My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Do not try to discredit major Somali clans nor call into question their legitimacy which is my point. J lineages are not particularly common nor shared among most Somalis but okay.
Personally they’re Somali now but if we go back 3K years ago
They seem foreign that came from Arabian Peninsula

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
They are just doing FKD. Karanle is a very old tribe that is hardly tested. We only had 2 Murusade sub clans tested and they appear older than the MJ. Basically we have 3 brothers under E-BY8081. They are,

- Sabdi (Murusade)
- Forculus (Murusade)
- Majerteen
@Mudug_gyal Sis we are related my great grandmother was mursade

I think you just proved my point here, in these patriarchial and even western societies do men get justice when they’re r-worded by women?
Men without a shadow of a doubt are mostly r-worded by other men. Such a silly statement and it’s obvious from your reply that you care more about arguing rather than being honest. Men and women aren’t the same or have the same strengths nor are women ever known to violently forcefully r-word men in ANY capacity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Women r-Wording men is such a tiny % and hardly ever happens in third world countries or in the world for that matter. Simple statistics will show this, hence it’s embarrassing that you’ll come up with a counter argument of a situation in which a little female teen can be killed and brutally r-worded and the murderers can walk free due being men. Does that ever happen in reverse?

When does that ever happen to men?! When do women r-word using force, chop a man up and get away with it due to culture? To begin with women hardly ever do this anyway. It’s like you’re so hell bent in arguing that you actually think men and women are equal in terms of strength or propensity towards violence. Your argument is based on hypotheticals rather than being honest about the real world.
In fact they tend to even get away with r-wording male minors in so many western societies.

How can you argue this or compare oranges and apples? Where is your sense of honesty?

I know this is a very small minority of r-words that actually happen but women can’t even legally r-word men in the UK , one of those so called equal societies, talk about being held to no account.
Not true. There are many cases of women particularly teachers being locked up. But have you seen cases of brutal r-word not consent issues but actual violent r-word and even killing and everyone knows the individuals doing it and then getting away with it?????

Even in Asian and Arab countries men are much less likely to get away with R-wording than women are. You don’t even have the foresight to see that in the same situation (r-word) if you reversed the genders everything is just generally worse for the man.
Did you not read what I wrote? They have flipping laws they only got rid of recently that says they can if they marry their victims? How is that worse for men??! When women are r-worded it’s violent and brutal and they’re killed or abused as well.

On a cultural level you have many cases of women who were r-worded that were killed by male family members in Asiatic societies?

How can you compare apples and oranges.

Would a man ever be killed for shaming the family for being r-worded? Has that ever happened?
I will say however the cases where there is consensual (or perceived consensual) but forbidden (out of wedlock) fornication happening, is where the women tends to have more repercussion than the men due to the fact that women are the gatekeepers of fornication so they’re seen as more responsible,
Women are seen as responsible for their r-word in sexist societies. Hence why they’re even honor killed not just for having s$x but also for being r-worded. You’re avoiding this reality. Why?
it’s also why women who have a lot of casual relationships are seen as easy while men who have then are seen are “studs”. Cause it’s harder for men to find themselves in those situations, as women control access to fornication.
It seems you didn’t read anything and argue for the sake of arguing. Also, your points are ridiculous. Men and women aren’t the same. I can’t believe I have to tell you this. Men r-word women on a level that hardly ever happens in the reverse and even biologically it’s incredibly different.

Last edited:
Thank you, walaal. You're too kind. I forgot to add in the 1-3% or so of "exotic" lineages like E1b1a, R1a or E-M293. The E-M35 "exotic" lineages like E-M293 are probably either remnant early Cushitic lineages or at times maybe a sign of mixing with groups like Oromos and Xabashis whereas the others are just the result of the rare mixing with Cadcads, foreign traders and Bantus. These lineages deserve some mentioning because, as the sample size of Somali males increases, they are slowly coming more and more out of the woodwork though they're still an extreme minority.
Em35 are confirmed south Cushitic right ?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
:) Is that when you split from EV32 Oromos. When did you guys become Somali? I would like to know.
Wile E Coyote No GIF by Looney Tunes

What happened to other karanle ?
Soon due. Just waiting for the Kaariye to return back from Umrah with his mother. It got delayed because we failed the quality control stage.

Thank you, walaal. You're too kind. I forgot to add in the 1-3% or so of "exotic" lineages like E1b1a, R1a or E-M293. The E-M35 "exotic" lineages like E-M293 are probably either remnant early Cushitic lineages or at times maybe a sign of mixing with groups like Oromos and Xabashis whereas the others are just the result of the rare mixing with Cadcads, foreign traders and Bantus. These lineages deserve some mentioning because, as the sample size of Somali males increases, they are slowly coming more and more out of the woodwork though they're still an extreme minority.

Crazy lineages out there. Saw two Somallis with J2 and three others with E-M81 though the latter three were confined to Hararghe. It will be interesting to see how we all related paternally as more and more Somalis get tested.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Em35 are confirmed south Cushitic right ?
E-M35 is a massive lineage that E-V32 and E-M293 are both are a part of. It's an old lineage that seems to have most likely originated in Northwest Africa during the Paleolithic and over-time got tacked onto early Afro-Asiatic speakers and spread with them across Africa and Eurasia to some extent as well. Sublineages of M35 are prominent everywhere from Morocco to Egypt to Somalia to even among Jews. E-M393 is the lineage that seems very tied to South-Cushites and was spread by them to groups like Tutsis whom it is still common among.

Soon due. Just waiting for the Kaariye to return back from Umrah with his mother. It got delayed because we failed the quality control stage.

Crazy lineages out there. Saw two Somallis with J2 and three others with E-M81 though the latter three were confined to Hararghe. It will be interesting to see how we all related paternally as more and more Somalis get tested.
Another J2 ? Which qabil is he from

Trending