My fellow reer UK folks

Hell no, they keep sending me threatening letters.?i would never open the door for them and as I don’t have sky box, they can never know what I have

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think you can pay by both. It;'s currently £157. We still have extra fees for cable like SKY or BT which you also have to pay. Most Somalis use hacked boxes which have 1000s of channels so don'y pay shit.
@Yukon_Niner get yourself a dreambox in southall akhi waamo shopping mall. You pay £100 a year and get every single channel in the world. From sky to BT to somali channels. Works on wifi.
I've had that for years, barely paid shit because some old Somali guy in a maqaayad got us it.
I heard y’all do your laundry in the kitchen. You also have either hot or cold water in your faucet, not both. :ftw9nwa: Two tap faucets.
Eedo I can't take you seriously if you still get your caano from a bac. You come from a strange land.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Eedo ah? Warya wa isla eg nahay. I’d rather have bac caano then have two taps, one hot and one cold. I also hear you have to tap up your electricity iyo heat using a card. Wa wareey!:faysalwtf::noneck::silanyosmile:

Canada 1 L, Uk Infinity L’s
Unless you're living in straight up poverty in a shitty area you won't have two taps and I top up my electricity using an app but I also have the option of using a card.

Kkkkkk I stopped taking the users on this site seriously when you guys made fun of cheap public transportation. Sometimes I feel like you guys have some seriously warped images of the UK, it's like me asking do your pipes freeze in the winter.

Unless you're living in straight up poverty in a shitty area you won't have two taps and I top up my electricity using an app but I also have the option of using a card.

Kkkkkk I stopped taking the users on this site seriously when you guys made fun of cheap public transportation. Sometimes I feel like you guys have some seriously warped images of the UK, it's like me asking do your pipes freeze in the winter.
It’s kaftan don’t take it serious

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
There's somali gangs in your beloved UK nigga why u acting like it's Canada thing exclusive?
I'm from Bristol.

South-West.

I don't come from London. Foh.

Find me one gang in Bristol.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
It ain't racist sxb.

Anyways it's predominantly Labour.

Nigga don't compare us to khaniis Brighton.

Everyone there is anti-racist.

i went to bristol before and its the most boring place in the world, the only interesting part is where i stopped at bath as its a beautiful city. so technically even then, bristol doesnt take that credit.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
She's not dissing poverty she's just saying being poor in say Canada or America is better than being poor in UK

being poor anywhere is trash, but i digress.
havin seen both poor in UK and in canada, i can safely say they do not differ much, and the poor in the UK are helped much better than they are in Ca, at least in toronto. the housing in some areas of scarborough are even worse than any ive seen in uk, and poorly built.

i cant speak for america, but their lack of public spending and little care for working class bides them lower than both uk and canada. a poor person in the UK gets a house, free healthcare, and aided withthe raising of kids, who eventually raises them out of poverty, going to college that govt pays for. the US doesnt do anything near this, and so is 100% worse off for thepoor, and everyone always says america is the best place for the rich, not the poor, so i dont get your point tbh.

Gambar

VIP
i went to bristol before and its the most boring place in the world, the only interesting part is where i stopped at bath as its a beautiful city. so technically even then, bristol doesnt take that credit.
Bath is really a beauty.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I already qarxised my true age and took a fat karbaashing from y'all I got nun to hide :manny:
I meant it as in your lack of world experience is showing as a result of your young age little bro...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you guys pay for TV licence?

I remember when I was a kid and I use to watch large amounts Cbeebies and Channel 5 in the morning my mother would tell me we never paid our TV licence and there was a van outside trying to see if we were watching TV. She'd point at a van with a panel and some bir on top and say they're checking for us.

I just remembered and clocked it was bullshit that was used to scare me out of watching TV:farmajoyaab:

I use to drape a blanket over the TV (one of those massive CRT) with me and watch it up close so the signals wouldn't get picked up by the mysterious TV licence men. I still get anxiety from looking at the TV and dwelling on whether we have our licence or not.

Do people even get arrested or fined for this? Legit never seen it happen.

Medication time.

Trending