My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:) Is that when you split from EV32 Oromos. When did you guys become Somali? I would like to know.

Our brother was perhaps being impolite but it is interesting to think the early T-L208 carriers were probably a situation similar to the Carab Saalax of Bari:

Carab Saalax are a different story from "Yemeni-Somalis". The thing about my cousin's hooyo is that she's clearly still Yemeni genetically. You look at her and she's just a straight up Peninsular Arab woman but when she begins to speak she's just another eedo (kekekekek). Carab Saalaxs took it a step further and began intermarrying with ethnic Somalis for so long that the only thing foreign about them now is their Y-DNA and that they rememeber being genealogically Mehris. I used to think their claim was bullshit but I do recall some CSs getting sampled and turning up with a Y-DNA J1 clade that seemed to align with Mehris but these guys' mixing started ages ago. Even by the start of the 1900s when they had a fort in Bosaso they already looked like run of the mill Somalis:

8ZDytSW.jpg

"Fort of the Arabs" (Carab Saalax)

Originally probably a part of an Arabian wave that brought camels, Asiatic caprines and bovines and maybe also Iron metallurgy with them and assimilated completely into Somali society through maternal line intermarriage.

How possible is it for women to do this really? Unless it’s done whilst he’s sleeping or he’s under age? And Yes, they get imprisoned when found out.

Women r-Wording men is such a tiny % and hardly ever happens in third world countries or in the world for that matter. Simple statistics will show this, hence it’s embarrassing that you’ll come up with a counter argument of a situation in which a little child can be killed and r-worded and the murders can walk free due being men.

When does that ever happen to men?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can you argue this or compare oranges and apples? Where is your sense of honesty?

Not true. There are many cases of women particularly teachers being locked up. But have you seen cases of brutal r-word not consent issued but actual violent r-word and even killing and the everyone knows the individual doing it and getting away with it?????

Did you not read what I wrote? They have flipping laws they only got rid of recently that says they can if they marry their victims? How is that worse for men??!

On a cultural level you have many cases of women who were r-worded that were killed by male family members in Asiatic societies?

How can you compare apples and oranges.

Would a man ever be killed for shaming the family for being r-worded?

It seems you didn’t read anything and argue for the sake of arguing. Also, your points are ridiculous. Men and women aren’t the same. I can’t believe I have to tell you this. Men r-word women on a level that hardly ever happens in the reverse and even biologically it’s incredibly different.

You actually just failed to respond to anything I said and then proceeded to just act like women can’t R-word men essentially minimizing the accountability of women, you’re literally doing what I was trying to prove in real time, you can’t even fathom it, that’s how removed women are from the responsibility of a lot of men have to live up to, you just keep proving my point.

just imagine someone in a western country (which you’re from) saying “All of those cases of boys being groomed were around 14-15 and did so because they felt they wanted to.” Now reverse the genders. It’s actually sick and I’m kind of disgusted by your lack of empathy and lack of accountability for those women. Also I never compared your examples to mine, they really had nothing to do with each other.

Last edited:
Our brother was perhaps being impolite but it is interesting to think the early T-L208 carriers were probably a situation similar to the Carab Saalax of Bari:

Originally probably a part of an Arabian wave that brought camels, Asiatic caprines and bovines and maybe also Iron metallurgy with them and assimilated completely into Somali society through maternal line intermarriage.
Truth 🤷 caraab salaax are Somalis but 400+ years ago rhem niggas had foreign origins

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Maybe 🤔god knows but T and J1 ain’t native like Ev32
Dance Dancing GIF

You should learn the Palestinian dance called dabke. It is more lively than your boring and lifeless two step. At least in honour of your EV32 annnncesssstors.
YVJn0z.gif

Alternatively, you could shake your shoulders like your Oromo cousins and improve your blood circulation with this sirbaa dance. Since you think they are more Indigenous.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Dance Dancing GIF

You should learn the Palestinian dance called dabke. It is more lively than your boring and lifeless two step. At least in honour of your EV32 annnncesssstors.
YVJn0z.gif

Alternatively, you could shake your shoulders like your Oromo cousins and improve your blood circulation with this sirbaa dance. Since you think they are more Indigenous.
we ain’t oromo

Dance Dancing GIF

YVJn0z.gif

That’s unfortunate
My shit is J-FGC9581
Ain’t the same as palastine or Oromo 🤧

Y’all are the same as Christian iraqs

That’s unfortunate
My shit is J-FGC9581
Ain’t the same as palastine or Oromo 🤧

Y’all are the same as Christian iraqs

War stop playing around ninyahow. One minute your T1 next minute your J1 😂 . Let me know when you are ready to get tested. I will send the kit to your address. DM me when you’re ready.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Dance Dancing GIF

YVJn0z.gif

Saylici dance looks vaguely arab. Same could be said about you guys

War stop playing around ninyahow. One minute your T1 next minute your J1 😂 . Let me know when you are ready to get tested. I will send the kit to your address. DM me when you’re ready.
I’m messing around
I’m praying that I fall under Ev32 and E-whatever haiwye are so all of us can be connected
IMG_1985.jpeg

You actually just failed to respond to anything I said and then proceeded to just act like women can’t R-word men essentially minimizing the accountability of women,
you’re literally doing what I was trying to prove in real time, you can’t even fathom it, that’s how removed women are from the responsibility of a lot of men have to live up to, you just keep proving my point.
No, I’ve shown your hypocrisy. YOU believe that a 14 yr old in Somalia can consent. Do you think a man that married a 14 yr old back home is a r$pist? Answer that question.

But in the same breath you’ll use Western laws of consent of teen boys having to be over 18. Most r-word cases are of women sleeping with teen boys and guess what? They actually do get imprisoned? So what now? I also believe that these women are sickos. But do these men in patriarchal societies get imprisoned for being with a 14 yr old that can’t technically consent?!
just imagine someone in a western country (which you’re from) saying “All of those cases of boys being groomed were around 14-15 and did so because they felt they wanted to.”
Now reverse the genders. It’s actually sick and I’m kind of disgusted by your lack of empathy and lack of accountability for those women. Also I never compared your examples to mine, they really had nothing to do with each other.
I’m actually consistent. Most of those cases were indeed due to teens not being able to consent since they have to be over 18 and I believe that any woman that sleeps with a teens should be behind bars. But what’s sickening is your hypocrisy. You’ll use Western laws when it benefits you but won’t believe that an odey being with an 14 yr old is r£pe. If a teen boy in the UK can’t consent to a relationship and you believe it’s r-word, why would you think it’s okay for a Somali man to he with a 15 yr old girl??

So who truly lacks empathy? The man who brings up the West when it benefits his arguments to shit on women’s abuse and r-word and men getting away with it but also believes that a teen girl can consent when it’s men in Somalia?!

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts