My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Our brother was perhaps being impolite but it is interesting to think the early T-L208 carriers were probably a situation similar to the Carab Saalax of Bari:

Originally probably a part of an Arabian wave that brought camels, Asiatic caprines and bovines and maybe also Iron metallurgy with them and assimilated completely into Somali society through maternal line intermarriage.
I don't think it is the same. :russsmug: That is like comparing apples and oranges.
Saylici dance looks vaguely arab. Same could be said about you guys
Maybe I recently became colourist to nimaan because of my ancestors. Golden skin Gadabuursi men with stone cut faces are not easy.
Excited Step Sisters GIF by Taylor Swift

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I don't think it is the same. :russsmug: That is like comparing apples and oranges.

Maybe I recently became colourist to nimaan because of my ancestors. Golden skin Gadabuursi men with stone cut faces are not easy.
Set a sister up? You are not easily impressed so it must be that lit 🤔

E-V32 Somalis and the E-V32 Oromo are both fathered by E-Z813. This man lived approximately 4300 years ago. I’m guessing both tribes propably split 3000 years ago because by then both were most likely distinct from each other.

No racism

I don’t want to be close to them freaks
They’re the Jews (cursed ) we’re the Arabs(blessed)

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Wuxu waa too prideful, wallahi.

Jon Stewart Laughing GIF

We're in the EM35 lineage, right? Is it older than J1?
Yes it’s very old. E-M35 is roughly 24, 000 while J1 is 20,000
EM35 is Afro-Asian, originating from the Levant, right?

Most likely Africa but all humans go back to the ark of Nuh (AS) situated at mount Judi as stated in the Quran in Surah HUD. It’s between Turkey/Iraq border. This is also the same place where the 1st farmers originated as well as where the first farm animals were being domesticated 😂

1713475017774.jpeg

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I’ve shown your hypocrisy. You believe as as Somali that a 14 yr old can consent. Do you think a man that married a 14 yr old back home is a r$pist? Answer that question.

But in the same breath you’ll use Western laws of consent of teen boys. Most r-word cases are of women sleeping with teen boys and guess what? They actually do get imprisoned? So what now?
Again you’re just attributing some bs to me to try to get me, you’re actually being so dishonest. It’s so funny that I agree with how f’d up all the situations are that you mentioned and I’ve never made any excuses for them but you immediately make excuses for the women, actually just hypocrisy.
I’m actually consistent. All of those cases were indeed due to teens not being able to consent and I believe that any woman that sleeps with a teens to be behind bars. But what’s sickening is your hypocrisy. You’ll use Western laws when it benefits you but won’t believe that an odey being with an 14 yr old is r£pe.
Please, please, please give me evidence in anything anywhere where I made some excuse that’s it’s okay for a odey to marry a 14 year old, you’re not even fighting a straw man at this point, your fighting the hollow vacuum of space. It’s actually crazy how badly you just wanna win the argument rather than come to the truth, it’s either that or you’ll strawman me so hard that I’ve basically become “generic Somali male” in your head rather than a individual with their own thought and views, it’s kinda disgusting that you’re so willing to paint such a broad brush when it comes to Somali men and treat them like some monolith rather than a indiviual human being, shows the kind of person I’m dealing with.
So who truly lacks empathy? The man who brings up the West when it benefits his arguments to shit on women’s abuse and r-word and also believes that a teen girl can consent when it’s men in Somalia?!
You’re actually disgusting. The only thing that’ll redeem you in my eyes is if you’re confusing me with someone less.