My Habesha girlfriend wants me to marry her

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
A bit more than a year yes what's wrong with that Allah swt guides whom he wills
If you’re trying to impose Islam on her, you’re better off separated, bc religion IME is a huge divider, and you’ll both need to be able to keep your boundaries or it won’t work! Orthodox Christianity is way more involved and ritual-based than white people in the West 1x/year churchgoers.

If her family or yours are either unaware or unsupportive of your relationship, that too will pose a huge risk unless you’re diligent in steering clear and protecting each other from the others’ kin.

Thirdly, the fact that you’re so uncertain is a bad sign. You’re already missing the element of knowing how much she means to you.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you’re trying to impose Islam on her, you’re better off separated, bc religion IME is a huge divider, and you’ll both need to be able to keep your boundaries or it won’t work!

If her family or yours are either unaware or unsupportive of your relationship, that too may pose a risk unless you’re diligent in steering clear and protecting each other from the others’ kin.

Thirdly, the fact that you’re so uncertain is a bad sign. You’re already missing the element of knowing how much she means to you.
If she was important it would be a no-brainer

And if he was starting to get religious than why not cut her off and tell her this cant continue?

VixR

Veritas

And if he was starting to get religious than why not cut her off and tell her this cant continue?
yh I always feel ppl who have to ask are too unsure to take the next steps successfully anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yes I did there’s a ton of them in Toronto they are a blessing may allah bless every hoe they are doing nothing but good
was she pleased cos their men have the best dick game and what would be your reaction if it was the other way a jamo smashing a somali girl

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
was she pleased cos their men have the best dick game and what would be your reaction if it was the other way a jamo smashing a somali girl
She was very happy and was squirting and if a Jamaican is fucking a Somali girl I wouldn’t care as long as it ain’t my sister. I would hook my friend up with Somali girls because he had bare yardie tings on speed dial for me

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She was very happy and was squirting and if a Jamaican is fucking a Somali girl I wouldn’t care as long as it ain’t my sister. I would hook my friend up with Somali girls because he had bare yardie tings on speed dial for me
damnn your game must me strong for a to gush forth lmfao the sjw somalis would say why cant your sister do the same double standrad bla bla but is natural to protect your sister from filth

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If you’re trying to impose Islam on her, you’re better off separated, bc religion IME is a huge divider, and you’ll both need to be able to keep your boundaries or it won’t work! Orthodox Christianity is way more involved and ritual-based than white people in the West 1x/year churchgoers.

If her family or yours are either unaware or unsupportive of your relationship, that too will pose a huge risk unless you’re diligent in steering clear and protecting each other from the others’ kin.

No you can never pose your religion on anyone else and that was never my plan. Religion comes from within and only Allah swt has power to guide.

My parents are against the relationship but her parents don't mind.

She means a lot to me but of course but my religion means more sadly

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

C ome on one doesn't come becoming religious in a day it takes time.

Fels

#trollhunter
So I've been seeing this Habesha girl for 2 years now we've been kicking it off I really like her and enjoy her company she's the perfect soulmate but there is one problem guys she's a Christian. I really don't see myself marrying a Christian even though we see them as the people of the book. We all know children take on from their mother side. Imagine my children becoming Christian. I really like her and don't know what to do. Help me out here.
If you love her marry her are you @Emily somali boyfriend?:mjlaugh:

VixR

Veritas
No you can never pose your religion on anyone else and that was never my plan. Religion comes from within and only Allah swt has power to guide.

My parents are against the relationship but her parents don't mind.

She means a lot to me but of course but my religion means more sadly
Well then you just answered your question, did you not?

Status
Not open for further replies.