"My friends and I are childless, single and running out of time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I’m rarely wrong.

I’m not “triggered”. There’s a theme with the sort of threads you post, and dare I say, it’s not by accident, and so your content betrays you.

I have no problem with women if you want to believe that who am I stop you? Believe what you like. the content I post I find it funny, perhaps you need to find your own?

The funny thing is you are 2 emotional and always make it personal, enjoy what I post without added calacal about the op.

VixR

Veritas
I have no problem with women if you want to believe that who am I stop you? Believe what you like. the content I post I find it funny, perhaps you need to find your own?

The funny thing is you are 2 emotional and always make it personal, enjoy what I post without added calacal about the op.
You need to let go of whatever’s bothering you and accept that rejection is a part of life. Learn not to take it to heart. Only then will you be able to let go of your bitterness.

VixR

Veritas
Risk being like @R.Kelly who admitted holding onto it for 10 years. Some of you never truly learn to cope wallahi, so you find obscure articles to console yourself that surely “es” who reject you today will be fat and childless tomorrow, and surveys that claim they’re at their prime at 18 anyway, and it’s downhill from there.

You’ve been telling on yourself.

I mean men and women are different in that women have different biological clock. A lot of women want to have a kid, but are delaying it in fear of losing out on career prospects. We could have a whole different debate on how society do penalize women for having kids in the work place. But if you want kids and family. You have to be ready for some sacrifices

Right got u

Risk being like @R.Kelly who admitted holding onto it for 10 years. Some of you never truly learn to cope wallahi, so you find obscure articles to console yourself that surely “es” who reject you today will be fat childless tomorrow, and surveys that claimed they’re at their prime at 18 and it’s downhill from there.

Daaamn who is this. Its like you woke up this morning and discovered your somali side. No more miss neutral nice girl. Im just gonna go for niggas and say it as I see it. Feels good doesnt it.....embrace that somali side and drop the neutral white girl act:ftw9nwa:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Risk being like @R.Kelly who admitted holding onto it for 10 years. Some of you never truly learn to cope wallahi, so you find obscure articles to console yourself that surely “es” who reject you today will be fat and childless tomorrow, and surveys that claimed they’re at their prime at 18, and it’s downhill from there.

Hmm, nice keep pushing your weird twisted imagination around I like it, it makes you sound smart.

The more you say the more you sound like Cajuus, tell me more?

VixR

Veritas
Daaamn who is this. Its like you woke up this morning and discovered your somali side. No more miss neutral nice girl. Im just gonna go for niggas and say it as I see it. Feels good doesnt it.....embrace that somali side and drop the neutral white girl act:ftw9nwa:
Idk you’re talking about tbh.

I can get him not wanting to admit I’m right in this case, but if he’s smart, he’ll listen and realize he shouldn’t want someone who doesn’t want him in the first place and keep it pushing, instead of this drawn out wounded bird process of obscure internet validation.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Risk being like @R.Kelly who admitted holding onto it for 10 years. Some of you never truly learn to cope wallahi, so you find obscure articles to console yourself that surely “es” who reject you today will be fat and childless tomorrow, and surveys that claim they’re at their prime at 18 anyway, and it’s downhill from there.

I’m planning to see her soon for the revenge :birdman::birdman: I’m just so elated that something that was out of my league 10 years ago, however depleted now, will be there for me to devour :mjlol:

I can get him not wanting to admit I’m right in this case, but if he’s smart, he’ll listen and realize he shouldn’t want someone who doesn’t want him in the first place and keep it pushing, instead of this drawn out and wounded bird process of obscure internet validation.
The article he posted is not some mad up sh1t to please himself. Its a growing problems facing women who have reached their 30s and want to have families. But wasnt focused on it earlier and now feel pressured and get rushed. Maybe the thread hit a nerve with you

Male mature mentally later than women,he should be a man first you know not some 20 something who still acts like a teen,but i seen couple of the same age in uni and married

Yeah true people do make it work it depends I guess but it depends on what type of lifestyle people want to live with someone more established
If they get that younger, kudos to them
Just depends on what life you want

VixR

Veritas
The article he posted is not some mad up sh1t to please himself. Its a growing problems facing women who have reached their 30s and want to have families. But wasnt focused on it earlier and now feel pressured and get rushed. Maybe the thread hit a nerve with you
I didn’t read it. I’m going by his posting patterns.

His posts have one connecting theme. Negative, Woman.

I didn’t read it. I’m going by his posting patterns.

His posts have one connecting theme.
Wicked sense of humor. I really think he is just joking and r kelly is a comedian. But i was wrong about sanbuur robbing that prostitute and you were right so who knows:manny:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

I can get him not wanting to admit I’m right in this case, but if he’s smart, he’ll listen and realize he shouldn’t want someone who doesn’t want him in the first place and keep it pushing, instead of this drawn out wounded bird process of obscure internet validation.

I'm indifferent by the way, you are the one all worked up.

I said it if you want to believe I'm somehow looking for validation for any rejection you might assumed so be it.

But I can sniff why I might have triggered you:mybusiness:

VixR

Veritas
I'm indifferent by the way, you are the one all worked up.

I said it if you want to believe I'm somehow looking for validation for any rejection you might assumed so be it.

But I can sniff why I might have triggered you:mybusiness:
You’re constant claim on triggering me despite my lack of reactivity is just another way of admitting I’m close to the truth

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is you in 10 years @Sidi Dirir

Can’t a woman side you in peace?

@Sidi Dirir , adeer, just wait for 10 years.

Look at this way, sometimes you can’t buy a car in the dealership lot. Therefore you just wait till it is out of the dealership lot. It depreciates and then it’s out there for you to take. So basically Xaliimos are like that. A decade ago she sized me and up and elevated her nostril in disgust when I told her that I fancied her. Now she up on my phone calling me “babe” :mjlol: She has openly invited me to her state for the sole purpose of national liberation
giphy.gif

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You’re constant claim on triggering me despite my lack of reactivity is just another way of admitting I’m close to the truth

You have personally made accusations about me, that is what people do when they are triggered:krs:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Look at this way, sometimes you can’t buy a car in the dealership lot. Therefore you just wait till it is out of the dealership lot. It depreciates and then it’s out there for you to take. So basically Xaliimos are like that. A decade ago she sized me and up and elevated her nostril in disgust when I told her that I fancied her. Now she up on my phone calling me “babe” :mjlol: She has openly invited me to her state for the sole purpose of national liberation
giphy.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

VixR

Veritas

giphy.gif
The fact that you’re planning on revenge ing her is what’s concerning here. Despite what you say, you’re still bitter.

Somali men can’t be trusted tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.