My Latina girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Atleast we don't have aids:drakelaugh:
Did you get your weekly test yet
Y’all dont have aids ? Are you fucking retarded ? Aids knows no race or ethnicity. Those of y’all who fk around dont even get tested. Ignorant people think aids spread through sneezing :mjlol:
Aids infected amisom soldiers are guarding your politicians and your women entertain them at night :liberaltears:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Y’all dont have aids ? Are you fucking retarded ? Aids knows no race or ethnicity. Those of y’all who fk around dont even get tested. Ignorant people think aids spread through sneezing :mjlol:

Hello I'm waiting are you going to answer or do you just run away after being proved wrong:mjlol:
Am I speaking to an ajnabi or something :susp:

Proven wrong how ? you want me to go back and forward with you on a tangent,
i called you a bigot and that's what you are.

Didn't you post the following comment >
Disgusting advice Dominicans and your people are Madows and somalis shouldn't marry your kind.

Plus dominicans are not like somalis genetically she can birth Madow kids for you out of nowhere you need to take that into consideration and be content with Madow kids not somali looking ones.

That's why i called you a bigot, but i know exactly what you want to do you want to move the goal posts to enforce your argument leave out the rest of the comments which i just posted and only make it about a religious argument, now tell me without moving the goal posts around how are you not a bigot and how did you proof me wrong ?

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
South America's plastic surgery obsession is crippling.

And did you know there were more slaves imported in South and central America than in North America?

while the Cadaans in the North humiliated and stripped the slaves of their identities and their humanity as whole, the portuguese let the slaves keep their identity and culture. There were more strong Slave males imported into South America than Females hence the ratio of men and being significantly more than women.

Hella strong slave males just couldnt die and parish after slavery, they intermingled with the locals getting your modern day Latinos.

Is that how your hair look like? Your little kinky hair that you cover it with curtain:chrisfreshhah:
The Somalians I saw were all short with nappy hair. The women were fat and their hair was covered. I bet your hair smells like shit..you be sweating under that tent shit :ooh:

Dusty halimo talk shit when you liberate yourself from amisom soldiers :mjlol:

You're actually starting to sound salty. Somalis have better hair. There's not a single habesha with Somali hair. A few Oromos, but never Habesha. Even your heavily admixed light skin habeshas like the weekend have nappy hair. It's not so bad tbh, but you straight up lying on Somali hair

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're actually starting to sound salty. Somalis have better hair. There's not a single habesha with Somali hair. A few Oromos, but never Habesha. Even your heavily admixed light skin habeshas like the weekend have nappy hair. It's not so bad tbh, but you straight up lying on Somali hair
Exactly init there's one thing we don't have and that's Madow hair like Ethiopians.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
All the Somalians I have seen had kinky hair and little flat noses with big foreheads. We have full curly hair while you bald headed Abdis wish y’all had hair lol

All the Somalians I have seen had kinky hair and little flat noses with big foreheads. We have full curly hair while you bald headed Abdis wish y’all had hair lol

:deadrose:

Is that you? Wallahi I'm not a hater, nor have I EVER used nappy hair as an insult. But that's definitely nappy by Somali standards. You probably live with Somali Bantus. They are great people, you shouldn't talk about them like that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Is that you? Wallahi I'm not a hater, nor have I EVER used nappy hair as an insult. But that's definitely nappy by Somali standards. You probably live with Somali Bantus. They are great people, you shouldn't talk about them like that

Hi Jerome

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Since when did my hair become nappy?
The Somalians I saw were not Bantus, they were pure Somalians with kinky hair

Attachments

• 2EB9F6AB-0237-4545-8472-E62A392A5551.jpeg
    2EB9F6AB-0237-4545-8472-E62A392A5551.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 6F98DC42-BFDA-4562-934B-46D83D6756AF.jpeg
    6F98DC42-BFDA-4562-934B-46D83D6756AF.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Says al our hair is nappy when her hair looks like a cambuloo that's rotted :chrisfreshhah:
You shameless c*nt. Aren’t you the one who was asking about how it feels like to have sex:bell: Attention deprived white cock obsessed butter face
You are always saying crazy things just to get attention or plat threads and your threads never pass 3 pages. Stupid low life b.

Bye

Fels

#trollhunter
You shameless c*nt. Aren’t you the one who was asking about how it feels like to have sex:bell: Attention deprived white cock obsessed butter face
You are always saying crazy things just to get attention or plat threads and your threads never pass 3 pages. Stupid low life b.

Bye
Yes am curious of many things and atleast am trying for a plat thread
Aren't you the one who said you would let 5 run threw you
Talking shit about what i look like when your not even much to compete with why don't you go back to that strip club your half Madow kids will need feeding after all
Brain dead s***
GIFs2018976198.gif

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yes am a curious of many things and atleast am trying for a plat thread
Aren't you the one who said you would let 5 ******s run threw you
Talking shit about what i look like when your not even much to compete with why don't you go back to that strip club your half Madow kids will need feeding after all
View attachment 56226
I had a plat, and some nigga deleted that shit.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So I'm living in NYC and I've been with this Dominican girl for 9mo. She's gorgeous and could easily pass for a Somali woman. The thing is, she's catholic and my parents (especially my hoyo) resent people south of the border. She's a really good woman: she cooks for me, does my laundry even something no westernized Somali woman would ever do. So im in a tough spot. Idk what to do.
Marry her, that's a keeper homie.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Curious? More like you are just desperate for a white d
I don’t even think white dudes are into Muslim girls tbh:hillarybiz:
5 , strip club and kids ? Lol now your dumb ass is making up lies now

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Curious? More like you are just desperate for a white d
I don’t even think white dudes are into Muslim girls tbh:hillarybiz:
5 ******s, strip club and kids ? Lol now your dumb ass is making up lies now
Every man is into every women if she's good looking enough. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending