My fellow reer UK folks

I see. So you don’t have a bill per se. Is it monthly or yearly? Here tv isn’t free but it’s like a cell phone bill, you pay every month.

I think you can pay by both. It;'s currently £157. We still have extra fees for cable like SKY or BT which you also have to pay. Most Somalis use hacked boxes which have 1000s of channels so don'y pay shit.

Reborn
That's London.

I don't claim those niggas:camby:.

:damedamn:Don't put the UK and London under the same umbrella sxb.

People in Glasgow have nothing to do with people in London.

Bristol is way more peaceful w/ the 3rd largest Somali population:pachah1:

There are no warring gangs too.

Too many "woke" and liberals in Bristol it's too suffocating :mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Yukon_Niner get yourself a dreambox in southall akhi waamo shopping mall. You pay £100 a year and get every single channel in the world. From sky to BT to somali channels. Works on wifi.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I heard y’all do your laundry in the kitchen. You also have either hot or cold water in your faucet, not both. :ftw9nwa: Two tap faucets.

i live in london and have a laundry room. and the apartments/houses ive been to have mixed taps. what you're describing sounds like council housing, which less than 17% of england live in.

thats akin to a non-american laughing at section 8 housing and saying how come they dont got stairs, or laughing at food stamps that a lot of americans, and no-where else in the world uses. etc. Poverty shaming aint cute.

x z

i only knew what tv license was 2 years into living in london, so clearly wasnt that important in daily life, so went back to ignoring it

i live in london and have a laundry room. and the apartments/houses ive been to have mixed taps. what you're describing sounds like council housing, which less than 17% of england live in.

thats akin to a non-american laughing at section 8 housing and saying how come they dont got stairs, or laughing at food stamps that a lot of americans, and no-where else in the world uses. etc. Poverty shaming aint cute.
I’m not poverty shaming. You completely misinterpreted my post, but go off...

x z

I’m not poverty shaming. You completely misinterpreted my post, but go off...

you kinda are sis...... you put laughing emojis when talking about two things that make up low income housing, which is poor/old waterway systems, and laundry in the kitchen due to tiny government housing. rich/middle class brits wont get your post, the poor in poverty will, who can't help it.

you kinda are sis...... you put laughing emojis when talking about two things that make up low income housing, which is poor/old waterway systems, and laundry in the kitchen due to tiny government housing. rich/middle class brits wont get your post, the poor in poverty will, who can't help it.
Nope. I’ve seen both in homes occupied by middle class folks. You should direct your concerns to the government responsible for housing, and/or to the developers building these dwellings. :nvjpqts:

they still those threatening letters even when actually dont have a tv:leon:

Anyways everything is online now. no need for a tv.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
She's not dissing poverty she's just saying being poor in say Canada or America is better than being poor in UK

Gambar

VIP
I think you can pay by both. It;'s currently £157. We still have extra fees for cable like SKY or BT which you also have to pay. Most Somalis use hacked boxes which have 1000s of channels so don'y pay shit.
Tbh Somalis have been bootlegging cable and videotapes since the 90s. Waa caadi.