who doesn't approve of us is basically HES A GROWN MAN, WHO MAKES HIS OWN DECISIONS. Dont let anyone tell you how to run your life. It's your happiness. Whose to say this woman wouldnt be a better match for you then what maybe your mom or family thinks or would choose for you. If this chick cares about you and loves you and shes noticing how your a good muslim then I'm sure over time she'll want to become a muslim herself. Just give time , time.
So are you going to have your coming out party soon too?:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

This isn't Disney world. There are consequences for his action.

Status
Not open for further replies.