My fellow reer UK folks

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do you guys pay for TV licence?

I remember when I was a kid and I use to watch large amounts Cbeebies and Channel 5 in the morning my mother would tell me we never paid our TV licence and there was a van outside trying to see if we were watching TV. She'd point at a van with a panel and some bir on top and say they're checking for us.

I just remembered and clocked it was bullshit that was used to scare me out of watching TV:farmajoyaab:

I use to drape a blanket over the TV (one of those massive CRT) with me and watch it up close so the signals wouldn't get picked up by the mysterious TV licence men. I still get anxiety from looking at the TV and dwelling on whether we have our licence or not.

Do people even get arrested or fined for this? Legit never seen it happen.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
well we payed hefty amount of monet for sky cable not to mention we also had to pay a lot for bt landline

I PAID THAT SHIT LAST MONTH AND IM STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT IT:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I hope the chairman of the bbc dies of prostrate cancer the day before his daughters wedding. Nacala... hooyadii hala kuufsado

It’s so pointless £150 for what??? Just coz I’ve got a cable in my wall that brings in bbc1??? Do I fucking watch antique roadshow.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
well we payed hefty amount of monet for sky cable not to mention we also had to pay a lot for bt landline
Alright no need to brag

man had Sky for a while too but that disappeared due to rising costs. My hooyo couldn't live with landline telefon so that never went.
I PAID THAT SHIT LAST MONTH AND IM STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT IT:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I hope the chairman of the bbc dies of prostrate cancer the day before his daughters wedding. Nacala... hooyadii hala kuufsado

It’s so pointless £150 for what??? Just coz I’ve got a cable in my wall that brings in bbc1??? Do I fucking watch antique roadshow.
If you don't use it just get rid of it

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I barely watch TV channels now so I don't pay. When I use BBC Iplayer and they ask me if I pay I tick yes :pachah1:
I don't even think people pay for that shit. I remember a friend told me his family just throws the letters threatening them with a fine in the bin :mjlol:

Dont pay the bbc licence fee. I stopped paying mine back in 2014, and I forced my mum to stop paying for hers in 2017. They always send letters asking to pay. Just ignore them. They cant do sh1t

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Looooool Uk wa gaajo. Wth is a TV license? Do you pay that in addition to the tv bill?
:dead1: Don't you have it too.

TV license is the TV bill.

I pay warrant fees if my TV breaks. My father knows a guy from Holland who sells recievers with all the channels across the world for a small fee per year.

We Brits use different words to North Americans.

Ain't nothing special.

Looooool Uk wa gaajo. Wth is a TV license? Do you pay that in addition to the tv bill?
How is the UK gaajo, we are talking about a optional tv licence fee?
What is with this forum and their weird obsession with UK? If you haven't got anything good to say, then dont say it. Every country has it's bad and it's good. No country is perfect

Invader

How is the UK gaajo, we are talking about a optional tv licence fee?
What is with this forum and their weird obsession with UK? If you haven't got anything good to say, then dont say it. Every country has it's bad and it's good. No country is perfect
Canada is full of gangs.

Madows/Somalis are killing each other in the dozen.

And America is currently under an apocalypse.:hova:

It funds the BBC since it doesn't have any adverts. It's like a fee you're supposed to pay yearly unless you're old then it's free.
I see. So you don’t have a bill per se. Is it monthly or yearly? Here tv isn’t free but it’s like a cell phone bill, you pay every month.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I shamelessly just tick that I have TV licence box. I’ve been doing it for years and I still do. I’ve never gotten a single warning letter :mjlol:
21439069-0B48-403A-86BC-5AE9C153B2D0.jpeg

Invader

Same thing can be said about uk :farmajoyaab:
That's London.

I don't claim those niggas:camby:.

:damedamn:Don't put the UK and London under the same umbrella sxb.

People in Glasgow have nothing to do with people in London.

Bristol is way more peaceful w/ the 3rd largest Somali population:pachah1:

There are no warring gangs too.

Trending