"My friends and I are childless, single and running out of time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...nning-out-of-time-mariella-frostrup?CMP=fb_gu

The women complaining is in her 30s, she probably rejected a lot of men in her twenties, with phrases like "Men are trash", which she still does by the way if you read the article. But she is somehow sad when the table is turned. :chrisfreshhah::mybusiness:
The future of a lot of somali women. I know several type like these in their 30s and are bitter and lonely. Women forget they have biological clock unlike us and some of these women were so busy competing with men that they run out of time

VixR

Veritas
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...nning-out-of-time-mariella-frostrup?CMP=fb_gu

The women complaining is in her 30s, she probably rejected a lot of men in her twenties, with phrases like "Men are trash", which she still does by the way if you read the article. But she is somehow sad when the table is turned. :chrisfreshhah::mybusiness:
Men do the same thing tbh. You’ll see men in their late 30s and 40s talking about their future children without making any moves in that direction, and dating women in their 20s proves harder than they thought. It’s enhanced in women bc our biological clocks are different.

And it’s funny that you take pleasure in her rejection of other men, like that’ll somehow temper your rejections.

But the fact is, if you want children, you have to plan for them.
Probably..... his qabil has corrupted his mentality.
Lol look at your last few comments. This place changed you. Ask yourself if you like that change. Don’t wal yourself for loser internet Somalis

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Men do the same thing tbh. You’ll see men in their late 30s and 40s talking about their future children without making any moves in that direction, and dating women in their 20s proves harder than they thought. It’s enhanced in women bc our biological clocks are different.

And it’s funny that you take pleasure in her rejection of other men, like that’ll somehow temper your rejections.

But the fact is, if you want children, you have to plan for them.

Lol look at your last few comments. This place changed you. Ask yourself if you like that change. Don’t wal yourself for loser internet Somalis

Take it easy cat lady, I only rejoice because the woman in the article is entitled bratt, it's trend amongst some women to play the victim in every situation while blaming others

VixR

Veritas
Take it easy cat lady, I only rejoice because the woman in the article is entitled bratt, it's trend amongst some women to play the victim in every situation while blaming others
You call me a cat lady bc you wish it were true. But it’s easy to see you’re no less bitter than the lady in the article. So I recommend you hit her up, you might have a chance at this point.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You call me a cat lady bc you wish it were true. But it’s easy to see you’re no less bitter than the lady in the article. So I recommend you hit her up, you might have a chance at this point.

You said I was rejected , I call you cat lady. Fair and square.

Besides the woman is way older than me, I prefer woman my age, how is it going with you, single and 30?:mybusiness:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The future of a lot of somali women. I know several type like these in their 30s and are bitter and lonely. Women forget they have biological clock unlike us and some of these women were so busy competing with men that they run out of time

We have got a lot of them in this forum:mybusiness:

What do u mean by competing with men? Like having a job at 30 or what?

I advice people to get married around 25 male and early 20s female,i think its better when you are both young and full of energy you get to do things together,if people can have life long girlfriends or boyfriends why not get married

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
These women have nobody to blame but themselves. Imagine how many guys they rejected in their 20's. Now time has catched up with them. Women are best until 25, after that, it is downhill.

Tick, tack, tick, tack. Did you hear that? That is the biological clock ticking. Men are like fine wine, whereas women sour like milk as soon as they cross the 25 yrs mark.

I advice people to get married around 25 male and early 20s female,i think its better when you are both young and full of energy you get to do things together,if people can have life long girlfriends or boyfriends why not get married
That’s cute for some people but why not early 20s for males too or do u mean that the man will take care of the woman?

VixR

Veritas
You said I was rejected , I call you cat lady. Fair and square.

Besides the woman is way older than me, I prefer woman my age, how is it going with you, single and 30?:mybusiness:
Single and 30? Lol. Only a man who frequently has issues with women would concern himself with a woman complaining of not having any good straws to pick from in her 30s. You bashed her for her past rejections. I only read between the lines.

These women have nobody to blame but themselves. Imagine how many guys they rejected in their 20's. Now time has catched up with them. Women are best until 25, after that, it is downhill.

Tick, tack, tick, tack. Did you hear that? That is the biological clock ticking. Men are like fine wine, whereas women sour like milk as soon as they cross the 25 yrs mark.

Shit. Rejection that bad, huh?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Single and 30? Lol. Only a man who frequently has issues with women would concern himself with a woman complaining not having any good straws to pick from in her 30s. I only read between the lines.

Well you are wrong, how does it feel to be wrong? You can get triggered all you like, you can't stop me making fun of entitled feminazi women.

That’s cute for some people but why not early 20s for males too or do u mean that the man will take care of the woman?
Male mature mentally later than women,he should be a man first you know not some 20 something who still acts like a teen,but i seen couple of the same age in uni and married

VixR

Veritas
Well you are wrong, how does it feel to be wrong? You can get triggered all you like, you can't stop me making fun of entitled feminazi women.
I’m rarely wrong.

I’m not “triggered”. There’s a theme with the sort of threads you post, and dare I say, it’s not by accident, and so your content betrays you, whether you like it or not.

What do u mean by competing with men? Like having a job at 30 or what?
I mean men and women are different in that women have different biological clock. A lot of women want to have a kid, but are delaying it in fear of losing out on career prospects. We could have a whole different debate on how society do penalize women for having kids in the work place. But if you want kids and family. You have to be ready for some sacrifices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending