Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Byeeeeeeeee felicia, don't let door you where the good lord split ya.:camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
As the forum MVP, I will make it happen. Private subforums by tomorrow or I'll retire forever. :mjpls:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Men only luuq? :camby:Fuk we going to discuss in private that we can't discuss in public? :browtf:

About the extreme section. Tbh the extreme section is private for a reason. It's where ciyaal suuqs hang out. If you ain't about that life you should have no reason to click on it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Men only luuq? :camby:Fuk we going to discuss in private that we can't discuss on public? :browtf:

The extreme section is private for a reason. It's where ciyaal suuqs hang out. If you ain't about that life you should have no reason to click on it.

If you don't want to be part of the group, you don't have to. I'm petitioning for a females only section and thought it would only be fair to have one for the men too. BTW, ciyaal suuq topics have been removed from the NSFW section.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bandit,
:ohdamn:Someone lock up Bandit before he does something he will regret. :kanyehmm: Use both holes? At will? :damn:Ninku wuxuu raba miskiinta inuu xasuuqo.

F

Forfon

Ill rape you into submission keep jawing me:ufdup:Ill use every hole you have two I don't give 2 fucks if your ugly or not either:ufdup:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

you can try all you want mother fucker. try and get past the screen first

F

Forfon

Welcome to the sisterhood. Are you a gaal? What's your political affiliation in Somalia ? Why were you banned on somnet?

How about we co-exist without further questioning.

however, as to why i was banned? i kept on calling FAH-123 whatever his name was, FAG-123.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If you don't want to be part of the group, you don't have to. I'm petitioning for a females only section and thought it would only be fair to have one for the men too. BTW, ciyaal suuq topics have been removed from the NSFW section.
Gartay. Nice to know ciyaal suuq topics have been removed.:ehh:Some niggaz take shit too far at times which fuks it up for the rest of the normal ciyaal suuqs.:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts