My Habesha girlfriend wants me to marry her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leave her and marry a Muslim Somali woman, what does she have our women don’t.
On the day of judgment the father would be questioned about his children. Do you want to risk your children being gaal, who will make duas for you while you are in your grave.

So I've been seeing this Habesha girl for 2 years now we've been kicking it off I really like her and enjoy her company she's the perfect soulmate but there is one problem guys she's a Christian. I really don't see myself marrying a Christian even though we see them as the people of the book. We all know children take on from their mother side. Imagine my children becoming Christian. I really like her and don't know what to do. Help me out here.
Love fades sxb. One wrong move and you have a Abdi and a Mohammed with psalms in their bio

You will never understand as an atheist even if I explain you just won't you don't fear our Lord.
How am I an atheist?

:draketf:

I said God must be very smart who created the sophisticated universe. How does that make me an atheist? You know atheists don't believe in the existence of God. I believe in a very smart and intelligent God. The sophistication of his creation simply doesn't match to the dumb God of religion.

Can you also tell me why you fear him? Because he is such cruel and dumb that he will throw you into hell for marrying the woman you love, right? Give me a break! This kind of dumb God can never create such a sophisticated universe.

Last edited:
Dont ever marry her thinking she will convert. People of other religions strongly believe their religions just as we do. Anyways you know you are in the wrong. Why you asking such an obvious question?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

You could never go wrong. Marry her.

True love is hard to find. Insh'Allah she will become Muslim.

You will regret it if you let her go.
يا الله don't let me regret it. She's very stubborn when it comes to religion I know her and don't think she will convert to Islam.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Just leave her and marry a Muslim Somali woman, what does she have our women don’t.
On the day of judgment the father would be questioned about his children. Do you want to risk your children being gaal, who will make duas for you while you are in your grave.
Good one true who will make dua for me that is a great argument I haven't thought of but struck me right away. Imagine having no children to make dua for you that's crazy

CaliTedesse

VIP
She does not deserve someone who uses religion to make decisions. When it comes to love you should follow your heart and mind not texts in a book that was written centuries ago.
You have no imaan no fear of الله you wouldn't understand . Are you an agnost or an atheist ?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Dont ever marry her thinking she will convert. People of other religions strongly believe their religions just as we do. Anyways you know you are in the wrong. Why you asking such an obvious question?
I don't know I was hoping someone already handled or encountered such a problem so I could benefit from the person experience and I know I am in the wrong but I learned from my mistakes

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I couldnt help but notice you Said islam is important to you if thats the case than why have you been seeing her for 2 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.