"My friends and I are childless, single and running out of time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The fact that you’re planning on revenge ing her is what’s concerning here. Despite what you say, you’re still bitter.

Somali men can’t be trusted tbh.

Look! I’m not gonna hurt her but I can do sexual annihilation of her. I plan to bust in our mouth when clearly she said “you won’t in my mouth “:hemad::hemad: I’ve perfected this so no chick can tell I’m coming cause I don’t move around too much and flinch my muscles...next thing she knows is a salty liquid :hemad:

Like my macalin Quran said women are like I phones when you're new everyone wants you and will pay anything to get you then another I phone comes you're still good and a lot of people want you because you're still as good as the new I phone and you're a bit cheaper then comes another I phone now you're almost half your price and even competing with resold I phones finally after another I phone comes you become obsolete maybe if you're lucky some poor fella will buy you

VixR

Veritas
Like my macalin Quran said women are like I phones when you're new everyone wants you and will pay anything to get you then another I phone comes you're still good and a lot of people want you because you're still as good as the new I phone and you're a bit cheaper then comes another I phone now you're almost half your price and even competing with resold I phones finally after another I phone comes you become obsolete maybe if you're lucky some poor fella will buy you
Muslims compare their women to phones and candy wrappers. That’s why y’ll are fucked up. You’re base is devalued, and to top it off, they’re told they’re the coals of hell.

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

VixR

Veritas
You're more emotional than normal and what's wrong with calling you subjective I didn't mean it as an insult
How?

Gooney called me less neutral white girl and more natural Somali, and you called me sour and emotional. If I put you together I’m being a sour emotional Somali :browtf: Am I to assume this is the Somali default

How?

Gooney called me less neutral white girl and more natural Somali, and you called me sour and emotional. If I put you together I’m being a sour emotional Somali :browtf: Am I to assume this is the Somali default
I'm honestly confused:shookgabre: all I said was that you're more emotional than usual and then said are you on your period in Somali it was just a joke :samwelcome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How?

All I know is I love this VixR. No more politician like answers and playing devils advocate. Thats the white washed Vix speaking. But today we saw that somali side you been suppressing pop out. Now we need to re-somali you fully. step by step we gonna make you a real proud somali. Listen to this song

Single and 30? Lol. Only a man who frequently has issues with women would concern himself with a woman complaining of not having any good straws to pick from in her 30s. You bashed her for her past rejections. I only read between the lines.
Why don't you become a therapist with all the reading between the lines you do?
:kodaksmiley:

You are a few posts away from diagnosing people through the computer because you read between the lines. :camby:

VixR

Veritas
I'm honestly confused:shookgabre: all I said was that you're more emotional than usual and then said are you on your period in Somali it was just a joke :samwelcome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My period?

You’re asking me if I’m on my period? Lol. How much do you want to know? Ever since Fitbit added a period tracker recently, I’ve been over the moon. I can tell you in no uncertain terms exactly which day I’ll be on my period, when it’s over, the days I’m fertile, ovulation day, and even the kinds of wetness I’ll have, complete with the intimate details of my condition on any particular day, which I can log. So how invested are you?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

You are a few posts away from diagnosing people through the computer because you read between the lines. :camby:

HAHAHA, computer therapist, I bet she believes her lies

VixR

Veritas
All I know is I love this VixR. No more politician like answers and playing devils advocate. Thats the white washed Vix speaking. But today we saw that somali side you been suppressing pop out. Now we need to re-somali you fully. step by step we gonna make you a real proud somali. Listen to this song

I’m being myself at all times. What am I supposed to be, one uniform mood all the time?

Did you have to pick this lady who had a thread on here about her being killed by the folks she sings about loving, or was that an unintended irony...

I can read you too :bell:

I’m being myself at all times. What am I supposed to be, one uniform mood all the time?

Did you have to pick this lady who had a thread on here about her being killed by the folks she sings about loving, or was that an unintended irony...

Unintentional irony. But im not the only one who said you are different today. Tell us who upset you and we can put a spell on that person for you

Read me.:gucciwhat:

My period?

You’re asking me if I’m on my period? Lol. How much do you want to know? Ever since Fitbit added a period tracker recently, I’ve been over the moon. I can tell you in no uncertain terms exactly which day I’ll be on my period, when it’s over, the days I’m fertile, ovulation day, and even the kinds of wetness I’ll have, complete with the intimate details of my condition on any particular day, which I can log. So how invested are you?
Now that you mentioned all of these cool features fit bit has I'm very interested:yacadiim:

VixR

Veritas
Damn, you're legit triggered by this thread that you're making ridiculous generalizations now. This is completely out of character for you.:browtf:
You think that’s an uncalled for response to r.kelly’s revenge setup?

Don’t get me wrong though, I really do think you can’t be trusted as a collective. That’s just based on observation.

You think that’s an uncalled for in response to r.kelly’s revenge setup?

Don’t get me wrong though, I really do think you can’t be trusted as a collective. That’s just based on observation.
So which men can be trusted? You do know the internet is full of revenge and its rarely somalis. On average AAs do most revenge .....the same people you always cape for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts