My fellow reer UK folks

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We have a black mayor yet people are crying how the system (laws) oppress us minorities
You are Bristolian too?:sass2:

Also no law oppress us minorties.

Only racial prejudice which is more prevalent in right-wing counties.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Do the people in the UK know the internet is a thing? And that you can watch live sports and shows on there? Who tf still watches regular TV???

It’s 2020 stop the gaajo!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do the people in the UK know the internet is a thing? And that you can watch live sports and shows on there? Who tf still watches regular TV???

Believe it or not that TV licence allows the British broadcasting service to exist. Unlike you American's our news is actually decent, factual and isn't propaganda created for an extremely stupid populace. Not only that but they make good shows and documentaries too.

not that Somalis here pay for it though

Norway and Sweden also pay for tv linsering every 4-6 months plus their monthly tv subscription bills. I'll write inta kale afsoomali si aan loo fahmin. Soomalida ku nool wadamadaas inta badan tv cusub kama soo gataan dukaanka ee waxey iibsadaan mid gacan labaad'ah iyaga oo iska ilaalinaayo in eey bixiyaan lacagta canshuurta ee tviga.

" Do the people in the UK know the internet is a thing?" Mate the internet was invented by an Englishman. Stop acting like whatever country you reside in is better than UK.

Awdalia Rising

" Do the people in the UK know the internet is a thing?" Mate the internet was invented by an Englishman. Stop acting like whatever country you reside in is better than UK.

STFU the Internet was made here in America. An Englishmen made the World Wide Web though but the internet itself came first which was made here in America

STFU the Internet was made here in America. An Englishmen made the World Wide Web though but the internet itself came first which was made here in America
Thanks for correcting my mistake. You are right the internet was made by Americans and the world wide web by an Englishman.
I rushed that post without factually checking it. The arrogance of Somali Americans thinking they are better than other diaspora gets to me sometimes.

Awdalia Rising

Thanks for correcting my mistake. You are right the internet was made by Americans and the world wide web by an Englishman.
I rushed that post without factually checking it. The arrogance of Somali Americans thinking they are better than other diaspora gets to me sometimes.

Excuse your ignorance then and have a good day in your irrelevant country

Excuse your ignorance then and have a good day in your irrelevant country
Your not American, you will never be American. You are Somali, just because you have a American passport doesn't make you a White Anglo Saxon Protestant. The Same way my British passport doesn't make me a White Anglo Saxon Protestant.
To REAL Americans you are nothing but a N1GG3R, living in THEIR country, eating THEIR food, benefiting from THEIR education. You are not one of THEM and you will never be one of THEM. Get that into your thick head you fuck1ng traitor.
United Kingdom is not my country and will never be my country.
I am Somali and will always be Somali, a piece of paper doesn't change that fact.

Last edited:

Trending