My escape from Seattle

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@a y a n has called the FBI on me

due to my priors the state troopers and FBI task force are en route to my home

I’ve made it on to the back of a Delta jet heading to NY, NY to London, London to Ethiopia with a drive to Garowe

does anyone have lodging for me to stay in Garowe, I can work for food and shelter

thank you for your time

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
nigga still think he’s in a high action move role play im dead
:chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:
This is Air Marshall Brent Stevenson. We have been monitoring Mr. Bire for many weeks after a tip from a member of this forum.

we apprehended Mr. Bire armed near the cargo wing. We told him to put the weapon down, and when he fired towards me and Marshall Tajir we opened fire. He was hit in the stomach, lower torso, and penis.

He is being med-evaced to a local hospital now, but we have reason to believe he will survive.

if any of you have any documents or proof of his crimes to bring to a court of law, forwarded to me through this account.

thank you for your time

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
This is Air Marshall Brent Stevenson. We have been monitoring Mr. Bire for many weeks after a tip from a member of this forum.

we apprehended Mr. Bire armed near the cargo wing. We told him to put the weapon down, and when he charged towards me and Marshall Tajir we opened fire. He was hit in the stomach, lower torso, and penis.

He is being med-evaced to a local hospital now
this nigga can’t be serious come on
i’m gone LMAOAOAOA
REALLY WROTE A WHOLE MEDICAL REPORT LIKE HES AN AIR MARSHALL THSJJFDJ

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
this nigga can’t be serious come on
i’m gone LMAOAOAOA
REALLY WROTE A WHOLE MEDICAL REPORT LIKE HES AN AIR MARSHALL THSJJFDJ
Ma’am if you have any information that can further our case against Bire we would appreciate it greatly.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
can you please stop you make yourself look dumber by the second

I regret to inform you, that at 4:36 Pacific Standard Time, Mr. Bire began to convulse from malawax withdrawal en route to the hospital.

he is no longer with us anymore. We plan to close our case against him.

I am so, so very sorry for your loss.

No nvm he’s still here

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I regret to inform you, that at 4:36 Pacific Standard Time, Mr. Bire passed en route to the hospital.

I am so, so sorry for your loss.
nigga i don’t care wtf
can you please stop trying to gain posts because this wasn’t it

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
nigga i don’t care wtf
can you please stop trying to gain posts because this wasn’t it
Can you at all give us information on this man

yo this snake nigga actually called the opps me on wow

nigga I’m VIP I ain’t got shit to gain :trumpsmirk:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ma’am if you have any information that can further our case against Bire we would appreciate it greatly.

Bire touched me on my no no spot

images

Trending

Latest posts