"My friends and I are childless, single and running out of time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that’s an uncalled for response to r.kelly’s revenge setup?

Don’t get me wrong though, I really do think you can’t be trusted as a collective. That’s just based on observation.

Yes, well that's what I would have expected from you. Maybe from the other xalimos, but not you.

So you're going to make generalizations unsupported by data but rather anecdotal evidence, while in other topics you reject wholesale the observations of others' and demand hard evidence?

It's your life and you're entitled to your worldview, but clearly this topic has made you rather emotional and hypocritical. :kanyeshrug:

VixR

Veritas
Yes, well that's what I would have expected from you. Maybe from the other xalimos, but not you.

So you're going to make generalizations unsupported by data but rather anecdotal evidence, while in other topics you reject wholesale the observations of others' and demand hard evidence?

It's your life and you're entitled to your worldview, but clearly this topic has made you rather emotional and hypocritical. :kanyeshrug:
You like to call it emotion, but I’m nothing if not practical.

If I can’t trust my eyes, what can I trust?

Stereotypes may be a net negative, but there’s a convenience factor to them. We’re only human after all, and limited.

For example, if you observe a trait in Somali girls in your area that is widespread, you might as well apply it to the rest, bc finding an outlier is more energy than is feasible for one person. I could even tell you I had a great experience with a Somali guy, but the law of averages still holds and I can see it was an atypical guy, a gamble so to speak.

Hard evidence is imperative to any claim where evidence can be compiled, such as with the conspiracies you entertain. But if you can’t trust your observations where there is no hard evidence, you’re essentially leaving yourself blind, which if that’s something you want to do its ultimately up to the gambler in you.

Stereotypes may be a net negative, but there’s a convenience factor to them. We’re only human after all, and limited.

For example, if you observe a trait in Somali girls in your area that is widespread, you might as well apply it to the rest, bc finding an outlier is more energy than is feasible for one person. I could even tell you I had a great experience with a Somali guy, but the law of averages still holds and I can see it was an atypical guy, a gamble so to speak.

Hard evidence is imperative to any claim where evidence can be compiled, such as with the conspiracies you entertain. But if you can’t trust your observations where there is no hard evidence, you’re essentially leaving yourself blind, which if that’s something you want to do its ultimately up to the gambler in you.
No offence. But lets be completely honest here. You use all these fancy words and complicate things. But the truth is much more simple and you know. The percentage of somali guys who would marry a gaal is 1% if they are muslim. Sure a lot of them may hit it. But you didnt move out from somali men by choice. You know deep down they woudnt want a gaal. So by self-protection you make all these deep analyse on why they are this and that

VixR

Veritas
No offence. But lets be completely honest here. You use all these fancy words and complicate things. But the truth is much more simple and you know. The percentage of somali guys who would marry a gaal is 1% if they are muslim. Sure a lot of them may hit it. But you didnt move out from somali men by choice. You know deep down they woudnt want a gaal. So by self-protection you make all these deep analyse on why they are this and that
You’re never gonna find me extrapolating to all Somali men, that they are all this or that, and you’re not going to catch me badmouthing like I’m personally affected, bc the truth of the matter is they can vary.

But my response to r.kelly isn’t unwarranted, so don’t try to flip my words to act like it is, or make it about religion. There’s such a thing as reputation, and you generally don’t try to cultivate trust. You treat it like fuel for future fire. Like it’s bad currency.

Gambar

VIP
Children are a blessing, if you can have them don’t put them off too long. And of course mid fiican guurso. At the end of the day however waa Qadr.

You’re never gonna find me extrapolating to all Somali men, that they are all this or that, and you’re not going to catch me badmouthing like I’m personally affected, bc the truth of the matter is they can vary.

But my response to r.kelly isn’t unwarranted, so don’t try to flip my words to act like it is, or make it about religion. There’s such a thing as reputation, and you generally don’t try to cultivate trust. You treat it like fuel for future fire. Like it’s bad currency.
I learned from the best......I learned from you. And yes I know the song sadly

So now you're resorting to personal attacks. Conspiracies that I entertain? I was using an analogy. I'm no conspiracy theorist and please find one post of mine where I spouted conspiracy nonsense. But the conspiracy theory analogy is still useful here. The conspiracy theorist asserts they have no hard data because of suppression by the deep state or some other ridiculous reason that causes their obvious views of reality to be less-than-obvious to the masses. They use anecdotal evidence and some observations here or there to piece together a narrative, exactly as you are doing here.

If I were to go by the most visible Somali girls in society and on social media, I likely wouldn't have a good opinion of them either and would be trashing them on here like the others if we are speaking purely of the law of averages. But I have enough real world experience to know better. At the end of the day, I am not here to hard sell you (enjoy being a single mama, don't come crawling back to the community, etc) or even soft sell you (we're not all like that, be open-minded, etc) on faraxs. It's your life and if you find your ajanabi king and ride off into the sunset, I wish you all the best and I mean it. All I ask is to not act as if you arrived at your conclusions purely by logical deductions. :kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many of these women waste their time on trash dudes in their 20's. A lack of self esteem and foresight is what got them in this situation.

For some others, it is not their fault.
Anyway, better to be single and childless than miserable with children. Adoption is always an option :manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The fact that you’re planning on revenge ing her is what’s concerning here. Despite what you say, you’re still bitter.

Somali men can’t be trusted tbh.

Damn, you really have changed. Or maybe you're just showing more of yourself now lol. Never seen you make broad statements about the dreaded ashy abdis.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You think that’s an uncalled for response to r.kelly’s revenge setup?

Don’t get me wrong though, I really do think you can’t be trusted as a collective. That’s just based on observation.

Tell me which groups of men have proven themselves to be trustworthy as a collective. Preferably in a list format. From least trust worthy, to most. Where do we rank based on your meticulous observations. I'm all ears.

As more and more men understand that they dont need female companions , society will begin to shatter.Why would a western man need a women when he can go to the local strip club , which costs just as much, or hire a prostitute once a month?

With virtual reality and holgraphic advancements we will see a boom in sexual fantasies.Men are visual creatures and thus it will be advertised to them specifically, women are more emotional and thus wont find a suitable replacement.

Damn, you really have changed. Or maybe you're just showing more of yourself now lol. Never seen you make broad statements about the dreaded ashy abdis.
Why do you always follow this girl around, all she craves i attention.She wants reaffirmation of her views through others.Why else come onto a site where extreme statements are personified.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why do you always follow this girl around, all she craves i attention.She wants reaffirmation of her views through others.Why else come onto a site where extreme statements are personified.

I've had like two interactions with her this week. Always follow around kulaha. Nice one.

VixR

Veritas
I didn’t call anyone “ashy abdis”
Tell me which groups of men have proven themselves to be trustworthy as a collective. Preferably in a list format. From least trust worthy, to most. Where do we rank based on your meticulous observations. I'm all ears.
And no, I have not nor would I attempt such a list. I’ve noticed you tend to orient yourself to my posts in terms Somali mens’ marketability, even when it’s way left field like in that marriage rape thread

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I didn’t call anyone “ashy abdis”

And no, I have not nor would I attempt such a list. I’ve noticed you tend to orient yourself to my posts in terms Somali mens’ marketability, even when it’s way left field like in that marriage rape thread

I was not being serious with the ashy abdi comment.

And yeah, i compare to see if you use consistent standards for how you make your generalizations. Not so much out of some concern over our marketability. That train is long gone as it pertains to Somali men.

VixR

Veritas
I was not being serious with the ashy abdi comment.

And yeah, i compare to see if you use consistent standards for how you make your generalizations. Not so much out of some concern over our marketability. That train is long gone as it pertains to Somali men.
So why would you ask for such a list? Consistent standards such as what?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So why would you ask for such a list? Consistent standards such as what?

I've noticed people are generally harder on their own when they feel disillusioned with their people. Be it their gender counterpart, or something else. Just wanted to see if you were guilty of that same flaw most people have. The list was more of a non serious request to make you reflect, i didn't actually expect you to make it.

VixR

Veritas
I've noticed people are generally harder on their own when they feel disillusioned with their people. Be it their gender counterpart, or something else. Just wanted to see if you were guilty of that same flaw most people have. The list was more of a non serious request to make you reflect, i didn't actually expect you to make it.
All I’m saying is, trust seems to be bad currency with Somalis, and it has an effect on relationships. They are just toxic to each other. All I can think of is the term my dad calls “da’id”. It’s like they’re planning their failures. In some cases, they actually are planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts