My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Yes it’s very old. E-M35 is roughly 24, 000 while J1 is 20,000

Most likely Africa but all humans go back to the ark of Nuh (AS) situated at mount Judi as stated in the Quran in Surah HUD. It’s between Turkey/Iraq border. This is also the same place where the 1st farmers originated as well as where the farms animals were being domesticated 😂

View attachment 325219
I asked about this breed because I see a lot of them making it Arabian in some way -Can you talk to me on my chat, let's discuss genes? I want to ask you some questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you call those Somali men who back home have relationship with 14 yr old r$Pists? At least in the West, a woman would be imprisoned. In the societies i’m talking about its normalized, so how can you say men have it worse?
Again you’re just attributing some bs to me to try to get me, you’re actually being so dishonest. It’s so funny that I agree with how f’d up all the situations are that you mentioned and I’ve never made any excuses for them but you immediately make excuses for the women, actually just hypocrisy.
I actually don’t make excuses. I’ve made it clear women who do this are scum. Where have I said it’s okay Authobillah? Because I said that men r-word more and male r-word entails blatant force and brutality and that they get away it?????
Please, please, please give me evidence in anything anywhere where I made some excuse that’s it’s okay for a odey to marry a 14 year old, you’re not even fighting a straw man at this point, your fighting the hollow vacuum of space. It’s actually crazy how badly you just wanna win the argument rather than come to the truth, so much so you’ll strawman me so hard that I’ve basically become “generic Somali male” in your head rather than a individual with their own thought and views, it’s kinda disgusting that you’re so willing to paint such a broad brush when it comes to Somali men and treat them like some monolith rather than a indiviual human being, shows the kind of person I’m dealing with.
You’re actually disgusting. The only thing that’ll redeem you in my eyes is if you’re confusing me with someone less.
I’m not disgusting, I’m really not. What’s disgusting is your inability to understand reality and compare men and women when women are not only r-worded a whole lot more, more violently and men get away with back home a whole lot more which is what our original argument was about.

As for confusing yes, I thought you said in other threads that teens can consent when talking about young girls marrying back home early.

@Shimbiris @Step a side If i'm not wrong EM35 likely came from the ancestral north africans? What do you make of such an intriguing people. They seem like a divergent african population. Also the proto-berber language is actually only around 3.5k years old and it's closest language is semetic.
It seems the proto-berbers likely originated from the nile valley and through a migration reached the maghreb. Berbers are a really odd population
I don’t buy the OOA theory. I believe in the out of Nuh’s ark theory.

The first humans to enter Africa via Sinai were ancestral to ANA, AEA, Mbutu, Mota etc. They would carry all sorts of lineages some of whom still survive today like A, B and E. All of them moved southwards except E1b1b who stayed up north and later mixed with incoming west euroasians in Egypt.

Berber shares close linguistic ties with Semitic. Both are also tied at the E-Z827 level but that connection is too old to reach a conclusion. I believe proto Berber pastoralist brought the little Natufuan related ancestry to the Maghreb during the end of Neolithic and start of the Copper age (right before proto Semitic was born) and completely absorbed IberoMauritains/ EEF folks. Proto Berbers would carry all sorts of E-M35, T1a lineages. This E-M81 boom is just a recent phenomenon that started roughly 2000 years ago during Carthage.

I don’t buy the OOA theory. I believe in the out of Nuh’s ark theory.

The first humans to enter Africa via Sinai were ancestral to ANA, AEA, Mbutu, Mota etc. They would carry all sorts of lineages some of whom still survive today like A, B and E. All of them moved southwards except E1b1b who stayed up north and later mixed with incoming west euroasians in Egypt.

Berber shares close linguistic ties with Semitic. Both are also tied at the E-Z827 level but that connection is too old to reach a conclusion. I believe proto Berber pastoralist brought the little Natufuan related ancestry to the Maghreb during the end of Neolithic and start of the Copper age (right before proto Semitic was born) and completely absorbed IberoMauritains/ EEF folks. Proto Berbers would carry all sorts of E-M35, T1a lineages. This E-M81 boom is just a recent phenomenon that started roughly 2000 years ago during Carthage.
Wallahi my head hurts reading this seriously

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Raw sex is disgusting if you’re not married. I pray you get every dambi that kid makes until their death.

May Allah reject custody so mother can raise the child.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
First of OGs ain't harti. Secondly warsangeli dhulbahante mareexan leelkase tested under one subclade ie darood. More testing needs to be done to flesh out what we know. Like where does Kabalax-harti, Sade, Tanade etc fit.

We need to get Dishiishe , Tiinle , Maganlabe and Gabtanle aka Ahmed Harti samples along with the other Hartis like Libangashe, Geesigule and Kaskiqabe

Would you call those Somali men who back home have relationship with 14 yr old r$Pists? At least in the West, a woman would be imprisoned. In the societies i’m talking about its normalized, so how can you say men have it worse?
Why are you conflating western laws to Somali laws? And on top of that you compare western women to men in Somalia, you should be comparing how western men are treated compared to their female peers and same with Somali men and their female peers, anything else is dishonesty. Also how many times do I have to clarify that the Somali men who marry underage girls are clearly r-worders, yes I agree that these men are basically engaging in grooming in the modern day. Why do you constantly keep trying to attribute a position to me so badly? I’m not the one who believe a day ago that women can’t r-word men, while making excuses for them, that was you.
I actually don’t make excuses. I’ve made it clear women who do this are scum. Where have I said it’s okay Authobillah? Because I said that men r-word more and male r-word entails blatant force and brutality and that they get away it?????

I’m not disgusting, I’m really not. What’s disgusting is your inability to understand reality and compare men and women when women are not only r-worded a whole lot more, more violently and men get away with back home a whole lot more which is what our original argument was about.
No that’s not what the initial argument was about, you shifted the goalposts then argued for some random stuff so it’s seems like you were in the right but guess what, if your new goalpost is “women get r-worded by men significantly more than the other way round in more vicious ways and that men in Somalia tend to get away with r-wording more than YES, you’re right, I’d agree (I even initially pointed out that men getting R-worded by women is a tiny minority of cases, but that doesn’t matter as the point was which one is more likely to be taken seriously, man r-wording women or women r-wording men) with you but that’s not what any of this was about. Just go back and see the initial discourse about how I said women tend to have less accountability and you’ll realize what all this was actually about. You’re the one who needed to stay on topic.

Anyways I’m out, this conversation went nowhere, and everywhere randomly, with some nasty accusations being made.

From a joke to a geology thread.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Trending