My Habesha girlfriend wants me to marry her

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I've been seeing this Habesha girl for 2 years now we've been kicking it off I really like her and enjoy her company she's the perfect soulmate but there is one problem guys she's a Christian. I really don't see myself marrying a Christian even though we see them as the people of the book. We all know children take on from their mother side. Imagine my children becoming Christian. I really like her and don't know what to do. Help me out here.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Your probably half I can't trust people called Tedesse sorry.
Gabay : Abwaan Cali Tedesse
Allaha u naxariistee cali tadhase waxa uu ahaa gabayaa caan ah oo aad loo yaqaano gabaygani waxa uu tiriyay waqtigii laga soo noqday dagaalkii soomaaliya iyo itoobiya sannadkii 1978kii
Da,d gabayga damac igama galin laba diraacoode.

§ haddaan dayni waayoon markale dib ugu soo laabtay

§ waa inaan dareenkaan qabiyo dulucda sheegaaye

§ dalka waynu wada leenihiyo duuga nololeede.

§ Dad haduu isdhalo cadhadu waw duriyo laayaane

§ Ma dagaan walaaluhu haday duur coloobaane.

§ Waa inaan ka doodna ra’yiga dan isku sheegnaaye

§ Soomaaliyeey waad disheen damacee waynaaye.

§ Dayaxaaba laynagu wadiyo dawladaha qaare.

§ Dib baad uga dhacdeen meelahaad dagi lahaydeene.

§ Dab dhaxmooday odaygii dadxumi, dal ka bixi waaye.

§ Ma dardaarankii la is faraan cidina daymoonin.

§ Sidii adhi diraaceed miyaa daaqsin lagu baahay.

§ Miyaan dawladnimadii nacniyo calankii loo daalay.

§ Daarood Ismaciil miyuu kala danbayn waayay

§ Dabkuu shiday majeerteen miyaa daa la odhan waayay.

§ ma jid waaq dabkuu guran jiruu dib ula soo jeestay

§ ogaadeen dilllaalkii miyuu subaxba diin keenay

La soco qaybta labaad

CaliTedesse

VIP
Now please guys help me I believe it's best to end the relationship what do you guys think or just marry her since it is allowed in islam.

Gabay : Abwaan Cali Tedesse
Allaha u naxariistee cali tadhase waxa uu ahaa gabayaa caan ah oo aad loo yaqaano gabaygani waxa uu tiriyay waqtigii laga soo noqday dagaalkii soomaaliya iyo itoobiya sannadkii 1978kii
Da,d gabayga damac igama galin laba diraacoode.

§ haddaan dayni waayoon markale dib ugu soo laabtay

§ waa inaan dareenkaan qabiyo dulucda sheegaaye

§ dalka waynu wada leenihiyo duuga nololeede.

§ Dad haduu isdhalo cadhadu waw duriyo laayaane

§ Ma dagaan walaaluhu haday duur coloobaane.

§ Waa inaan ka doodna ra’yiga dan isku sheegnaaye

§ Soomaaliyeey waad disheen damacee waynaaye.

§ Dayaxaaba laynagu wadiyo dawladaha qaare.

§ Dib baad uga dhacdeen meelahaad dagi lahaydeene.

§ Dab dhaxmooday odaygii dadxumi, dal ka bixi waaye.

§ Ma dardaarankii la is faraan cidina daymoonin.

§ Sidii adhi diraaceed miyaa daaqsin lagu baahay.

§ Miyaan dawladnimadii nacniyo calankii loo daalay.

§ Daarood Ismaciil miyuu kala danbayn waayay

§ Dabkuu shiday majeerteen miyaa daa la odhan waayay.

§ ma jid waaq dabkuu guran jiruu dib ula soo jeestay

§ ogaadeen dilllaalkii miyuu subaxba diin keenay

La soco qaybta labaad
So back to the topic. Just drop her. I'm sorry but it's more than likely that she will make your kids Christian it's not worth it at all.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So back to the topic. Just drop her. I'm sorry but it's more than likely that she will make your kids Christian it's not worth it at all.
That's what I was thinking I will be going to work my kids will spend most time with their mother and the media portrayal of islam will make them lean towards Christianity. How can I break it down to her?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I've been seeing this Habesha girl for 2 years now we've been kicking it off I really like her and enjoy her company she's the perfect soulmate but there is one problem guys she's a Christian. I really don't see myself marrying a Christian even though we see them as the people of the book. We all know children take on from their mother side. Imagine my children becoming Christian. I really like her and don't know what to do. Help me out here.

That's what I was thinking I will be going to work my kids will spend most time with my mother and the media portrayal of islam will make them lean towards Christianity. How can I break it down to her?
I'm really not sure. These type of things are hard because religion especially with kids can be tricky. She will always be there for them she is at home all the time taking care. The only way to resolve this issue is to guide her to Islam but that would be hard. Whatever love you have for her I'm sorry but let it go. 90% of somali men who marry christian woman always have kids who turn christian or atheist.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You would rather go for our one true enemy and will most likely turn your kids to christian rather than a decent xaalimo in her deen? the things men will do for bomb pussy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'm really not sure. These type of things are hard because religion especially with kids can be tricky. She will always be there for them she is at home all the time taking care. The only way to resolve this issue is to guide her to Islam but that would be hard. Whatever love you have for her I'm sorry but let it go. 90% of somali men who marry christian woman always have kids who turn christian or atheist.
That's why I'm afraid man I already seen those Somalis with Christian mothers they are always drinking alcohol partying and hardly know anything about the Deen. I met her before I started understanding Islam better. Then it hit off. Once you hit a certain age you become more conscious of Islam and our Deen that stuff hit me a year ago,but I kept the relationship going thinking it would break off eventually. So I just tell her straight up it won't work ?

CaliTedesse

VIP
You would rather go for our one true enemy and will most likely turn your kids to christian rather than a decent xaalimo in her deen? the things men will do for bomb pussy.
I had multiple Somali girlfriends it never hit off with them and 1 cheated on me and the other were goldiggers. I I pray I find a real Somali woman. Although I am a firm believer of the fact a Somali man is only needed to produce Somali children. So after experience I will be only settling for Muslim ladies but won't exclude other races. I love all women

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I had multiple Somali girlfriends it never hit off with them and 1 cheated on me and the other were goldiggers. I I pray I find a real Somali woman. Although I am a firm believer of the fact a Somali man is only needed to produce Somali children. So after experience I will be only settling for Muslim ladies but won't exclude other races. I love all women
so your using the poor women? it aint worther it you even said your onyl interested in producing children just save thh tears and find a decent xaalimo do you know how many of us exist?

It is mind boggling that grown up men/women are afraid to take responsibly and to decide for themselves but rather hand over responsibility to religion of 1st or 7th century. If I were God I would be angry with religious people. Such cowards. If you truly love her and she loves you then marry her if not then stop it right away. Teach your kids how to love and be compassionate no matter what religion they may have. I am very sure God will ask them about their love/hate life before even mentioning their religion. God is not as stupid as religion. He created all sophisticated things in the universe and as such must be smart and can never be as dumb as religion portrays him.

CaliTedesse

VIP
so your using the poor women? it aint worther it you even said your onyl interested in producing children just save thh tears and find a decent xaalimo do you know how many of us exist?
Just help me come up with ways to end this relationship without causing too much trouble. If I end up with a Somali woman so be it look whatever Muslim girl I meet if it clicks I'll wife her I told you islam is more important than the ethnic background of my wife.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It is mind boggling that grown up men/women are afraid to take responsibly and to decide for themselves but rather hand over responsibility to religion of 1st or 7th century. If I were God I would be angry with religious people. Such cowards. If you truly love her and she loves you then marry her if not then stop it right away. Teach your kids how to love and be compassionate no matter what religion they may have. I am very sure God will ask them about their love/hate life before even mentioning their religion. God is not as stupid as religion. He created all sophisticated things in the universe and as such must be smart and can never be as dumb as religion portrays him.
You will never understand as an atheist even if I explain you just won't you don't fear our Lord.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Just help me come up with ways to end this relationship without causing too much trouble. If I end up with a Somali woman so be it look whatever Muslim girl I meet if it clicks I'll wife her I told you islam is more important than the ethnic background of my wife.
just be upfront and be honest dont hurt her feeling and tell her we cant make this happen due to religious difference and tell her islam is very important in your life that way she will understand and hopefully move your seperate ways

CaliTedesse

VIP
just be upfront and be honest dont hurt her feeling and tell her we cant make this happen due to religious difference and tell her islam is very important in your life that way she will understand and hopefully move your seperate ways
Thing is at first I was lost but then I grew more conscious so when I met her I really didn't give her the impression that it would come in the way. So I should be straight and tell her I was wrong and it does mean a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending